Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I keep thinking Yvonne's surname is like. Eggbert or Smolegg and I can't stop this

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 9:34PM

joined Jun 14, 2017

Now Evie needs to read Elsa the sequels, where Dorothy becomes the immortal god-queen consort to the princess of Oz.

Wait wha

There's a LOT more to the story of Oz than what was shown in the movie.

Oh definitely the history of Oz with the LGBT is long and beautiful

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 10:09PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

To tell the truth, I have only a slightly-less-than-moderate interest in all the time travel and game-system shenanigans, but little Elsa and Evie are beyond adorable.

joined Aug 20, 2022

Yeah, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've sort of forgotten/never fully understood the whole reasoning behind the time travel. All I really know is Elsa and Evie are cute, and I look forward to every chapter lol

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Young Evie and Elsa interacting is adorable but there's no way that was checkmate. My immersion is ruined and I will be dropping this story because of this horrible blunder. :(

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Yvonne thinking "now I'll get her back for teasing me all this time" like girl this is the reason she's so ridiculously head over heels for you.

Failing upwards.

Flirting time paradox

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Hmm... maybe that counts had something to do with the wolf attack. I hope we can get back to the present soon though, I want to see them kiss again XD

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Young Evie's maxed out stat is Rizz :))))

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Now for Evie to break open her stash of Yuri mags and educate little Elsa to the wonders of Yuri.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She's totally not taking advantage of her not yet scheme filled brain.

Totally not brainwashing her into the lass with the teasing ass that she becomes later.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Setting up the yuri route.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hmm... maybe that counts had something to do with the wolf attack. I hope we can get back to the present soon though, I want to see them kiss again XD

Hold your horses. We still have to see their "first" kiss before we can go back to the present ;)

joined Jul 2, 2021

Still cute as fuck as usual, but I'm starting to miss the present time. I want the story to progress...

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"You can become the heroine of your own story." Words to live by.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Ugh, why are they so cute....my heart....

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Not to get all Twilight, but, this is how Imprinting works, right?

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

She's totally not taking advantage of her not yet scheme filled brain.

Totally not brainwashing her into the lass with the teasing ass that she becomes later.

Pretty sure Elsa is destine to fall for Evie regardless of the circumstances that lead to it, the timeline isn’t zapping Evie for seeking Elsa out before they are suppose to meet, and she still doesn’t get zapped when she flirts with her.

Wasn’t until she almost stated what their future relationship was that she got zapped, and I’m thinking that only happened because it puts that very relationship at risk of not happening.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Yvonne thinking "now I'll get her back for teasing me all this time" like girl this is the reason she's so ridiculously head over heels for you.

Mission failed successfully, we'll get them the previous time

HextechYurifier
joined Jul 13, 2021

The Chess was so fucking dubious lmao
When i first saw the board i was like "how tf did the white queen got there wtf"
And when I saw the maid lost I was like

"HOW DID SHE LOSE?!!! HOW DID SHE LOOSE!??? Oh my Fucking got how?? how??"

This is the position btw:
https://imgur.com/a/MVyJNS0

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 2:11PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The indignity over the chess game reminds me of how mad people got over the chess in Code Geass when that aired, really takes me back... (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The indignity over the chess game reminds me of how mad people got over the chess in Code Geass when that aired, really takes me back... (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

That really was a blatantly illegal move, though...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Are you a Brittanian sympathiser? If they're too dumb to know how chess works maybe they shouldn't bet on it. ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Are you a Brittanian sympathiser? If they're too dumb to know how chess works maybe they shouldn't bet on it. ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

Why would a Britannian sympathiser complain about a move by Schneizel?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

why does it always update 1 week later than the original, I'm not complaining, just asking

joined Jan 14, 2020

why does it always update 1 week later than the original, I'm not complaining, just asking

...because doing a good translation takes time?

To reply you must either login or sign up.