Forum › Posts by heimdall

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

We're reaching Xena warrior princess riding a freaking rainbow colored unicorn levels of sapphic tension here XD Like, oh my god, they're either the best actors ever or this is totally love and there's zero acting required.

It can't be acting, because Akebi and Erika have admired and been attracted to each other pretty much as long as they've known each other. They're huge stans of each other, really. Acting was just a closet key or match that lit the fuse.

As far as I can see, this is just subtext flowing into plain text, which is a sign of well made subtextual story. Letting actions and context speak for themselves, and then when it happens, it feels like an emotional and natural extension of the plot.

None of this means Akebi and Erika become a couple, of course.

Remember a chapter a while back Akebi told Erika she would fall in love for real to be able to play her character in the play. They have fully internalized the roles going past just method acting and making it their actual real life. Things are gonna come down to after the play will they be able to go back to just close friends or will they even want to.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

How does she smell good when she is literally breathing in cigarette smoke at the moment plus inhaling through her mouth?

joined Apr 6, 2017

Mr. Jones posted:

Honestly, I wanna read a elf x human romance story where the main focus is the human looking for an immortality potion or some such thing. Like, c'mon, yall live in Magic Land. There's gotta be an archwizard you can rizz up to de-age you every few decades or something, right? If I was in a magic world, I would absolutely refuse to die of old age.

You fool! Magic never grants immortality without some kind of horrible soul-destroying caveat. Like that archwizard will make you her undying thrall or something

Since immortality is something impossible as far as we know, fiction always gives it an impossible price, so people won't feel dejected by their inability to attain it.

But it's only the way fiction is. It's not a rule of nature or whatever.

There are immortal creatures on earth. The most prominent is the jellyfish Turritopsis dohrnii what can turn back its life cycle to a earlier time.

heimdall
Scars discussion 17 Sep 19:05
joined Apr 6, 2017

This was truly great.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Banana

apple

joined Apr 6, 2017

What is it talking about them being married?

joined Apr 6, 2017

Why does Erika get permission not to wear a uniform? Not that I'm complaining. I also like how the usually rather girly Erika gets to dress more boyish than the tomboyish Komichi. It subverts expectations!

Prep for what they are doing for the festival. Getting into character and all that. The teacher already knows so clearly gave permission.

joined Apr 6, 2017

When exactly does this count as not subtext? Girls kissing , girls becoming couples, Then we have Akebi and Erika...

heimdall
Their Gazes discussion 27 Jun 15:49
joined Apr 6, 2017

I'm just glad they didn't give Takina enlarged breast like a lot of things seem to...

Very cute story even without words.

joined Apr 6, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eventually_becoming_lesbian#4

They figured out the plot to my latest Yuu/Sayaka fic. /j

Oh what is the name of the fic and is it on ao3?

joined Apr 6, 2017

That was kinda odd...

I was expecting a no 2nd season joke with the one about sex in the anime.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Well that is one way to stop someone from poaching your talent.

People better not get in the way of our lesbian romance stage play. Between Erika and Akebi the high school kids gonna have some real competition.

I'm a bit worried about her actually ending up infront of the press this early. Might jump start her to that idol thing early.

These month long waits between chapters ae killer with how slow things go.

joined Apr 6, 2017

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Poor Tilly. She needs more fanfic, and possibly a girlfriend

Lainie, the kind and earnest vampire who needs... "supplemental mana"... goes well with Tilly, the cynical girl with the mana rich blood that she can't use normally.

Should go read the novels they are past where the anime ends.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017
Hvhy5i6z2iwa1

Took a while? They literally got together in a matter of months from first meeting.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Oh god!!!

I would love seeing more stuff made of magrev. Some reason even western fanfics havn't really taken offf though Lyco has a lot soon it finished airing.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

Well looked at the show on netflix and while it could had potential they went matrix instead of john wick like they should of. Plus it seems rather low budget.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

great seeing this picked up again.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Sequel to this

Do you know where the third one that they listed on the second page of this is?

joined Apr 6, 2017

Random thought

All 3 princesses are ship-folk with no noticeable reindeer traits whatsoever despite their father being a reindeer-person. Does this world operate on Pokemon logic of inheritance? =p

I think this is simply the case of the author not thinking about it too much and simply went with "sheep country = sheep royalty", interspecies marriages nonwithstanding.

Think BNA where parents of different species will only have a child of one or the other species and not a mixed.

Land of Leadale to I think. Kids will only be a single race of either parent and not mixed races.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

Can her dad just get hit by a truck?

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

Dont like this new girl just seems annoying.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

So divorced from a apparent messy breakup. Now if going by what she said and the body language at the end it seems like she really might have feelings for her. Now she finds out she is ok with girls when another girl shows up in the picture.

Though her dating a girl could become a real headache with how she is raising her kids as far as family and the father questioning her custody of them sadly.

I'm honestly hoping I'm wrong.

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 11:15PM

joined Apr 6, 2017

Even the other kids know there is something more between Akebi and Erika than the same type of friendship they have with the other girls.

heimdall
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ok was that a look of judgment or a look of regret realized a miss possibility.

from what she said she could be just a stickler or could be she was like that because she had feelings for her.

heimdall
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Mar 00:41
joined Apr 6, 2017

Feel like the god saying about there will be consequences for her is a pretty big hint of how this will possibly go down in a couple ways.

Dunno how do spoiler tags though;

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 12:42AM