Forum › Posts by Prosciutto

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

This is it. I'm dying of cuteness. Thanks everyone, it's been a blast

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Such an unapologetic sack of shit, wow. It's honestly impressive, props to the mangaka.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

That was AWESOME

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Junko got promoted from being a big fish in a little pond to swimming with sharks in a cold deep ocean. Enjoy your " victory" Junko-san

Couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Everyone has said it by now, but Ami is kind of an asshole lol. However I did think that part where she says Rei looked "totally stunning" was really sweet.

Ami also stood up for Rei against the creep while not realizing it was Rei, so maybe she's not exactly a "bad" person. I'll definitely stick around and keep reading to see how this ends.

That's what makes it even more painful, imo. Rei gets swept away every time Ami shows a modicum of chivalry, or is slightly considerate, just to IMMEDIATELY do a complete 180° and do the most assholish things.

Makes me go back to what she said on ch.1, she really would've been better off if Ami just rejected her outright.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I can't believe it's been 3 years following their story. Gosh, I'm crying (;﹏;)

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Uggghhh, my heart T~T

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Alright. this SHOULD be relatively easy to find, but for some reason I'm having the worst time trying to find this manga and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. It's either a full colour 4-koma or long-strip yuri ( but I'm pretty sure it's a 4-koma ) set in high school, and most of the manga focuses when their relationship is already established. the girls look very alike, and I remember at some point their moms get together as well (?) It has a lot of chapters, if I remember correctly.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Miyamoto_ver02-1678026485775609856-img1

this is so f*cking cute omg

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

IT'S BEEN 84 YEEEEEEARS

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I cried the entire time I read this :') beautiful art, beautiful story. I love these two ♡

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Very gay, very nice

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Bro, you didn't need to stab my heart like this. wtf

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
_glutentag-1667519482607149056-img1

Beautiful color palette

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Isn't Gay Marriage Legalized In Japan Now?

not exactly, the bar on gay marriage was deemed unconstitutional by a district judge but it's already the second time this happend. So it's not legalized as much as at least two judges have now said "you can't use the constitution to argue against legalizing gay marriage" which does put pressure on lawmakers but it hasn't actually changed the law.

The main opposition party is officially backing gay marriage legislation now, which adds a bit more momentum behind it as well. It does feel like Japan will get there at some point in the near-ish future.

Yeahhh . . . how often does the governing party ever change in Japan again?

I like how the answer is "basically never" and yet this raises far less eyebrows than it should

Japan doesn't impose a threat to neoliberal "democracy", so they get a pass from being labeled as authoritarian by western media.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

If the guy doesn't end up dead by the end of this... I'll be mildly annoyed.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Glad we all are in consensus on glasses superiority

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Dude, I love Sal Jiang, I even own a physical copy of this manga. I understand that the point of it is being completely absurd on how many mental gymnastics Hiroko has to do to not realize how gay Ayaka is for her.
The main problem I have with it is how fucking BAD I feel seeing Ayaka cry or feel dejected. It's supposed to be funny, but I can't laugh when my poor baby is being mistreated like this!

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

♡This was adorable♡

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

NEVER SETTLE FOR BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS

EMANCIPATE THE WORKING CLASS

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Succubashe-1640715377138360321-img1

Those ♡*♡thighs♡*♡ are making me even gayer, and I didn't know that was even possible.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Hoshina_106642857_p0

While she's having a smoke, and she's taking a drag~

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
__4zm-1643808882685538304-img1

Dazed and Confused

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020