Forum › Posts by Spratwurst

joined Mar 5, 2022

I don't want to quote everything but I agree with you Aevangeline, lots of romance anime (not only Yuri) feels like an escapist bubble of just two people, maybe one or two supporting characters. It's unrealistic and imo unhealthy to portray romance in such a way especially when being gay can already be so isolating for young people

manifesting gay narita (praying hands emoji)

also I know the exact vibe the manga is communicating, of the campsight at night with people you really love to hang out with and it does it so perfectly, the convos about Real Shit (even if it's silly) while u brush your teeth by flash light in a campsite bathroom... i think that's where the human spirit is meant to live.

This is the best type of romance, where people fall not only for each other but for the loved ones in each other's lives. She's not just finding a best friend and potential lover but a tribe to belong in

joined Mar 5, 2022

They should have brought some Gaytorade haha

joined Mar 5, 2022

Narita is literally us, the audience

joined Mar 5, 2022

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK

joined Mar 5, 2022

It could have been much better but hopefully we get more cute stories from now on

joined Mar 5, 2022

IT'S BACK???

joined Mar 5, 2022

Indeed

joined Mar 5, 2022

Hinoka really said "well one of us needs to have some rizz"

joined Mar 5, 2022

:(

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 5:40AM

joined Mar 5, 2022

Thanks TctyaDDK, I knew she hurt her back but didn't know she was on the mend

Spratwurst
joined Mar 5, 2022

It has been an honor, ladies :)

joined Mar 5, 2022

I miss it so much

Spratwurst
joined Mar 5, 2022

Not to be dramatic, but I can die happy now

joined Mar 5, 2022

Happy to see Sachi's possible future career in photography is explored more and not left as an afterthought. I hope she/they will go.

Ayari becomes an Instagram cooking celebrity with Sachi's help, taking pictures and giving confidence. At 500k followers they announce their engagement with a giant ham, coming full circle

Spratwurst
joined Mar 5, 2022

Hello friends, big fan of the site

I've been unable to access my favorite manga's message board discussion for months now