Forum › Posts by BrownStorm

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Feel like the impact's lessened by making the dude so comically evil and disgusting. Makes choosing what she really wants the overwhelmingly correct choice to the point it's not really a choice at all, would've been better if it at least seemed tolerable

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

weirdly normal chapter

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Return of the King

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

huh, always thought vena was a guy for some reason

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Banana

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

saggy GILF titties

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

cool truck

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Hinako is absolutely deranged but incredibly based

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

The vigilantes did nothing wrong. Don't stab people and you won't get beat, simple as

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

For whatever reason it is, I totally lost interest in the entire manga series after only a few panels in 21. I do not like the plot in the first place, and now the plot is worse in 21 22. I try to understand it as if it were a comedy, but I cannot find anything that is funny with the plot. It is not a black comedy either. The story is not-believable.From 21 to 22 it feels cheesy.

People may like the plot concerning the church, but it is totally made no sense if you do some super light research. The artist does not understand how a church is run; should have spent some really good amount of time to learn the materials so the plot will be OK. Now the deeper the artist try to dig, the worse the plot will get. Rose is not a convincing character. Plenty of logical wrong.
If the church really is concerned about Benika's father, they should have him transported to any monastery secretly under the direct instruction of a bishop, and move to a new monastery every month. In fact, move to a convent would even be better, since he can be literally disappeared by receiving a Vatican passport or something similar. To continuing letting him stay in his own church is absolutely insane. There should be no discussion, straight to another country's convent, and then ship Benika to another country's boarding school (for boys). Switching the gender makes it a bit even more secretive because nobody will look for a teenage girl in a place full of young adult priest or monks.

I don't think they want him to know they know something's up as they think he's defecting, while in reality he has no idea what's going on

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

I can safely say this is the first time I've seen a character in a yuri manga named after a nu metal band.

glad someone else has mentioned it, was driving me insane. cannot take the character remotely seriously

BrownStorm
J<->M discussion 03 Jun 12:49
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

very cool

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

I forgive you, this is a masterpiece worth waiting for

BrownStorm
Episode 16 discussion 23 May 19:51
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

bloody hate the hurt them to help them trope. Mio, Eri and Prospera have all made/let Suletta become dependent on them and then tried to just cut her loose so she can be "free". Free from what, support?

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

no robots
0/10

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

ok

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

classic comedy

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

I feel kinda bad that Kase's getting all the flack here. You can definitely see she's trying to turn Fukami down right before Inoue-senpai comes in and ruins everything. (No arguing with Inoue getting the fuck off award, though). And while her phrasing on the text certainly could've been better, she's at least communicating with her girlfriend (to the extent that one can late at night after curfew in a dorm of raging lesbians anyway).

This is 100% Kase's fault. Just communicate with people, say no, whatever. Just do something. She could easily say no to the race and they might be mad for a bit but most of her friends probably won't care too much. Or even better, just tell your roommate you have a girlfriend

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Kase's a retard

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

if they had that mask the whole time couldn't she just come and go as she pleased?

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

nice to see Mary's still fucked up

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

a true masterpiece

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Still a bit fuzzy on why he went after Tokiko and her friend. Surely he wouldn't be worried about witnesses if he was just going to kill himself so did he just see her and think, "that's a kid that needs to die"? It's not like he had seen her do anything particularly monstrous

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 1:44PM

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

I'm a little confused, so Aoya killed the schoolteacher and the shirokis, and "adopted" Ai 2 years ago? And recently he killed Rina. Saying he was going to kill Tokiko last implies he's killed more, but all the other deaths around Tokiko are incredibly convoluted and hard to pull off. Also does this mean the thing the dead detective worked out was that it was Aoya or something else?

last edited at May 30, 2022 5:42PM

BrownStorm
Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

Kenji did nothing wrong. Tamaki immediately rubs salt in the wound and people act like he should be stood there congratulating them.