Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

the Yuri edition of Spy vs. Spy have arrived

(naive eyes) Eeh? But we don't know for sure if she's an agent too!

I know but seeing Rose in white and Hibai in black just kinda reminds me of them. ¯ _(ツ)_/¯

Also Spy x Spy ship is leaving the harbor!

This is some Spy vs. Spy shit lmao. They even have opposite hair colors.

I freaking call it!

Bonus points if we find out later that Hibai was connected to Sanguinarias' familial loss, but they manage get together as a real couple later down the line.

Possibly with more athletic bouts.

why not, this is getting intensely hilarious.

IKR.

They were BONDING over how scary good Rose is,and Rose is just becoming even MORE convinced they're not spies...and they're still slipping in lore details.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Hahahaha For some reason the idea of expert undercover operatives resorting to middle school mean girl tactics just made me laugh out loud.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Why is there no comedy tag yet?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I kind of love how they're not actually after Rose, and she is therefore super confused about what's going on.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I feel that it has become eternal
Zzz

It's a bit like that. We were on a cracking pace for about 20 chapters, then we came to a screeching halt with multiple chapters of the same hour-long date.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Comedy gold.

And definitely shipping the spies now, how could anyone not after this?

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

For whatever reason it is, I totally lost interest in the entire manga series after only a few panels in 21. I do not like the plot in the first place, and now the plot is worse in 21 22. I try to understand it as if it were a comedy, but I cannot find anything that is funny with the plot. It is not a black comedy either. The story is not-believable.From 21 to 22 it feels cheesy.

People may like the plot concerning the church, but it is totally made no sense if you do some super light research. The artist does not understand how a church is run; should have spent some really good amount of time to learn the materials so the plot will be OK. Now the deeper the artist try to dig, the worse the plot will get. Rose is not a convincing character. Plenty of logical wrong.
If the church really is concerned about Benika's father, they should have him transported to any monastery secretly under the direct instruction of a bishop, and move to a new monastery every month. In fact, move to a convent would even be better, since he can be literally disappeared by receiving a Vatican passport or something similar. To continuing letting him stay in his own church is absolutely insane. There should be no discussion, straight to another country's convent, and then ship Benika to another country's boarding school (for boys). Switching the gender makes it a bit even more secretive because nobody will look for a teenage girl in a place full of young adult priest or monks.

last edited at Jul 5, 2023 7:06AM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Rose might be able to fend off a dozen armed attackers, but no way she can resist an attack like this.

img

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I give those two spies 5 chapters before they start dating for real. XD

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

For whatever reason it is, I totally lost interest in the entire manga series after only a few panels in 21. I do not like the plot in the first place, and now the plot is worse in 21 22. I try to understand it as if it were a comedy, but I cannot find anything that is funny with the plot. It is not a black comedy either. The story is not-believable.From 21 to 22 it feels cheesy.

People may like the plot concerning the church, but it is totally made no sense if you do some super light research. The artist does not understand how a church is run; should have spent some really good amount of time to learn the materials so the plot will be OK. Now the deeper the artist try to dig, the worse the plot will get. Rose is not a convincing character. Plenty of logical wrong.
If the church really is concerned about Benika's father, they should have him transported to any monastery secretly under the direct instruction of a bishop, and move to a new monastery every month. In fact, move to a convent would even be better, since he can be literally disappeared by receiving a Vatican passport or something similar. To continuing letting him stay in his own church is absolutely insane. There should be no discussion, straight to another country's convent, and then ship Benika to another country's boarding school (for boys). Switching the gender makes it a bit even more secretive because nobody will look for a teenage girl in a place full of young adult priest or monks.

I don't think they want him to know they know something's up as they think he's defecting, while in reality he has no idea what's going on

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

I give those two spies 5 chapters before they start dating for real. XD

They're forgetting the mission and focusing on each other and Rose is just confused LMAO

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This is some Spy vs. Spy shit lmao. They even have opposite hair colors.

That'd just about be the first manga where two characters subsequently introduced had the same hair color instead of a light/dark setup to better differentiate them ...

joined Sep 13, 2022

Honestly this series is hilarious and I’m loving it

joined Oct 16, 2013

Love Benika's "victory" pose on the last page of chapter 24.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

Benika, the yuri heart of a spy manga.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Yuri detective at work, I see.

I can't blame her for getting to that conclusion, because at least it looks like there's a lot of sexual tension between those two.

last edited at Jul 6, 2023 3:59PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love that even Rose is starting to think to herself like "what the fuck are these people doing or even planning because none of this adds up"

And now Benika's father is also starting to get the crucial information necessary for him to figure it all out due to the power of being friends with his daughter's girlfriend.

joined Mar 18, 2023

hmm... what even is this story trying to be?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

hmm... what even is this story trying to be?

Ever seen Shaun of the dead?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

soMeONe teLL bEniKA shE juSt cAN't stArT shiPpinG Two pEOple tOgetHEr
(that's out job)

last edited at Jul 6, 2023 6:11PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

"I have no idea what is going on here."
"They still have feelings for each other but can't admit it!"
I love this manga.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

IKR.

They were BONDING over how scary good Rose is,and Rose is just becoming even MORE convinced they're not spies...and they're still slipping in lore details.

and now they're BONDING/FIGHTING with each other

(that's out job)

she's joining us now

I love this manga.

me too!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

IKR.

and now they're BONDING/FIGHTING with each other

(that's out job)

she's joining us now

I love this manga.

me too!

Benikas' father had ONE MOMENT to send the pic to Rose,but then didn't...and now we're totally going to see some real hardcore shipping from Benika!

CHAOS TIME!

joined May 10, 2021

Benika's too precious good Lord.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Congratulations to the new couple.

To reply you must either login or sign up.