Forum › My Dear Lass discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I suspect she may have liked it... :D

A chapter of pure comedy this time.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Last chapter it was like, just starting to become sundown. This chapter, the sun was completely down. Were they making out for like 30 minutes?

Really. I saw the color on the first panel and got a little stunned, like how's that even possible?

Well, I have experienced sundown or sunrise where the light/sky completely shifts. One time, I saw a gradient go over the sky in a matter of seconds and it was dark after a few minutes.

That being said, they were definitely making out for at least a couple of minutes to accommodate that transition. It could still be 30 minutes though! Who's to say they weren't taking their time? I mean their lips do look a bit swollen there. KEK

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 3:52PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

haha what if we just platonically made out for an hour while the sun set haha wouldnt that be a fun activity between adult friends haha.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Aww they are just as useless as me. I love this story so so so much!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Sixi, never change. (⁀ ᗢ⁀)

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

So good, Xingyuan agonising over whether or not her crush liked their 30min long kiss and Xiaoen giggling to herself and acting crazy enough that Sixi's exorcism might actually be justified

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wheeee!!!!!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Last chapter it was like, just starting to become sundown. This chapter, the sun was completely down. Were they making out for like 30 minutes?

Really. I saw the color on the first panel and got a little stunned, like how's that even possible?

Well, not to be a buzzkill, it's possible, but it's also just as possible that the artist has never actually paid attention to how long it takes the sun to set.

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

im guessing its kind of an age difference or smth cause she saw the paper and then yelled. anyways, Xingyuan :((((((

joined Apr 15, 2013

Definitely an age thing. I will actually laugh if they try to tell us Xingyuan is a minor at this point.

joined Nov 21, 2022

I find it sad that Xingyuan has internalized homophobia, and hates herself for her sexual orientation.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Hahaha I'm glad we're all on the same page of Xiaoen calling herself a pervert because she's older. It's unfortunate this misunderstanding will cause Xingyuan some pain, but it is kind of hilarious.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Definitely an age thing. I will actually laugh if they try to tell us Xingyuan is a minor at this point.

It seemed she was in college and got outed even people contacting her family to out her.

Though would have to reread but maybe factoring in cultural differences it could be she is in or was in high school.

Hahaha I'm glad we're all on the same page of Xiaoen calling herself a pervert because she's older. It's unfortunate this misunderstanding will cause Xingyuan some pain, but it is kind of hilarious.

While I feel really bad for Xingyuan, on Xiaoen's side, it is pretty damn hilarious.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Age? Dang, y'all were thinking a lot tamer than what I was thinking.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

So, I double checked what information might be stored on a Chinese Identification card, and unless she has a particular issue with where she's from originally (address or ethnicity), or unless no one else is freaking about her being trans (if her ID is marked male) I think this is now an age gap story xD

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Sigh.

Edit: I really wish she delivered those peaches, because she didn't we have to go through at least several chapters of painful emotions and misunderstandings.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 4:40AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Way to cause a misunderstanding, and with a comment most likely about herself as well...

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Damn. Here's my take: MC saw tall girl's age on that form and realizes she's way younger than her, MC then says 'pervert' in reference to herself.

Edit: Ha guess we're all thinking the same thing lol. Makes sense that MC would judge herself harshly since she apparently fights the perverts in town but I don't think tall girl is a minor, so it ain't that.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 7:34AM

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Damn. Here's my take: MC saw tall girl's age on that form and realizes she's way younger than her, MC then says 'pervert' in reference to herself.

Edit: Ha guess we're all thinking the same thing lol. Makes sense that MC would judge herself harshly since she apparently fights the perverts in town but I don't think tall girl is a minor, so it ain't that.

Yes, kind of like that.

One main character is a really eccentric numbers head, who has a habit of going into sudden emotional panic and just saying what is running in her mind out loud, without context and no regard to whomever might be listening. She's a veritable misunderstanding generator.

Other one is a traumatized girl, who has faced hostility over her homosexuality by her family and probably in other instances too. So she is tuned to interpret anything unclear regarding herself negatively.

I think it's just really on the nose contextually that there are "bumps on the road", probably a lot of them.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Lot of unnecessary Greek chorus in the latest one, but I hope these gals get back to us.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

im guessing its kind of an age difference or smth cause she saw the paper and then yelled. anyways, Xingyuan :((((((

I'm pretty sure she just caught herself lusting over the ID photo and had a gay panic. You guys are overthinking it.

(If the author wanted to convey that this was over an age gap, they would have focused on the age or birthdate on the ID.)

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 2:49PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure she just caught herself lusting over the ID photo and had a gay panic. You guys are overthinking it.

(If the author wanted to convey that this was over an age gap, they would have focused on the age or birthdate on the ID.)

I'd laugh and groan if it turns out one of them is like 25 and the other is 20, and we're supposed to take that as some scandalous situation.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn, this opened some old wounds damn.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'd laugh and groan if it turns out one of them is like 25 and the other is 20, and we're supposed to take that as some scandalous situation.

I could see it being that kind of gap and Xiaoen getting overly flustered by it, without it being presented as truly scandalous. That is, Xiaoen has a tendency to overthink things and there's already a serious power difference between the two, so she might just be overreacting.

Personally, I think that would be a good way to handle this type of plot line, because it lets you get a lot of the same drama, without needing the actual moral issues that an adult dating a minor would entail.

To reply you must either login or sign up.