Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

YuriOverdoseVictim
13821eeb-5210-41e8-bb9a-730437b15163
joined Mar 31, 2021

what an amazing chapter :,)

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Why do I have a bad feeling that this is gonna be ending soon?

joined Jun 11, 2021

i gotta say that was extra satisfying with how long the buildup was, i hope we get to see them go further. its sooo nice seeing them finally be so affectionate with each other so hopefully there's plenty more to come

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Same :(, like it will be rushed

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Happiness. ^_^

But looks like there's still trouble ahead as well.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhhh it's the middle of the night but I'm jumping and screaming on my bed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Happiness~

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

Unlikely. Chapter 37 of the web novel corresponds roughly to chapter 54 of the webcomic, and the light novel is (apparently, the site hosting the LN is undergoing server maintenance so I can't check) over 200 chapters so far.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Well that went from cute, to spicy, to curious, to dark real fast.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

Can anyone explain to me the backstory Evie alludes to in this chapter? I can't remember if this is explicitly shown in a previous chapter or not

It hasn't been shown explicitly yet, but iirc both the witch and the nun have made comments about Evie not remembering things from her past, and I think Evie has all but stated she has access to some, but not all, of the original Yvonne's childhood memories.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Makes sense that what seems like amnesia to everyone (from the perspectives of hooded lady, the nun, and Elsa) is simply that the current Evie isn't the same person they met before. Isekai Evie doesn't have memories of Evie from this world...

Hopefully the story continues to develop further and we get more of the romance aspect of the relationship as well as the hooded lady's backstory, how will Evie deal with the villainess system, etc.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Can anyone explain to me the backstory Evie alludes to in this chapter? I can't remember if this is explicitly shown in a previous chapter or not

It hasn't been shown explicitly yet, but iirc both the witch and the nun have made comments about Evie not remembering things from her past, and I think Evie has all but stated she has access to some, but not all, of the original Yvonne's childhood memories.

I went through some old chapters and it looks like Elsa alludes to it for the first time in chapter 33: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch33#2

It could have been earlier, but that's the first one I could find.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Look, speculation is cool and all but I'm a bit busy MELTING over here! I'm a sucker for passionate physicality regardless of whether it gets to sex or not.

joined Mar 23, 2022

china: okay you know the drill, putting that holy light and all covers with the kissing scene and steamy gay stuffs and stay lowkey as possible.

Author & Artist : Holy light my ass, they can kiss our barbie.

This is unexpected,I really didn't expect to see such an explicit gay moments on this series even before the fact how china is so conservative with scenes such as kissing scene with gl community, I'm so happy this series is not like with other gl I know that was bound with the holy light and unnecessary censorship.XD. Blessed you dear author and artist!!
Now I'm looking forward for more steamy vanilla scene of these two in the future. v
and daym evie was born to be a bottom! and here I thought I'm looking forward for her to top XD, anyways the way she look so flustered and her hair so seductive and steamy like that like oh lord I cannot, I'm surprised elsa managed to stop and control herself in that situation XD. Also now I'm concerned with the future elsa, she must have endured a lot for elsa and evie to make progress with their relationship and to protect them from the system. kudos to our best wingwoman in the series! TvT.

I really love this chapter!!! you know it's full pack of passionate and sensual atmosphere between the characters like. Thank you for this translation as well!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

China : how uncensored you want in the series?.

Author & Artist : Yes.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I feel like this was a missed opportunity for a joke - Yvonne could suddenly wake up from her dream like last time, just for the same thing to happen for real

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

"she gay kissing me stupid style in a manner that has me confronting my demons" -yvonne probably

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

EVIE IS A FUCKING BOTTOM LETS GOOOOOOO

That said, I'm very intruiged by the plot now. Anything related to the concept of fate and destiny always peaks my interest

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

EVIE IS A FUCKING BOTTOM LETS GOOOOOOO

That said, I'm very intruiged by the plot now. Anything related to the concept of fate and destiny always peaks my interest

They have to both be switches, because Evie is also a little S and Elsa is a little M. I guess a sadistic bottom is possible.

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

Aaaaah that was so fucking sweet

joined Dec 3, 2017

FINALLY HERE WE GO!!! MY FAVORITE ARC

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

That was probably going a little too quickly, but I do love when romances establish boundaries. They really are too cute together, I do worry that that Witch person may be working to thwart their relationship. How could anyone be against something so wholesome?

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

I feel so blessed, today is a good day to be alive.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

LESGOOOOOO I FEEL GREAT AFTER READING THAT CHAPTER MAN WHAT A GREAT DAY TODAY WOW

(edit: ayo what was that at the end? dont tell me shes gonna go back in time and fuck around with the past so she has more powers...that might end up ruining the nice plot we have now :d BUT ANYWAYS STILL A GREAT CHAPTER)

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 2:05AM

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

uh oh. with the mysterious hooded figure (who is possibly a future elsa?) running out of power, the VS might be back soon. I doubt it will react well to recent developments. best case scenario this os so far outside the system's expected parameters that ot will just break or something, but i doubt they'll be that lucky

joined Jun 25, 2020

That fucking kiss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

To reply you must either login or sign up.