Forum › Posts by dickyneedles

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Looking for a series that got 4(?) translated chapters a while ago. MC comes from the countryside and goes to a high school in the city and she's obsessed with pretty/cute(?) things. She is particularly taken by one girl and they become friends. In the last or chapter prior the other girl asks the MC out.

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Cute... maybe a little too fast? But I kind of like that Rurika is the straightforward type who sees what she wants and goes for it.

Source for your pfp? Is it useless princesses or something else by Ajiichi?

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021
104739669_p0

thought it was was steamy bokita from the thumbnail

dickyneedles
Omajinai discussion 26 Jan 20:38
joined Jun 5, 2021

omg its the source of the gouma-den cover page i was looking for

joined Jun 5, 2021

12 btw

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

so smug

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

The cover is so cute

joined Jun 5, 2021

Hopefully next chapter is a direct continuation to this one...

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021
Fvwo8xluaaa1qrb

love them

dickyneedles
Angel Ranch discussion 01 Nov 20:19
joined Jun 5, 2021

This is published in Comic ExE?!? Holy shit lmfao

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021
Neko_raa_men-1533285208124190720-img1

What are the stripes in the background supposed to be?

joined Jun 5, 2021

Woohoo! Time for another reread.

joined Jun 5, 2021

I don't want that!

dickyneedles
Matazoro. discussion 01 Aug 12:02
joined Jun 5, 2021

I know ratings don't mean shit but it's still sad to see that the most frequent rating is a 1 on mangadex :(

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Childhood friends who promised each other to tell the other when they got a boyfriend/fell in love, but MC found out about her friend's boyfriend after looking at her phone accidentally while hiding the fact that she liked a girl (I don't remember if they were dating).

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Does anyone know the source of the picture in the credits page of ch 74?

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

On Mangadex maybe. Goon Squad did the first chapter there.

Speaking of Mangadex, has knight heron ever explained why they stopped uploading their stuff there?

joined Jun 5, 2021

nice

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

I’m looking for a manga about this girl who was bullied and trapped inside a house full of garbage. She was a germaphobe i think, she meets another girl and offers to clean up her murders.

Unless there is actually a series with 2 girls, its Spotless Love: This Love Cannot Be Any More Beautiful but she meets a dude. The chapters are on https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100050

dickyneedles
joined Jun 5, 2021

Childhood friends who promised each other to tell the other when they got a boyfriend/fell in love, but MC found out about her friend's boyfriend after looking at her phone accidentally while hiding the fact that she liked a girl (I don't remember if they were dating).