Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Hace poco salió en inglés el capítulo 3 de Natsu to Lemon to Overlay, y al verlo me acordé que esta serie ya está completamente traducida al español. Se nota que el traductor al inglés tiene un poquito de atraso.

La serie tiene 8 capítulos en total (está finalizada en un volumen, el cap. 8 es el último) y están los 8 en español. Aquí les paso el link por si les interesa:

https://visortmo.com/library/manga/72603/natsu-to-lemon-to-overlay

¿Hace un año que terminaron de traducirlo? O_o Yo no tenía idea. ¡Gracias!

Este manga me recuerda a una película de Antonioni. Los grandes temas son la alienación y la incomunicación. Las protas son víctimas de una sociedad enferma en la que todas las acciones e interacciones están formalizadas y ritualizadas hasta el punto que se vuelven mecánicas y vacías de sentido real. Pero la sociedad espera y exige que sigas así toda tu vida, repitiendo mecánicamente gestos y acciones socialmente aprobados, en un estado de aislación de cualquier contacto real con otros humanos.

Al final terminás como Konno, deseando hacer daño por el gusto de hacer daño. A ver si así hacés reaccionar de verdad a alguien.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

https://mangadex.org/title/a6246828-0577-4aaf-9478-371b52e6634d/sabori-nara-hokenshitsu-de-douzo

Cuando yo era estudiante no teníamos enfermeras así. No hay derecho. >_>

https://visortmo.com/library/manga/81979/shynaanokoninatsukaretai

Es todo muy tierno, pero ya me da penita por Hazuki que le están por robar a su mimosa y ella ni se da cuenta.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Hints and signals won't be enough against a girl who is as receptive as a Faraday cage.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

last edited at Feb 27, 2024 12:32PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Also, I'd note that she's not in immediate physical danger because Koto is willing to take her in. But she's one bad fight (or two, if Erika could step up) away from being homeless. She has no money, she has difficulty getting a job because she "dropped out" of middle school.

Enter Kumagaya to the rescue.
Which is, I believe, why so many have been saying she's good for Aya.

Yup. Leaving aside the psychological side of things (she treats Aya as an equal) she can help Aya get a job and maybe also a place to stay if things go fubar with Koto.

What a perfect example of Plato's dialectical method. Make the interlocutor circle through reasoned argumentation all the way back to the truth you had stated in the beginning. Kudos to you! d^.^b

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Erika wanted to win Koto's heart in a fair way, beating Aya in a proper competition. She's the kind of person who hates cheap tricks and sneakiness. She was already competing with Aya in middle school, trying to make a place for herself in Koto's heart, hoping that one day Koto would look her way and choose her over Aya. When Aya vanished without a trace, competing against her became impossible. Years went by, and it looked like nothing would ever dislodge Aya's ghost fom Koto's heart. Erika wished for Aya's return, yes, but as an adult, a grown-up woman who could give a reasonable explanation for her disappearance and then either start things anew with Koto or give her proper emotional closure. The last thing Erika expected was this time travel crap, hahaha.

This. Aya's disappearing was prolly the worst thing that could happen to Koto - and to Erika.

If Aya had died or broken up with Koto, there would've been a period of verklempt feelings and then Koto would've moved on.

If no disappearance had ever happened and everyone's life continued normally, then Erika could have fought Aya for Koto fair and square.

But since Aya disappeared mysteriously and nobody knew what had happened, Koto kept thinking that Aya could return one day - and was unable to move on. This was just terrible. Erika had the right idea wishing for Aya to come back and sort things out with Koto!

Who could have predicted that the wish would be granted in a Monkey's Paw way... >_<;;

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

We're now caught up with the serialization.

Thanks to the scanlators for their hard work!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Wild, but not as wild as the previous one where Yui had lots of sex with Fumina multiple times in one day. Maybe next time they break the toilet door down and have their way with her till she wakes up?

wait what previous one

"My Classmate Cannot Awaken Without Cumming," which has an official translation, so that's probably why it's not on Dynasty

All of a sudden I understand a lot better why blondie was complaining that Yui gives more love to Fumina than to her.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

The only thing I can think of is...
She plans to stimulate her man's prostate through his rectum. ಠ__ಠ
Unaware that it's HER rectum and SHE has no prostate.
This cannot end well. v.v

You know, anal sex is a thing for women too. Yes, even without prostate.

I have to admit I would find it quite amusing if Yu Dingdang toppled Qi Nian on the bed and tried to jab her fingers up Qi Nian's ass. XD

joined Jul 23, 2019

I know scummy gap student in Japanese is "kuzu rouninsei" but I wonder, what exactly is it that Makino calls her mother and is translated as toxic mom?

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019
Sleepymocha_-1700609489735491823-img1

Doujin: Original is best tag!

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

'Hello bitches! Here I am to sink the lead ship and bring conflict and drama to the story! You know you want it!'

