Forum › Posts by heimdall

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I'm honestly confused. How can Nana be practicing magic when she has no mp and how did she expect to to that place and case a massive spell with no mp?

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I know it just got an anime but these short nothing chapters just really make it feel like the author has no passion anymore and it's close to just being cancelled or ending

Someone else said the translations are around 30 chapters behind.

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I....don't think she is getting that license..

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Nice we going again.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Did the series end or just the translations?

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I'm wondering if she didn't go to the tournament is because she is the child of a mistress and is afraid of what would happen if it got out. Telling Akebi is different.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Really bringing out the old school lately. Por Poor Lips then Tea House.

Tea house was my fvoite yuri series for a good while being one my earliest.it is interesting how the author had their series semi interconected though I think some got canceled. Akso interesting how some random chapters came otu like a decade later showing it isn't forgoten.

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

https://x.com/hattorim26/status/2092816075331342563

Author says that after discussion with the editorial team, there'll be a full chapter every 4 months. See you in December.

Wasn't this getting a anime?

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

We getting into Strawberry Panic territory

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I wonder if we are going get a bunch of chapters each focused on a individual classmate before we find out what happened with Erica

last edited at Aug 2, 2026 9:30AM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Looks like we're once again at the part of the manga where I lose track of the story. What is going on? Did the author skip over the culture festival? Why are Komichi's fellow students treating her like royalty? Why does the author make Komichi and Neko look so much alike, and why is Komichi screaming in front of Neko's window while standing barefoot in the snow, risking her health in the process?

Most importantly, where is Erika? I hope her absence doesn't imply some doomed yuri shenanigans.

Barefoot in snow because she climbed out the window to shout she is missing Erika and waiting for her. She doesn't want wet shoe as they are indoor canvas/fabric shoes that would track snow and water into the classroom.

She did the performance at the festival and it was so good she generated a real fan club.

Most likey she did post the video of her confession and kiss with Erika online and is being seen as a source of courage for other students to confess to their crush.

I'm betting on Erika is now doing piano performances again and they are requiring her to take leave of absences from Robai since Robai is to remote to just be travel back and forth to in the same day.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Well we already knew Akebi is a devil. Her gay power is only growing stronger.

EDIT: Was the crying because of the letter? And the "I'm waiting for you" because Erika wasn't there? Or is it supposed to be ambiguous?

I'm assuming the letter trigered memories of the play and in turn made her miss Erika more. Maybe they had something really special happen at the play or the festival somehow is the reason Erika isn't there now and it is making her miss her more.

I need this series injected directly into my veins!

last edited at Jun 11, 2026 12:44PM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

OMFG don't do this shit.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

ouch

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Even characters in story are frustrated with how undefined the relatiionship is.

I can't help wonder if they have a sex life with each other. We know Sakurako has a sex drive but it has always been questionable about Kasumi.

If you read yukiko’s oneshot “Tomorrow When I Wake Up”, it indirectly implies that they did have a sexual relationship and possibly continue to have.
I think it’s decently important because as Hinako says, the label of ‘platonic relationship’ doesn’t quite fit them.

Given how complete Futaribeya is as a story and how insistently yukiko has repeated saku’s desire not to be bound by labels, I’m inclined to believe that that’s the intention: that Sakurako (Kasumi doesn’t seem to really care) doesn’t believe the words ‘dating’ or ‘girlfriends’ fits them.

But PERSONALLY I am desperately headcanoning that this is Sakurako trying to convince herself that she’s happy with how things are. I am going to read too deeply into it but I want to believe that the reason she has this little monologue about change on tap is because it’s what she tells herself. I would love to think that the reason yukiko includes Hinako mentioning how scary the chance of losing the relationship is, is because that’s what Sakurako is most afraid of.

Where would you read Tomorrow When I Wake Up?

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

So anal retentive over a single word...

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Given that the manga explicitly rejects them being girlfriends, it honestly seems weird that Dynasty would apply to their relationship the tag Couple Life

They’ve been a couple since the last panel of Chapter 1.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch01#16

They look so young!

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Even characters in story are frustrated with how undefined the relatiionship is.

I can't help wonder if they have a sex life with each other. We know Sakurako has a sex drive but it has always been questionable about Kasumi.

None of those characters were frustrated in this chapter. They were very chill and understanding but had reasonable questions. They were thoughtful, like the rest of the cast.

Completely missing the point. Even in story other cast is asking why they aren't girlfriends a couple whatever you want to define it.

People also seem to forget Sakurako straight out asked Kasumi about being a couple with her. She kind of ended up taking what she could get with this whole relationship not relationship thing.

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

How does the sis look the same even though around ten years has gone by since first introduced?

Also kind of missed the fact she says they built their own house. How long have they been out of college to been able do that.

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Even characters in story are frustrated with how undefined the relatiionship is.

I can't help wonder if they have a sex life with each other. We know Sakurako has a sex drive but it has always been questionable about Kasumi.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

And here comes the drama.

She is surprisingly aggressive with her feelings.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

fountain?

heimdall
Support discussion 24 Mar 01:54
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ok those girls at the aquarium were to unique to not be a cameo from something.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I can now die happy.

heimdall
Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Oh come on it's been years and hit us with this.

At this point the author just likes messing with the readers. There is no other explanation.