Forum › Posts by zooloo

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

This is really fun lmao. Like genuinely what a fucked up couple and I can't wait for them to figure things out.

zooloo
Prunus Girl discussion 07 May 09:37
Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

Just discovered this. It was so good, and it felt so incredibly trans without quite being trans. It really does feel like an older, alternate way of culturally considering and accepting a trans character, and it's so, so, so sweet. <3

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

I loved the ending of this. God damn, watching the actual best love interest get the guy was amazing. Botan was a sweetie and a darling and had earned his love on top of everything else, and it made so much more sense that she got with him.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

Suddenly everyone hates this manga and decides to write a thesis on why it is bad

Ignore the haters. This rocked and was as gay as the day is long.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

This chapter ruled fuck yea I'm so happy :D gay girlfriensddssssss

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

hinoka might really start to look into someone who values her and themself more.

they're great for each other except in this one incredibly strange and confusing moment that will require at least one chapter more to even explain. it'll certainly turn out okay, it'll just take a bit to work through the twist for a cute ending.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

WTF was that? Like genuinely, my suspension of disbelief comes to a hard stop here because I have no reason to ever believe this makes any sense for Tsu to react the way she did? No normal human would behave like this

If you have a crush, a MASSIVE one on someone you knew your entire life and want nothing more than to be with them, psych yourself up for a confession for WEEKS, and the time comes and you receive probably the most unambiguous answer said crush could give by KISSING you, and your response is to…back off, send mixed messages, don’t talk about it, act sad/unsure/disappointed/basically give your crush every reason possible to take it the wrong way???

What were they thinking with this direction? It’s just a very forced artificial way to drag this dilemma out

This summarizes my feelings. I still love the manga, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it after this is resolved, but what a janky way to maintain tension. It needs Tsukishi to actually like, sit down and talk through her thinking, or it'll just be weird.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

This version of Yuzu is about 100x better to read and I don't care for consistency if we get actual feelings from both characters instead of one lesbian pining at a brick wall. Gimme that gayyyyy fluff.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

Benika, the yuri heart of a spy manga.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

So gaaaayyyyyyy <3 eeeees

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

I love useless lesbian comedies, but I genuinely don't like this. If anyone has read ahead, does it ever ease up or tell jokes that don't end with one character assuming the other is straight? If not, I think I'll bow out here.

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

I am waiting patiently for Tsukishi's complete nuclear gay meltdown. :3