Forum › Posts by jpekblue

joined Sep 13, 2022

ugh if the guy is played up as an actual love interest ill be sad.

also i really hate the whole “ooh a boy and a girl are interacting they must date now” thing. let people be friends ffs

jpekblue
joined Sep 13, 2022

this was such a sweet chapter. i really liked the afterword as well, internalized homophobia can really mess with your head

joined Sep 13, 2022

AAAAAAAAAA im so happy for them this is what yuri is all about :*)

joined Sep 13, 2022

taukasa be like “if you love it then you better put a ring on it, gurrrrrl”

jpekblue
joined Sep 13, 2022

oh the tragedy of comphet T.T

joined Sep 13, 2022

possibly the most useless lesbian in history…

jpekblue
joined Sep 13, 2022

well that escalated quickly

joined Sep 13, 2022

between these two and hinoka/tsukushi from rejected in a dream im not sure whos the bigger idiot couple lol

joined Sep 13, 2022

i am foaming at the mouth and going feral we finally got there

joined Sep 13, 2022

yesssss question your extremist elders lets gooooo

joined Sep 13, 2022

love a bisexual queen and her trans/genderfluid boy/girlfriend

joined Sep 13, 2022

i feel like this is one of those stories where reading it as it comes out is harder than reading through it all at once. it makes you sit with the suspense for longer

joined Sep 13, 2022

Hina wearing the ring in the christmas pic is so cute!

joined Sep 13, 2022

super cute! i ship them so much

joined Sep 13, 2022

Be still my gay heart

joined Sep 13, 2022

Honestly this series is hilarious and I’m loving it

joined Sep 13, 2022

Yeah it’s hard for me to be too upset with Hiroko after seeing the full context. In an office culture like that, it’s survival above all dealing with gross treatment from a homophobic and misogynistic society. It truly disgusts me

joined Sep 13, 2022

God all that sexism and heteronormativity in the workplace is so real. It’s slowly getting better but still way too common

joined Sep 13, 2022

I want to see the actual wedding D: amazing series <3

jpekblue
joined Sep 13, 2022

Goddddd such a gorgeous chapter! This is what yuri is all about ^_^

joined Sep 13, 2022

you know, even though the text says that marika's super good at reading the mood or whatever she has done nothing but make incredibly tactless statements for 9 chapters. I'm starting to think that neither of these two actually know how to communicate at all

Well yeah, they’re high schoolers, so it makes sense that they’re not good at open communication. Plus we see — and hear from Marika herself — how “bad”she is with Aya (due to her underlying feelings). It’s part of why I like this series so much really.

Thank you for not dropping this one, translators and team, it’s one of my absolute favorites :*)

joined Sep 13, 2022

My read of it is that she’s more putting up the challenge as a show of her love for Claire, even knowing she could never win. I haven’t read the novel, so idk what happens but I’m hoping Maria is testing Rei to determine if she would be a worthy partner for Claire or something. So the duel would be more about putting up a fight and at least forcing her to use her OP spell than actually being able to win. Or maybe it’s not that deep and she just got caught up in the heat of the moment, idk

joined Sep 13, 2022

I’m really curious what Claire’s keysmashing was translated from