Forum › Posts by AgenderArcee

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh my god that was wild. Ending was a little abrupt though. But overall I loved it

AgenderArcee
It's You! discussion 06 Feb 17:45
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Cute haha

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

I wonder why this translator fell so behind, I hope they haven't dropped it.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Lez goooo

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Nice art but kind of odd, it does feel like something was missing! I feel like I only know what Yuiko dislikes about Mei, not what she likes about her, which makes it feel like she's just staying in the relationship because she's hoping Mei will change, which isn't a very good place to be. That would make for an interesting story, but then it just ends without exploring that. So it ends up feeling unfinished.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

I mean this in an entirely complimentary rather than critical way - holy shit, this did not need the supernatural element. The dialogue and characterization and expressiveness is so freaking good that even as somebody who rarely reads het romance, the hook provided by a gimmick was completely unnecessary because I was already completely captivated. This feels like it's in an entirely different class of quality than 95% of manga.

I was thinking that too haha! But we'll see how it goes, I already definitely believe in the characters' chemistry so hopefully it'll be interesting to see them navigate the gender/supernatural thing and not just a way to manufacture drama in an otherwise peaceful relationship.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Just read everything there is and I'm surprised by how much hasn't happened yet? Well I'm curious enough to keep an eye on this series. The art isn't amazing but the setup is intriguing and I'm interested in seeing more of the pathetic lonely adult woman mc lol.

"I fell in love with a girl again" followed by a text from grandma. Love triangle with gramgram?

I think it's more that she feels guilty about being a lesbian when her family wants her to have a "normal" life and marriage.

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 8:24PM

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Cute and sexy! I really like the glasses girl's look.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

When will Wagayuri return from the war....

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Very cute!

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

SHIZUKU TELL HER NOW YOU DUMMY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE AAGHJSSJGFH

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Run, Nanase!!

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

I'd love to see more especially if things get messy with different levels of feelings lol... this is from a while ago, was there every any more?

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Tsukasa is the NEET gamer lesbian fuckboy we never knew we needed.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Mitsuki has such rizz

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

And Fuuko adds sexual assault to her general stalking and manipulation! Luckily I'm here for the mess. Glad to see this series back, looking forward to continuing to feel gross in a perversely enjoyable way.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Cute... maybe a little too fast? But I kind of like that Rurika is the straightforward type who sees what she wants and goes for it.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

This looks promising...

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

broooo

AgenderArcee
Inko-sensei discussion 01 Dec 20:17
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Kage-chan and Saku-chan... cuuute...

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Aww, very sweet.

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

So glad this is back!!!

AgenderArcee
A Cute Guy discussion 03 Oct 11:57
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

So glad to see this updating hehe it's so cute

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Can't believe Onii-san is not only cheating on Aya but even sharing her playlist with another girl damn