Chantelune
Ayakashiko discussion 06 Feb 09:15
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

A nenexmahoro chapter ? Made my day ! <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Pouncing loli is best loli. <3 Can't wait for next chapter !

Chantelune
Image Comments 21 Jan 04:14
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
65961822_p0

^ grinding, maybe ?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As much as I love this manga, I'm a bit annoyed that the ending didn't resolve anything regarding the yuri, especially after we had Riko kissing Haru in her "sleep" when she was sick just a few chapters ago...

Well, I ship Riko with Akane, but still, any yuri ending would have been better than just leaving things out in the air like that.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's a nice sleeping bag Serval got there.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And here I was hoping for an actual kiss in a pokemoon doujin. ><
Still a great one, but damn, I really want one where they actually kiss and don't stick to subtext or get interupted... ><

Chantelune
Oddman 11 discussion 30 Dec 14:15
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

You're right, her silhouette kind of looks like Ika-chan and I remembered her being in the 2 digits, so that confused me.

Chantelune
Oddman 11 discussion 30 Dec 12:52
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kind of.

Nice to see another update, still funny and Setsu gets another girl in her unofficial harem. XD

Also, squid girl is stronger than the nudist ? Oo Now that's a surprise, can't remember ever seeing her being that strong before.

last edited at Dec 30, 2017 12:53PM

Chantelune
Image Comments 29 Dec 03:05
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
C0fj8pwucaaaxuc-orig

Oh, rare pairing, but one that I like. ^^

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm shipping those three together. That picture was kinda like "hey dad, you good with you wife ? That's good. Look, I've got myself two wives at home, so I can't come and leave one behind !" XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

There are promotions on some nice yuri games with steam sales, among them kindred spirit on the rooftop and nurse love addiction under 20€/$

If you still haven't played those two gems, now's the time !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ririha is giving me some mixed feelings. Does she hate her or not?

Typical tsundere behaviour.

She's behaving more like some sort of yandere for me.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Akina is so busted with her friends. XD Missed that, so thanks for picking this up.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yes, Kuuki, how did Hana got the idea to steal your peep pictures and videos of girls bathing to blackmail you into posing nude for her, we all wonder. >>

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Interesting note: the author has posted that they have always hated that kind of lack-of-progress in relationships in stories, but after making their own manga now understands why it can be necessary.

Interesting. I wonder what they now find is necessary. It sort of depends on what their definition of lack-of-progress is too. For me any type of relationship can be written well in the context of the proper type of story. Like a story which doesn't focus on a romance doesn't need to develop it as much.

Probably because they realized that as soon as real progress happens, they'll have to wrap up the story.

Personnaly, as much as I enjoy the manga for the comedy and all, I do find it annoying that Arisa seems to need a manual on how even kiss her girlfriend (which is something pretty much everybody else managed to master on their own) and Mari seems to prefer keep hoping for Arisa to somehow figuring out things on her own rather than actually taking the lead. Top/bottom nonsense at its finest and reminds me why I dislike seeing those concepts applied to yuri. -.-

Chantelune
Image Comments 12 Dec 13:03
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Greetings_by_paxiti-dbvh3o5

^Shhh ! don't tell the girls here, you idiot !

last edited at Dec 12, 2017 1:04PM

Chantelune
Toki discussion 11 Dec 14:48
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

No reaction from the characters even with Ryuuka stark naked?
Can't help but question the sexuality of those girls like that.

They didn't want to point it out in case Ryuuka decided to put some actual clothes on. XD

Chantelune
Ayakashiko discussion 09 Dec 14:01
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The yuri suddenly got very real. :3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

For monster hunter fan, if you have a ps4 and are a plus member of playstation network, you can try monster hunter world for free starting tomorow and until the 12th and can already download the client.

Chantelune
New Game discussion 20 Nov 12:18
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nenechi's pouting face is really adorable. :3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I wonder what all the 'pan pan pan' was...

On top of that, if it was just some innocent animal video, why are they blushing looking at it ? Something really smell fishy there. Oo

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now that's the Kaede I know and love ! Go get that idiot girl and make her your girlfriend again !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, you always get a bonus for being a dealer, which is incentive to try and win when you are and make sure the dealer won't win (especially with a ron) when you're not.

Fu are often disregarded, especially by new players, because as you said, you don't have to bother with those when you manage to get 5+ han, plus can be a pain to count during the game (even more so with online games where you usually leave the counting to the computer. Playing live mahjong help making more sense out of it). If you can go with a 5+ han hand, no need to bother with those, as you said, but if you don't feel you can get more than 3 han, it can be worth trying to rack up the fu as much as you can to try and increase the overall value of your hand. But many players tend to get rid of terminals and honors to ensure having the han from not having any. Which tend to be easy to read and counter when you see a discard pool full of them. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Can anyone here who reads Saki for reasons other than fishing for the nopan shots explain me why this pityful 3 han hand of mine got 11,600 freaking points?

Late reply, but in case you're still wondering, that's because it's 60 fu, which is a pretty high base value hand, so you don't need many han to score high with it. Plus, you were dealer on that round, so you got the bonus for that too.

As for why your hand is so high base value, well, aside from the 5/6/7 chi, you had at least one terminal or honor tile in every other set, which gives you plenty of fu.