Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Damn I'm an even harder team Mimei after this relevation. I wonder if Mimei is still somewhat not over their past relationship, hence she talked about Kasane storm into someone life and becoming irreplaceable, then just dipped out.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The womanizer angle is more interesting than I thought. I hope we get more background on that.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

By the law of pairs, expressive x not expressive, I want to see Waitress-chan x Mimei

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Doesnt this make Kasane quite an Asshole? At least indirectly... Like, how many times may have she done it already?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Doesnt this make Kasane quite an Asshole? At least indirectly... Like, how many times may have she done it already?

Potentially, it depends on how accurate Mimei's observation is. She's not exactly an unbiased source.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I have a friend who's like Kasane-- but I wouldn't call her a womanizer? It's more like she just has a momentary obsession with someone/something and just gives all her undivided attention to that person/thing; gradually the excitement wanes and the feeling of obsession fades and she moves on. I can understand from the subject how it could feel like leading them on, but it's more like an intense focus rather than a wine and dine lovebombing type of situation?

Anyhow, I feel bad for Mimei because I'm normally on the side of the childhood best friend unrequited love tropes, but I can't help be interested in Meguru and her backstory. I'm not sure if anything will come out of fruition from this story since Meguru is clearly a minor and the MC is held back by morals and ethics lol. I should also note that we don't know if Kasane ever meant to approach Mimei or her other "obsessions" with a romantic light, the same way she does with Meguru.

joined Apr 28, 2019

a kiss to the cheek is a good start hehee

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She actually asked, that was the biggest surprise.

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

KISS ON THE CHEEK!! WOW

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Potentially, it depends on how accurate Mimei's observation is. She's not exactly an unbiased source.

I mean so far, what Kasane has been doing aligns well with what Mimei said at least in the obsesión part

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

And thus we find that this is a light version of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu.

Kasane goes for a certain type of young teen girls, and when they grow up and don't fit the type anymore she unceremoniously dumps them. It's what happened to poor sweetie Mimei (who is still disgruntled about that).

And Meguru's role in the story is Coco's: she's the one who will win Kasane's heart forever and make her discard all her superficial prejudices about age and looks!

You had to go there, didn't you? Now my cute Contract Sisters manga feels dirty. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)

joined Jan 21, 2020

And thus we find that this is a light version of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu.

Kasane goes for a certain type of young teen girls, and when they grow up and don't fit the type anymore she unceremoniously dumps them. It's what happened to poor sweetie Mimei (who is still disgruntled about that).

And Meguru's role in the story is Coco's: she's the one who will win Kasane's heart forever and make her discard all her superficial prejudices about age and looks!

Thats enough reach to turn u from a melee to a ranged character lmao.
Jokes aside i really doubt that thats the scenario here, theres just people who have an easy time getting very emotionally attached initialy and dedicating most of their time and attention to someone, but then can also lose interest and let go pretty abruptly. Nothing inherently wrong about that but it can obviously suck when the other party doesnt let go as easily.

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 7:07AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWKQMGD3BA

i loved the voices

algo meguru knows what she's doing

joined Apr 6, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWKQMGD3BA

i loved the voices

algo meguru knows what she's doing

Thanks for the link!!! I had been looking for that. :D

joined Jun 11, 2016

Thats enough reach to turn u from a melee to a ranged character lmao.
Jokes aside i really doubt that thats the scenario here, theres just people who have an easy time getting very emotionally attached initialy and dedicating most of their time and attention to someone, but then can also lose interest and let go pretty abruptly. Nothing inherently wrong about that but it can obviously suck when the other party doesnt let go as easily.

I agree with you @DridyEXE. People are too quick to judge Kasane, even though it's clearly not her intentions to hurt others.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

.....if there was a manga just about Mimei and Kasane falling in love and staying happy together I wouldn't have minded it

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

.....if there was a manga just about Mimei and Kasane falling in love and staying happy together I wouldn't have minded it

I would like to have a manga about Mimei and the waitress falling in love with each other : D

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I would like to have a manga about Mimei and the waitress falling in love with each other : D

Second. Also, I completely forgot about those other 3 characters with the least screen time. We go two more compelling characters instead

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

More Mimei!!!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

im a sucker for the onee chan x imouto type stuff, love this

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

This chapter was so short I feel like I'm starving and dying in a desert and someone just gave me a teaspoon of water

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

This chapter was so short I feel like I'm starving and dying in a desert and someone just gave me a teaspoon of water

Right?! On Mobile I can't see how long the chapters are, so when the credits showed up I thought it was a joke at first D:

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The true mark of getting older here is thinking that 23 days left of 30 is only.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hopefully the hot spings trip provides some comfy bonding.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The true mark of getting older here is thinking that 23 days left of 30 is only.

So effing trueeeee

Chapter 8 was so much of a nothing burger that having it made me more angry and disappointed than not having an update at all. Why author why??

To reply you must either login or sign up.