Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shipper on deck! :D

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

The weirder this gets the better. Like the actual stupidity of the plot points that Benika's pieced together is so next-level I hope it becomes real.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The weirder this gets the better. Like the actual stupidity of the plot points that Benika's pieced together is so next-level I hope it becomes real.

I mean, it really isn't that stupid at all. If you wouldn't know that they're opposing spies and only had the information they've both provided so far, this would be the only logical conclusion.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I mean, it really isn't that stupid at all. If you wouldn't know that they're opposing spies and only had the information they've both provided so far, this would be the only logical conclusion.

Now, the real question is: are the two spies professional and committed enough to actually "rekindle" a relationship for the sake maintaining their cover and their mission?

joined Mar 31, 2013

I kind of love how all over the place the tone of this manga is.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... so what is this intel they gathered that was so important they need to immediately report it, I don't get it

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

... so what is this intel they gathered that was so important they need to immediately report it, I don't get it

Don't they both still think that Rose is working for the other side? In this context, it seemed to both of them that Rose is extending an olive branch. :-)

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Basically Rose wants to reach out to her handler

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job! Although the result was not quite what you think it is. :D

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Can they be an idiot couple, if they were never together?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can they be an idiot couple, if they were never together?

I mean, most idiot couples are idiot couples already before they officially get together.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

C’mon, this is clearly a comedy. You can’t fool me with all this intermittent angst and moral dilemma nonsense.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this chapter is hilarious

joined Mar 18, 2023

i wish tags could accurately reflect the content of a manga.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I can already picture Benika congratulating herself for making great progress in her shipping, once she sees Hibai and Gina leaving together.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The way Rose mimics Benika's movements while she's giving the monologue. The tilted view angle when the spies start paddling the swan boat faster with the simultaneous wheel grab. Perfection.

joined Oct 12, 2021

I'm not sure how to feel about it turning into more and more of a mess with each chapter (it is kind of fun though), but at least I'm glad the updates are not monthly, or else I'd have to re-read the last 5 chapters every time a new one is uploaded just to comprehend what is going on lol.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Don't they both still think that Rose is working for the other side? In this context, it seemed to both of them that Rose is extending an olive branch. :-)

This exactly,Benikas' methods have caused them both to interpret these actions as such...which means their hearts and minds are one,meaning Benika is succeeding at shipping them,just not the exact way she thinks.

They'll crack soon enough.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

let's all give thnx to Gina-san who came in real late into the spy game to convince Hibai-san to be ex-lovers to be on track on what's going on only for naive Benika to get them back together again. and it works because now the both of them are in sync with each other.

yuri love prevails even in the spy world....and it's driving the plot away from the previous intense chapters.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 10:46PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

I can pinpoint the exact moment this chapter became so ridiculous it was awesome, and that was when the fucking swan boats showed up.

She,her%20camera%20and%20her%20reasons
joined Jun 11, 2015

Congratulations to the new couple.

@Liliaĵa - This is a bit off-topic, but I really like your profile pic. Is it from a series or just a one-page art?

last edited at Jul 9, 2023 12:33AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Did you really think that I wouldn't notice the yuri couple in the background of page 1, author?

This is a bit off-topic, but I really like your profile pic. Is it from a series or just a one-page art?

It's a fanart of Toji no Miko.

Golden Brown
Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Very serious high-speed swan boat action.

Did you really think that I wouldn't notice the yuri couple in the background of page 1, author?

...Holy shit, you're right. Good eye, friend.

last edited at Jul 9, 2023 2:12AM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Words cannot express how happy this makes me. If this is all a scheme to make the tragic ending the first couple chapters hinted at hit way harder, then kudos to you author.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Begging for the Comedy tag. I'm getting a great laugh from this series. Things haven't been serious in 10 chapters, and it's just getting more and more dorky and absurd. The misunderstandings? The heart loop, the seesaw, the swing, the swan boat juxtaposed against characters who legitimately think they have their lives at stake? Gets me smiling.

Edit: At first, I didn't see any chemistry between Rose and Benika, but I'm starting to dig how utterly surface-level Benika takes everything whilst Rose reads three levels deep into the slightest action.

last edited at Jul 9, 2023 7:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.