Forum › Posts by ItsTimeItsVaderTime

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Young Evie and Elsa interacting is adorable but there's no way that was checkmate. My immersion is ruined and I will be dropping this story because of this horrible blunder. :(

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

I forgot the name of their group so when Yori said she wanted it to be an SS song it felt like a crazy, wild turn until I remembered the group's name.

joined Feb 7, 2019

God, the uncle is everything I want.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Man, I still love the end of Chapter 43. One of my favorite moments in a long time.

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 8:27PM

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

There's just something I hate about when something puts a "fin" or "end" or etc. at the end of a chapter.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Life is Pain I hate-

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
Image Comments 24 May 12:12
joined Feb 7, 2019
Untitled-13

Because the other girl is Ash Ketchum's mom, thus, if they're together, then that makes her Ash's Step-mom.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Much like with apples, I prefer watermelon-flavored things way more than I actually like watermelons themselves.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

Fun fact about the first book "Also Sprach Zarathustra":
There's a musical piece named after it, and many people will recognize the opening fanfare. You can listen to it on the wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Also_sprach_Zarathustra
(or this video of an actual performance rather than a midi file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szdziw4tI9o )

You might also recognize it as Ric Flair's theme song.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

I'm already invested in another golf manga. This one is gonna have to pull some really interesting characters for me to stay interested in it.

joined Feb 7, 2019

I'm failing to connect the open battlefield MiMi referenced with assassins. Combat mage sure but an assassin? Where is the sneaky bit where you don't get caught or hurt?

I mean, in history, a lot of assassins themselves haven't been very sneaky or uncaught. John Wilkes Booth leaped onstage after killing Lincoln and was killed 12 days later on the run.. Robert Kennedy was killed by Sirhan Sirhan shortly after a speech and Sirhan was immediately captured. Huey P. Long's assassin killed him by walking up to him and shooting him before getting gunned down.
An assassin doesn't have to be sneaky.

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

The only thing I have to say about Ch. 52 was that I was surprised to learn that clarinets could be part of something called a "brass band" considering that it's a woodwind instrument.