Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yes! The only flaw in this vn will be fixed!

I'd say one of the two flaw. Apparently, it'll still be 800x600. :/ I find it personally more annoying to have outdated resolution than partial voicing.

As for the steam sudden attack on mature material, I think this might be caused by some parents byuing games for their kids without checking the content, then blaming steam for letting those games in their library instead of questioning their own parenting, leading steam to crack the whip. I mean, they knew those games had this content, in the case of kindred spirits, it even caused some debates. And once those games are purchased, it's no longer steam's responsibility if the users install a restorative patch for adult content or mods adding some.

Also, as another mentioned, if they have issues with kindred spirits, then they can also remove games such as the witchers, mass effects (though the latter aren't on steam), conan exiles, skyrim/fallout who have some pretty mature mods and so on... -.-

To me, this whole thing smells like a PR thing.

last edited at May 19, 2018 5:24AM

Chantelune
New Game discussion 19 May 05:17
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She's in "stern beancounter" job mode here, remember. Any discomfort about it is vented in more relaxed contexts (ie. among peers and/or on off hours).

After the Aoba incident, she lamented in private that if only she had more power within the company, she could have prevented it from happening.

Now she's got a promotion and all the power to act on her own, and she's doing the exact kind of thing she wanted to have the power to prevent.

Edit: And then when it shows her in her off time after the Hajime meeting, she's still acting reluctant about it.

Yeah, because when you got such a promotion, it's totally time to do as you like using that power based on your feelings rather than being careful using it thinking of the company.

The way Hajime and the rest pushed their project is also kinda questionable in my opinion : base project was refused, so they took it on themselves to do it anyway on their own time, but using the company's stuff and loosing sleep over it, which might actually get in the way of their actual job, undercutting the actual planning team, who in my opinion have good reasons to be annoyed at all this. After all, this causes a precedent of "if you want your project done, start doing it on your free time" which might causes problems in the long run. After all, concerns were raised about whether they would be able to complete the project in time, which implies the teams might have to put on double shift early on without the possibility to refuse as it's them who assured they would be able to do it on time.

Frankly, I see flaws and issues on both side of the table here.

last edited at May 19, 2018 5:17AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looking forward to the anime. I'm surprised there's yuri and not just subtext. Maybe there'll be yuri in the anime too.

I'm kinda worried they'll put the yuri in the spin-off and keep it subtexty in the anime. :/

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Why is her right eye always closed? To hide her chuuni powers?

The scar on her eye might mean she actually lost it ?

Chantelune
Toki discussion 10 May 04:36
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Should prophetic dreams be classed as cheating? I feel like they'd give someone an unfair advantage...

Sakiverse is all about "superpowers", so just seeing a bit of the future isn't that powerful compared to girls who can get a rinshan kaioh at will, attract doras like a magnet and so on. ^^;

Regarding that chapter, kinda confused about something Eguchi said on page 27 : "I'd like to see Ryukka take the gamme less seriously". Doesn't look to me she's taking it very seriously, considering she's mostly praising and hugging Toki. Might it be a typo ?

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As planned.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Did we just get a non-swapping couple?!

Remains to be seen considering they didn't kiss yet. Might discover an ability to swap once they try it. Though I'd like them to be non-swapping, yeah, there's already many swappers around, kind of make Haru/Natsu less "special".

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Natsuko hears about a girl having a lover, immediately thinks her partner must be another girl. Admit it, girl, you're as gay as can be. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, she totally came out. :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Needs a Phoenix Wright tag. :D

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What the flying fuck is a talking salamander doing in this story?

The talking dog asked for too big a paycheck to star in it. :/

Looks promising, I love how the "wonderful and unreachable senpai" is apparently just a clumsy and lonely girl.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I love how Natsuko is so used to the groping she didn't react to it at all. XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 08 Apr 03:27
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
En-980098385754509312

For those kind of jokes, you have to carefully pick your target. XD

Chantelune
Comedy discussion 01 Apr 04:08
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I figured it's related to how the yuri tag was changed to "gal pals", so some sort of joke.

Chantelune
Furutani-ke discussion 01 Apr 04:07
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

At first, I read the title as "futanari-ke" and was like "what the heck ?!" >>

As for the bakkin comment, I'm in favor of an early joke. I mean, one of the reason mentioned is that Sakurako is a pain in the butt, which I can agree, but moving to a spin-off about her quasi-gf family on which she'll pretty much keep intruding on a daily basis ? XD Sounds fishy. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nanofate meter maxed !

Chantelune
Image Comments 26 Mar 12:23
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Boobs

I want that pairing to be canon so much... ; ;

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I love how by now, Bocchi fainting from being happy is just considered "business as usual". XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Classic Wakasa : turning an innocent idol concert into a quasi strip-show. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That was so cute. <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Foot, meet mouth. Hope you're comfortable living in it.

Also, missed that manga, glad to see it back. XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 09 Mar 08:16
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
27966271_p0

And that the subtext between those two is really heavy over the two first game in the trilogy.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

An actual kiss might be the next logical step in their relationship.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Cute and funny chapter. I lost it at the "secret hamster stance". XD Poor Suzume, her crying face makes me wanna hug her. ; ;

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, Dia taught ruby how to kiss girls, uh. Naughty onee-chan. XD