Forum › Posts by Loner210

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
Nice analysis. I also believe this is the first long series of the author, and imo they are doing a good job progressing the story. I just hope we will have a satisfying conclusion, because so far it's angst and angst everywhere.

joined Apr 11, 2022

you're so weird for this. why the animosity towards fuyuki?

Wait why did you think I hate on Fuyuki? I just thought of a way to break this shit show, though obviously it didn't happen. Sorry about that.

And tbh, if the foreshadow in the first chapter means it's a wedding between Eri and another guy, then this really is a waste of time imo. Even on X author actively promotes Fuyuki, Eri and even the senpai, just to pull a "realistic" ending would be a slap on my face lol.

last edited at Mar 22, 2024 6:51AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
^
Agree lol. Anyway, I know it could be out of her character, but Eri gets angry and spills the beans to end their relationship would be top notch lol.

last edited at Feb 11, 2024 2:34AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

Looks like witnessing that scene is too much for Fuyuki. Eri about to lose everything lol.

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
Agree. But based on author's other works, very likely Fuyuki will have to suffer even more and longer, before we reach an okayish conclusion. Unless this realization is a breaking point, and they plan to end this series soon.

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
If it's true, then I wish Eri just straight up rejects Fuyuki, so she can finally move on from this mess. Probably won't happen lol.

But then, does that mean Eri is straight? Because based on what you said, looks like returning the feeling didn't cross her mind, only "doing something".

last edited at Jan 24, 2024 12:29AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

Looks like things are getting spicy between Fuyuki and senpai. But if I'm not wrong, senpai was having a crush on a guy(?) (I only guessed on their back and hand) that already had a gf (her sister/close friend?). Then I can see why things may not work out between them. I mean, all we see so far are senpai "comforting" Fuyuki, are we sure if she could get attracted to girls? I won't be surprised if next chapter starts with senpai rejects Fuyuki lol. There are also messages at the end (probably from Eri) that I will appreciate anyone translate it. But man, this author really like missing messages while having sex xD

And so, I only want Fuyuki to be happy :(

But god, to think this is a yuri story where the only relevant thing is the protagonist having a long time crush on her female childhood friend, and everything else is het shits... There could be actions between two girls next chapter but even so, it doesn't make it any better to me.

joined Apr 11, 2022

^
Exactly my rant a few posts before lmao xD

joined Apr 11, 2022

Man, thanks again. I actually already saw the raw up to 9.1, but can't understand much. So with your help I think I don't even need to read the translation later xD

Well, I understand how Kyou feels, but as an observer, I only see it as him knew full well he couldn't win against Fuyuki over Eri's affection, and so had to ask her to "give up" so he could have a chance. Yeah Eri didn't seem that angry afterwards, but also doesn't look like she actually like him more after that. So if anything, I think his plan is already backfire. And so, I wonder how long for him to stop being blinded by love, to realize he would end up like Eri's previous bfs. I mean, right now I feel like he could have thought "wow, she agreed to have sex with me. She finally starts to like me" xD

And about the sex thing, they are exactly my thoughts but the way you put it is wonderful. A bit sad that senpai may not be her option though. Maybe they can keep comforting each other and in the end, be able to move on from their unrequited love and finally be together? Because I think they look great together, like the open page in chapter 9.

And not like only you want that route haha. Personally at this point, I just can't root for a Fuyuki x Eri ending. To much angst that could only leave a bad taste in my mouth if author really intends for that. And so the wedding could be a make or break of an ending to me. Tbh, I don't even mind if it's between Eri and Kyou, but only if Eri actually comes to love him, not that number 1 bs.

Btw, just a rant I want to let out in general, so you can just ignore it. Like, gay girls falling for straight girls aren't that uncommon irl, and most of the time they didn't end well. So why would we have to endure the same thing even in fiction lol. Secondly, what with authors in recent years that keep bringing up het elements in yuri stories? Did they think it would make the story more realistic, or that it will bring a wider range of audiences? I think I have enough with all the harem romcom out there, but they are even here too. I really miss the old days, that even if there is angst, they are all girl on girl actions. And talk about realistic, I feel like only manga could make promises that heavy, like you bet all your life on it lmao. Like, I don't even remember things just some years ago, and here we have a girl that keep living in agony just to not break a promise, when in her pov, the other person may not even remember. I also believe this is the first long serialization of Murasakino? Then to me, it's already the worst one of their works.

last edited at Oct 28, 2023 12:36AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

Thank you so much. I can understand only a bit because google lens is so broken lol. So in the end, even Kyou isn't as honest as we thought he was? Man, author really tries their hardest to make me not like that side lol. Also you said their relationship worsen, you mean maybe in future chapters right? And tbh, I even wonder if Eri is aromatic cause it looks like she isn't able to experience love.

I also knew it's just a matter of time before author pulls that move, but didn't think it would be that soon. Well, guess it's good for people stick with this story, cause I think that's when the angst reached its peak.

And I'm with you (and many others I believe) in wanting Fuyuki to have her happy ending. I mean, in my pov, Fuyuki is the protagonist so I can't help rooting for her. And because of that, when the source of her suffering is Eri, it's hard for me to not harsh on her lol. But I also can't blame her, because she has her reason like you said. Can only hope Fuyuki will soon realize self-sacrifice isn't doing her any good (she is already on the way), and start achieving her own happiness. Honestly can't see what's so great about Eri, when personally I think senpai is way better lol.

On a side note, the title and the word "ephemeral" in the very first chapter really make me think the wedding we saw at the start isn't between two of the main cast. People say the girl is Eri, but somehow I feel it's Fuyuki and her partner, could be the senpai.

