Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Perfect. Ending.

Stay mad.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Having in mind their Pixiv account I thought the ending would be a little more explicit, but it was wholesome until the end. I'll miss this manga. :')

Time for some research.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nexperis posted:

How did the author manage to fluff about and have basically no progress for ~110 chapters, then completely rush and butcher the ending?? Never expected this manga to get a disappointing conclusion, but they managed it somehow…

I really don't know what you're trying to say, you wanted to streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch the ending for 50 more chapters to fit the first 110?

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I'm not disappointed with this ending, it's a fine ending. But I can see how others can be disappointed. It feels like there are topics in the manga that were brought up and even used but didn't have any kind of satisfying conclusion or weren't brought up again but this time in the context of them getting together.
Personally, I think we got what we needed to know. We already knew how they were, we knew how their relationship changed after they got together and we know they'll be happy together.

And to be honest this would be fitting for this author to give us an ending like this. With some kind of extra to fill in that gap of betrayal, some people might feel. It's what this whole manga was about for like 100+ chapters.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

bummed this is over, but it was a cute ending. i would have preferred about 500 more chapters with them being GFs tho.

thanks to everyone who worked to finish this manga after i wasn't able to, and all the hard work by yuri ichigo (miss ya). you are all wonderful cuties.

What did happen to Yuri Ichigo? Did they just suddenly stop?

StahnAileron
Ankou%20128x128
joined Oct 23, 2018

I'm content with this ending. The lead up to it was pretty, "Huh?" with all the extra characters showing up. The last chapter was on-brand for the series. All the rushed development to get to it was kinda out of left-field: it's basically a Slice of Life Comedy series with any drama condensed and shoved in at the end to kickstart some conflict to reach a climax (no pun intended) before coming (again, not intended) to a resolution.

I had a similar feeling with Ayakashiko's ending, though that one felt far more forced compared to this one. I general blame the publishers first these days before I blame the authors. Although... Was this self-published or print-published? I've forgotten...

last edited at May 14, 2023 8:07PM

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Dude, I swear I could hear the "Hino-san no.... BAKA!!!" at the end x'DDDD
A great ride this was. Thanks to everyone who worked on this <3 This manga always managed to make me laugh

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

"I love your small fingers I can put in my mouth"
Always the romantic that Hino

Many thanks to those that gave this to us.

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Well, friends... it's been an absolute pleasure.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

S'been a helluva ride folks, but all good things must come to an end. Gonna miss this one, that's for damn sure.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That was sweet and cute and ended with the perfect line to summarise it all. I'm glad for them and sad to see it end.

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Well that segg scence is unexpected.

last edited at May 14, 2023 11:00PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Another one that beats citrus to the punch

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

YAY, I just got hooked on this after it finally got moving in the kissing direction, so the ending felt nice to me!!!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Glorious last page. The single vibrating elongated nipple really ties the whole series together.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

What a great manga, definitely in my top 10. I'm going to miss it now that it's over, but those last 5ish chapters after the kiss were great (thank the yuri gods they didn't end 1 chapter later). Thank you translators, Ichigo Strawberry too, for doing such great work on this series, you all are awesome.

last edited at May 15, 2023 12:47AM

joined Mar 18, 2018

Not gonna lie... Sad that's it's over...
Feels like one of those mangas that could just keep going ~
Tho i guess everything have to run it's course eventually.
It's been a great run ~

joined Mar 23, 2022

when a wholesome slice of life manga manage to have seggss scene first before citrus manga.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

somehow, weirdly enough, I didn't expect them to actually have sex

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

somehow, weirdly enough, I didn't expect them to actually have sex

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Wow. End of an era.

holds up sign that says "congrats on the sex"

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

And then they fucked. The End.

Please tell me there's an epilogue or something.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thank you to the many scanlation teams.

I liked the ending, while I wish there were more series that went on a little more after the deed/confession, I don't know if it would have worked for this series. Maybe a timeskip, oh well!

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i'm always bummed when the author consider going out to be the end goal. show us their lovey dovey couple life too geez

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Koguma no baka.

Really a lovely ending. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.