Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Making up for lost time I see

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I genuinely thought we'd always get sight-gags. Hard to believe they're smooching.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Kissing for three hours? Thumbs-up from 14-year-old me.

Smartselect_20190118-213903_instagram
joined Mar 3, 2022

reushgpoeahrgoerogj[ifdjio[jgadpiug8paehr[ognaodjfgopjdf[goijn[0gdjasdhd9-fia9d-]igisdopifkaksjtiosjapgdg

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

New day, new downloads, finally able to read the last three new chapters as well. And now I'm dead, the terrorists have won...

joined Jun 8, 2020

god bless yuri holy moly

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Oh thank god finally!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

PROGRESSSSSSSSSS!!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Omichi has been forever traumatized

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Pop the champagne y'all, they made it

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

ok someone get the big spoon imma have to eat my own words

also, we got this big emotional dump and now they are a thing. are we gonna get to see them being a thing or is this beginning a means to an end?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hated omichi cuz she was such a cock block but now she’s a pedophile. Glad I disliked her from the start

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

"Yet."

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I hated omichi cuz she was such a cock block but now she’s a pedophile. Glad I disliked her from the start

...Imagine calling a 12-year-old a pedophile. õ_õ

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Omichi, Koguma and Hino aren't elementary school kids, only Rin is.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Omichi really is irredeemable.

joined Apr 20, 2023

Omichi: "Im going to wait for her to graduate high school."
Dynasty Readers: "You're absolute scum!!! The worst character imaginable!!!"

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So why are people so mean to Omiichi? She's a kid herself and even if she's older she understands she has to wait. I'd say the bigger issue is how out of nowhere all this came out to be, only to be used to push the original two dummies together. People treating her like she's some OL already.
Well, regardless I was afraid that this would be our "new" with those two (Koguma and Hino that is). "Well sure we make out for hours to end, have sex, and somehow got pregnant from it and married even though it's illegal but maybe she's just playing along" type of deal. But nah. If anything this sudden development left and right feels so out of place. Not that it wasn't earned.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Omichi may be walking a fine line between side couple and a jail cell, but you have to admit that she’s a great friend and had some of the best reactions in this chapter.

Well, regardless I was afraid that this would be our "new" with those two (Koguma and Hino that is). "Well sure we make out for hours to end, have sex, and somehow got pregnant from it and married even though it's illegal but maybe she's just playing along" type of deal. But nah. If anything this sudden development left and right feels so out of place. Not that it wasn't earned.

Eh, this series has always been quick to resolve dramatic developments. Before the body switch and Rin arcs, none of these dramatic developments took up more than 2 chapters. It just feels faster paced because there’re less joke chapters between each development (which I do hope we get at least a few more of before this series ends).

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 11:48PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I actually thought this chapter would be the one to shut certain people up, but some people just live in their own little outrage worlds disconnected from objective reality and any sense of nuance.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

She’s not a fucking 12 year old, shes in highschool. So yes she would be considered a pedo

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Omichi: "Im going to wait for her to graduate high school."
Dynasty Readers: "You're absolute scum!!! The worst character imaginable!!!"

Yep, cuz if u didn’t know, what she’s doing is called grooming :)

joined Jun 8, 2020

She’s not a fucking 12 year old, shes in highschool. So yes she would be considered a pedo

i think they have 13 or 14, highschool in japan it is from 15-16 to 17-18, middle school is from 12 to 15. and and elementary school is from 6 to 11-12 years old.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why does it say "you dummy" and not "you jerk"?

To reply you must either login or sign up.