Forum › Only Show Yourself to Me discussion

Tamo%20eat%20rice%2023
joined Oct 16, 2021

Confession already hell yeah Reiwa energy

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Someone tell yankee-chan to go back to the '40s gangster movies where she belongs.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I don’t know why I’m almost expecting Miriko to get all excited and be like, “Holy shit… They’re so cute together!!!”

Also wow, Komugi looks cute with her hair tied up and I didn’t know she had a blush off switch.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Miriko isn't a very good fan if she never noticed how lonely and unhappy her idol is, let alone do something about it.

joined Apr 11, 2022

It's escalating faster than lightning and I love it. Hope it will keep staying cute without so much trouble for these two (I'm looking at you Miriko).

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Cute... maybe a little too fast? But I kind of like that Rurika is the straightforward type who sees what she wants and goes for it.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Usually when they use the "You must be wondering how I got here" trope they either add a good chuck of story before it or some new things after it, but chapter 3 felt like mostly filler

I need more T_T

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 2:05AM

joined Sep 2, 2018

our family may have to move back to the country if dad's work shifts

Aha! I knew I left my Chekhov Gun around here! Phew, thought I'd lost it.

Edit: also the "do we look close?" while staring at the matching bag charm going out to a cafe with just the two of them yet again. Even moreso, with a girl infamous for being difficult to talk to. Can't imaaaaagine why people would get the impression that you're close.

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 4:52AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Cute... maybe a little too fast? But I kind of like that Rurika is the straightforward type who sees what she wants and goes for it.

gayforward*

joined May 29, 2019

oh this is a funny one

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I really like the narration style in this one.

Also, I thought about it being too fast, but then again what was Rurika supposed to do? Komugi's gay radiation was so strong that Rurika didn't need a gaydar to notice the highly concentrated lesbian energy that accumulated around her. And since Rurika learned that Komugi tends to be passive even about things she likes, she'd just take that initiative.

Now, what worries me more is the "We going back to the country soon so don't get used to the city life" part. Since now we know what will happen later, I wonder how it'll be resolved. For some reason, I feel like anything could happen with this story. Even a bittersweet goodbye without a follow-up "sometime later"

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

you ever just get those dreams and then experience it for real

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Miriko isn't a very good fan if she never noticed how lonely and unhappy her idol is, let alone do something about it.

Ah, well. That's kind of in line with what tends to happen when idolizing people. You put them on a pedestal and forget that they have very human feelings too.

Alternatively, I do find it creepy when you have fans irl claiming they know their idol is feeling lonely and that they're the ones who can save them.

I feel like Miriko is going to level up her fandom and now be the #1 shipper.

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 1:15PM

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Komugi's gayness is in a whole nother level lol, I'm worried my girl will pass out after that kiss

joined Mar 29, 2021

Actual god tier yuri, I love everything about this

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

here’s to hoping our girl komugi didn’t pass out after that kiss, she could barely handle being in a cafe

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I hope Miriko isn't a problem. She's kinda in my strikezone (don't kink shame me!)

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I hope Miriko isn't a problem. She's kinda in my strikezone (don't kink shame me!)

This felt like an appropriate response xD Joking aside though i totally get you, she's def a type

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Ayyy lessgo! I love Rurika's energy. She goes all in and I appreciate that. For some reason, I do not expect Komugi to have gotten the memo even after all that, but we'll see if that happens. Also, part of me expects the new girl, whose design I love by the way, to go something along the lines of "oh shit, I am digging this..." Hopefully, that's the game plan here.

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 10:13AM

joined Jun 5, 2021

Source for your pfp? Is it useless princesses or something else by Ajiichi?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I feel like Miriko is going to level up her fandom and now be the #1 shipper.

That's kinda what I hope happens. We need allies, not enemies

Screenshot_20220526-044757
joined Aug 7, 2019

omg what happened to this manga did it get dropped

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

The author just announced on their fanbox that the final episode of this manga will be released in the September 3 issue of Galette... Scanlators pls, where you at? Shut up and take my money

To reply you must either login or sign up.