Lastly, not as important though, but it just crossed my mind it's possible Kyou isn't Eri's first bf? And so it wasn't her first time? Cause I feel she was so indifferent for it to be the first time lol.

last edited at Oct 27, 2023 8:47AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

Oh man, it's happening (the thing someone mentioned on the second page) and I don't think I can fathom it. Best to wait for the end then (and see people defending Eri). And imo, even though the art is super good, never understand why someone thinks it's a good idea to write yuri stories like this.

My guess is Fuyuki will start distancing herself even more, that will make Eri question what's wrong, which in turn will make her relationship with Kyou get worse even though she was willing to go all the way to deepen that lol.

Or maybe she will keep increasing the physical level in their relationship, only to realize she could never fall in love with him, and the one she actually needs is Fuyuki, but then she is already so far away. That would actually be the ultimate angst xD I also use "need" cause up to this point, I still don't see Eri has romantic feeling for Fuyuki.

Hope in the end, Fuyuki can move on from that promise. And though now it doesn't look healthy with the senpai, making her falling in love with the senpai in the end would be the best outcome, at least to me.

last edited at Oct 25, 2023 8:09AM

joined Apr 11, 2022

This couple is so cute yet funny lol. Though I do feel bad for Heke.

joined Apr 11, 2022

This manga has no business being this cute with that setting :(

last edited at Oct 17, 2023 4:14AM

Loner210
joined Apr 11, 2022

No one talked about that guy though? I mean, I don't care how nice he is, but no decent guy would think crying is a signal to kiss a girl, especially when she only wanted to start as friends, and was resisting with all her strength (just like Marika said) lol.

Loner210
Shadow Love discussion 05 Oct 07:32
joined Apr 11, 2022

am i the only one who liked hikari's characters? i feel bad for her. of course she did mistakes but it was because she has difficulties dealing with unrequited love, at that age that's normal she reacts like this she was suffering and spending time with the one she loved without being able to confess didn't make things better. she couldn't let go and that's why ai was kinda pushy. some way to tell hikari "just let go". for someone who only tried to get hikari out of maho and miyako's way ai really cared about hikari and was more compassionate than anyone in this story (even more than this idiot maho who don't see anything even if it's right in front of her nose and this miyako b*tch just telling hikari couldn't be honnest with her feellings and was pathetic! well if you weren't there hikari would have confessed you b*tchlus she don't have a word to say because she was just a coward who gave up on her first love because she feared her mother she don't even know what is urequited love so how could she say such things about hikari when she don't even know what she's going through! in contrarise ai knew how it felt because of what happened with miyako) hikari could have tried to break their relationship but she never thought about it once! all she needed was to move on.

Well said. Miyako only had one real dialogue at the end and I already dislike her lol. And if I understand it right, looks like she asked Ai to get in between them, so she could get a chance with Maho. And she had the nerve to trash talk Hikari lmao.

Now I want a sequel, maybe a few years in the future where they are in college or even working adults, where Hikari and Ai are still happy together, while Maho got dumped by Miyako and now has to open her eyes with everything, instead of seeing things how she pleases, without her so called best friend Hikari besides her anymore. She may or may not find love again, I don't care. Meanwhile Miyako falls in love again (reason she dumped Maho), only to keep getting rejected lol. Call me evil all you want, I just want to see these two heartbroken a bit instead of just hurting others, while living happily.

In the end, my least favorite Mira's work, along side Immoral Longings.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 7:33AM

Loner210
Shadow Love discussion 05 Oct 04:48
joined Apr 11, 2022

Sorry but I just can't like Maho haha. And I don't mind if we get a bit more, like a scene where Hikari told Maho she used to like her, before ending their friendship. After all, Maho is head over heels with Miyako, so missing a childhood friend that she was just (unconsciously) using isn't a big deal lol. Also, just my opinion, but I doubt Maho and Miyako's relationship would last long. Like, I don't see their personality match, and if something goes wrong, looks like Miyako is the type to just cut tie with Maho without thinking twice lol. Wonder what would happen if Maho was alone in the end. Girl should be heartbroken as least once to know being kind to the point of oblivious won't get everything in your favor.

Meanwhile, Hikari and Ai is so cute together.

last edited at Oct 5, 2023 4:55AM

Loner210
joined Apr 11, 2022

God almost a year for one short chapter...

joined Apr 11, 2022

I mean this is an entirely complimentary rather than critical way - holy shit, this did not need the supernatural element. The dialogue and characterization and expressiveness is so freaking good that even as somebody who rarely reads het romance, the hook provided by a gimmick was completely unnecessary because I was already completely captivated. This feels like it's in an entirely different class of quality than 95% of manga.

Not related but where does your pfp come from?

joined Apr 11, 2022

Man that whole "prince cup" was so damn dumb, and how the student council president tried to force whatever the fuck into Hinata was pretty irritating.

Exactly my thought lol.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Can see why this series ran for 20+ chapters lol.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Fuyuki has dark hair though. The girl at the beginning is probably Eri since her hair has that reddish tone.

Hard to say, cause there is light from the window. And even if it's Fuyuki or Eri, there is still chance they won't end up together.

And yeah, I just can't like Eri after reading the spoilers. Fuyuki deserves better.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Freaking finally. Though I prefer the manager's way lol.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Tsukushi is probably one of the most dense I have ever seen lol. Not even funny anymore.

Loner210
joined Apr 11, 2022

Hard to find a happy story from this author. My blacklist all the way lol.

Loner210
joined Apr 11, 2022

So anyone figures out the right image from which manga yet? Can't even use reverse image and it gets real annoy.