I would be suffocating under that blanket in pg.5

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 10:12PM

joined Mar 1, 2018

I'm sad just thinking about all the dead girls

joined Mar 1, 2018

Yes!

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

Wait. Does this mean the sister in law IS dating Uta?

joined Mar 1, 2018

Sounds like a short top x tall bottom

joined Mar 1, 2018

For those who are confused, the difference between this and BDSM is consent. Technically you can do sexual play like painplay without consent (that's sexual harassment or assault!), but BDSM as a culture strictly defines itself as safe, sane, consensual. There should never be a "surprise! its a violent dom!" moment in real BDSM, but of course since this is fictional it tends to go more extreme (like how other doujins play off rape with "she liked it in the end" for those who like rapeplay)

For those of you who like painplay irl but are wary of BDSM, believe me, you'd rather have an experienced dom choke you than springing it on a person who doesn't know anything about where and how to hit without leaving lasting marks/actual damage

And there is usually a safe word, no?

joined Mar 1, 2018

would pretty much be perfect if there was no smoking

what do you have against smoking ?

I find it disgusting and it takes away from a character's value. This is just my opinion of course.

Wow. I mean, I’m not a fan of smoking either, but this seems a bit extreme to me, especially in regards to fictional characters. Not sure exactly how it “takes away from a character’s value” to have a bad habit/vice like that. There are a lot worse things that (fictional) character could be doing instead to “devalue” themselves.

To be fair though, as you said, that’s just your opinion, and that’s totally fine. I guess I’m just confused cuz I just can’t really see where you’re coming from with all this.

Ahh. My brother-in-law is similar but with actual people. If he likes you but then finds out that you smoke, drink a lot, or have a tattoo he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. I called him a douche for that but hey I won't complain anymore because that's his preference.

Solaris1
Image Comments 28 Sep 23:38
joined Mar 1, 2018
Cringe

Reminds me of Amity from Owl House and we know how that turned out. Gay.

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

This is too everywhere! It makes no sense! Or is it me who's not catching on?

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 1:27AM

Solaris1
Image Comments 23 Sep 08:04
joined Mar 1, 2018
Tumblr_32ef1e95f7f9b3bf2b4281e7c50a3859_e5452bc3_2048

WHaTevEr YOu wANt

joined Mar 1, 2018

Baby them are adorable

Solaris1
Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

Actually, can I join the yuriorists?

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

Ugh the cliché hit so hard it hurts

Solaris1
Image Comments 12 Sep 19:46
joined Mar 1, 2018
40660460_p3

^it's so sweet but you took it a but far. Just a tad

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

Cute. Adorable. I wish there was more. And is it me or is the drawing from Mochi getting slightly better?

joined Mar 1, 2018

Or was it the gradual changes in the room of a lousy neet who fell in love for the first time/the gradual changes of a girl to a lousy neet?

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

Reading this reminds me of a yuri novel on novelupdate called she is the protagonist. At one point the protagonist argues something along the lines of "there is no love if you don't fight and no love if you don't scold" She makes no sense but twists your logic for it to make sense. That's how I feel about this manga so far.

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

I wish I was that old and fall in love again

Solaris1
joined Mar 1, 2018

I like to think that white is just very violent and black is just really in love with white and doesn't know how to express it except through violence as well

Solaris1
Image Comments 02 Sep 07:33
joined Mar 1, 2018

^^I was literally thinking the same and was checking of anyone else noticed.
^And now it is explained. Thanks