FINALLLLYYYYYYYYY

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Guys it happened it really did

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

joined Oct 2, 2021

Also how long are break typically between volume? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Last time the break was around three weeks.

I feel like it might be winding up?

The web novel is at over 200 chapters.

The best news I've heard all year

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Nsfw, when?

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Woah, woah, i was holding off on reading this, and,. and, they, they kissed, they did it, they're together, i am so incidjnfpdajsnvp

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Idk why i never read this, thought it was a shameless one off of i favor the villainess (which i grew to dislike greatly before dropping), but good god did i need more doggirl lesbian content. What a fantastic build up to that confession!! really curious what our meddler is up to, my pet theory is the knife thing bought them all this time and as such was their doing. Actually seeing one of these S/M stories actually depict the kind of aftercare necessary is pretty neat. Everything (besides knife thing maybe, maybe meddler puppeted Evie) has con so that rules.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

I definitely like the whole, she only has super vague details of her past life +very large gaps in knowledge of the otome, and her whatever, conscious presence i guess has been folded into the role for the most part.

Chillface2
joined Oct 23, 2021

Can anyone explain to me the backstory Evie alludes to in this chapter? I can't remember if this is explicitly shown in a previous chapter or not

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Never expected to see such explicit stuff from a Chinese GL, this is getting pretty good...

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

And now... drama is coming

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh? They met before, made a childhood promise, and kissed? Has this been eluded to before, does anyone remember?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what an adorable chapter. I love that nuzzles dies.

Oh this amnesia is a lot worse than I thought if she met her when they were young.

Seems like plot is going to ramp up faster if her magic is running out.

Spicy times between the two are ahead she just needs to prepare herself first. I wonder if extra pages would be uploaded to the ko fi.

joined Aug 29, 2019

And now... drama is coming

Well "coming back" maybe, but that's fair, isn't it?
At least now they get to have a story as a couple, which is always nice.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh? They met before, made a childhood promise, and kissed? Has this been eluded to before, does anyone remember?

The hooded girl mentioned that she has forgotten memories and so did the nun but I think this is the first time it has been confirmed they met before and even kissed (though I am probably not remembering and important piece of information).

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Never expected to see such explicit stuff from a Chinese GL, this is getting pretty good...

I am so used to billibilli having massive walls of light blocking everything. Even the smallest of kisses.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Evie was restricting herself so much before it made her go full dere now that she has the chance

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Oh nyo. That went steamy.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah baybee, really love how Yvonne was freaking out that Elsa had kissed someone before especially when it's made clear to us that that kiss was with her back then.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I want to see a chapter about their childhood promise. It must be adorable!

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

OK, I'm so ready for potential steamyness ohohoho

joined Jan 6, 2017

Love me some consent and so does Elsa!

To reply you must either login or sign up.