Here's the solution:

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh foreshadow a tragedy why don'tcha? >_<

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

But they do know! Xingyuan's father's threats are like a sword of Damocles hanging over their heads, and in a few weeks Xingyuan will have to leave and all that will remain of their time together is a bittersweet memory. So far, nobody has said anything about rebelling; they both admit that, if something happens between them, it'll be just a summer fling—and by the time the cicadas and the crickets are gone, it'll be gone too.

NO!!!
I refuse to believe it!

Mind you, a plot twist may still happen. Of course. ^_~

YES!
The whole village will mobilize to fight Xingyuan's evil father!

joined Jul 23, 2019

Hell yeah it's finally here! I've been reading it in Spanish for a while now.

Is cute little deuterago-chan actualy a Kuzu joshi ?

Hehehe, nice example of a rhetorical question.

I mean, come on, it's a manga story by Kodama Naoko! ^_^

Is she pregnant?

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but...

No she ain't preggers. In fact she prolly can't. Or rather, she needs some kind of therapy with hormones 'n stuff to have a chance. But she doesn't wanna. She's fine not having children. And that's the reason of her fight with her husband: he DEMANDS children! And if it hurts her wife's body, welp, so be it, he doesn't care! >_<;; Frankly, I think she did the right thing when she left the dumb ass.

last edited at Nov 14, 2023 9:01AM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

The cicadas were so noisy during all the story! Their "Min min min!" is constantly in the background in most panels. Pity it wasn't translated.

But I wonder what kind of beastie was going "Ji ji ji ji-wa!" all the time, usually along the cicadas? I don't know that onomatopoeia.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

If I'm understanding right, Mika was in love with Fuyu when Fuyu was working up to a confession

If this is really what happened then Mika needs to go to a gay bar and have a few dozens drinks with that girl from Chouchou Nannan. And while they drink they can discuss which one of them is the dumbest one.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Other non-English projects have scanlated further ahead , so... a glimpse of the henceforth.

Just want to remind everyone that this is a romantic story too; it's not just about masochism and niche fetishes.

last edited at Sep 18, 2023 7:53PM by Casusby

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh wow, the Spanish scanslator of this lovely manhua has just bulk-released all chapters from chapter 11 to chapter 29. Those who understand Spanish are in for a treat.

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/75694/mi-querida-enemiga

Good thing that I'm a native spanish speaker

Lo mismo digo, jeje.

(Btw, Chofli is a very large team, they are working on dozens of GL comics right now, and they have excellent translators of Japanese, Chinese and Korean... they don't do mtl... so the poster above you can dispel their concerns.)

joined Jul 23, 2019

And Fuuko must be furious. There are ways of breaking a love triangle without being rude or offensive to the person you're dumping, but Yuni ignored all of them and chose the meanest way. When/if Yuni returns to Fuuko, she won't get a warm welcome.

I can't wait to see Yuni go back crawling to Fuuko. >:-D

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

My first reaction to Aya's disappearance was: "Erika killed her!"

Because Erika saw the other two in the library kissing and talking about going to Tanabata festival together, so she had a motive (jealousy) and she knew when and where to meet Aya alone (at night, on the way to the festival).

I still think it's a definite possibility.

joined Jul 23, 2019

"I'm afraid that if I ask for more from our relationship you'll end up unhappy or resentful of me."

"But I'm sure I can slap the shit out of you and that won't make you in the least unhappy or resentful of me."

joined Jul 23, 2019

I will say while I'm not complaining this situation is stretching the "will not will not sleep with you for free" clause the title sets up.

Sex for (dubious) information is starting to get really close to simply having sex for the fun of it but that's a terrible deal. Miss Kirishima you're worth far more than that.

We need to remember what lesbian sex is truly good for, making money.

Usted sí que sabe de lo que está hablando. ¡Eso es tenerlo claro! :)

Rødbedegryde og fløderand

Zašto smo počeli da pričamo na našim maternjim jezicima?

Ich hab keine Ahnung, aber ich mach einfach mal mit :D

Hah? was ist los? xD

Smijurija xD

back the the purpose of lesbian sex. yes, money but with as many girls and women as possible.

also, beetroot casserole sounds bad as quiche.

This is the first time one of my messages gets so many answers. I'm so happy!

I gotta write in Spanish more often.

"So you met Nakano? Tell me, where is she?"
"Oh no, we gotta remove your shirt first! And then we gotta clean it! And then you gotta suck on my boobs and call me mama! And then... !"

joined Jul 23, 2019

I will say while I'm not complaining this situation is stretching the "will not will not sleep with you for free" clause the title sets up.

Sex for (dubious) information is starting to get really close to simply having sex for the fun of it but that's a terrible deal. Miss Kirishima you're worth far more than that.

We need to remember what lesbian sex is truly good for, making money.

Usted sí que sabe de lo que está hablando. ¡Eso es tenerlo claro! :)

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I don't know if it's been already mentioned, but this one is pretty good.

JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom is more than good; it's the shining model and template for all other manga series with similar themes!