Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I found better raws, so I updated the chapter.

Appreciated. ^_^

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Official restart thingie? Oh my.
Let's hope the story is a bit more..continuous in this version.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Official restart thingie? Oh my.

No. Just literally a prequel bit for the volume release.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Just curiosity, saw a few talking about the digital version of the manga to buy; never saw anything about it, so it got my attention hahaha how was it? a web selling it or something like that?

last edited at May 1, 2023 12:23PM

joined Apr 2, 2023

Just curiosity, saw a few talking about the digital version of the manga to buy; never saw anything about it, so it got my attention hahaha how was it? a web selling it or something like that?

Amazon Japan has a Kindle version (she mentioned it in her original publication announcement) that became available on publication date. It doesn't seem like an option that reliably shows up if Amazon senses you are out of their local region. So there should be ways for you to get it if you can get around that little roadblock. I'm not sure of digital distributors for it besides Amazon but I wouldn't be surprised if there are.

joined Nov 13, 2022

Amazon Japan has a Kindle version (she mentioned it in her original publication announcement) that became available on publication date. It doesn't seem like an option that reliably shows up if Amazon senses you are out of their local region. So there should be ways for you to get it if you can get around that little roadblock. I'm not sure of digital distributors for it besides Amazon but I wouldn't be surprised if there are.

Oooh! obviously I didn't read that hahaha Ty for the information!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Digital version is also available for Kobo on Rakuten. No need for Amazon.

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/92f15da787e83663a9014a7fbf2ac681/

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

When Kanna showed up, reading that scene, I got a massive Bocci The Rock vibe.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ohhhhhh, rival spotted

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ohhhhhh, rival spotted

I'm not so sure of that. Her introduction was ominous, to say the least. The juxtoposition of "Why are you so quite in school?" with "Hey, you look cool now." and the way she's looking down on them implies an unpleasant connection between those two thoughts.

Of course, it could be a fake out and the next chapter could reveal her to be perfectly friendly, but I still wouldn't expect her to be a rival if it goes that route.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Judging a band by their English skills; yeah, guess it makes sense, but I still find that hilarious.

joined Apr 28, 2019

on my knees for Kanna

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Ohhhhhh, rival spotted

I'm not so sure of that. Her introduction was ominous, to say the least. The juxtoposition of "Why are you so quite in school?" with "Hey, you look cool now." and the way she's looking down on them implies an unpleasant connection between those two thoughts.

Of course, it could be a fake out and the next chapter could reveal her to be perfectly friendly, but I still wouldn't expect her to be a rival if it goes that route.

Oooh astute observation… I feel like Agu is always very deliberate and aware of the paneling/scenes to portray and everything comes together on every level, visually and dialogue wise… the new person may turn out to be friendly but the juxtaposition of the feelings of cool/not cool and out of school/in school persona is definitely there.

joined May 3, 2014

Ohhhhhh, rival spotted

Oooh astute observation… I feel like Agu is always very deliberate and aware of the paneling/scenes to portray and everything comes together on every level, visually and dialogue wise… the new person may turn out to be friendly but the juxtaposition of the feelings of cool/not cool and out of school/in school persona is definitely there.

Nice! Yuri Meta Analysis of the chapter! 0.0

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Judging by Koga's reaction, I guess she's the reason she's hiding her real self at school...

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

In my mind, that band was One OK Rock.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

oh shit it's the rival/heartbreaker

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Honestly not that worried. One of the best things about this series is that misunderstandings etc don't last ten chapters. We might get a tiny bit of awkwardness for a chapter or two before whatever this problem turns out to be is solved.

joined Nov 13, 2022

First of all, Aya and Koga are so cute in the concert hahaha

And for the new girl, since we have so little and to avoid a Narita case(?; in which a lot of us (yeap me included) thought he was a bad guy, to end the opposite~ I will just write what got my attention and theorize just because I can(?:

1- How they call each other, Kanna just "Mitsuki" but Koga her name with "-san"; so two options for me is, that Kanna is indeed older than Koga and Aya but I don't think too much (can totally wrong of course, and in this I will not mention the cigarette). Or two, is just Koga way to call people, so not to get "so close".

2- The face of Koga is one of shock, but how already told by in some comments, it can be just be a surprise of the moment. So left to see next if she will be happy or not to see Kanna.

3- Kanna towards Koga seems happy to see her, not only the smile, the way she called her with intensity and the "happy" comment?, I will call it that because dont know another expression~ that she looks cooler now.
But after that, we got an off panel of her changing her attention to Aya, "a friend?"; to next see Kanna dropping the smile.... So yeah, ahother thing I will keep thinking until next Sunday hahaha

4- Last one I promise hahaha (for now tho!). The actual conflict of the manga, tho named a good few times the "career paper" situation, I glad we are going a even little back to "why mitsuki is like this at school" (I know some things here but let keep them aside, until we are all free of spoilers(? ). That said, tho difficult, I think it's a good idea if the two things can be aborded like "one" (being the center the two "modes" Mitsuki has); since it could be seen separately but having a character like Kanna maybe it will be a 2x1(?

joined Jul 4, 2022

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

Oh shit. Another series that I have been reading for a year.

What am I gonna do without you Dynasty Reader? I don't wanna touch grass.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh no! She's so threatening and stylish!

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

A love triangle is absolutely what this story doesn't need, but it's been hitting home runs so far, so hopefully this will exceed my expectations too.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It feels like the telling of this story has become more disjoint. Is there a chapter missing or something?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Kanna has a big sister or (way) upper classmate vibe. I do not think we get a love triangle now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.