Forum › Posts by voidox

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

always a treat when we get a best couple chapter :D Ai and Chie are so great together <3

joined Feb 21, 2019

tabi new favorite character xD

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL the reactions at the end were perfect xD

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL the internal battle panel was great xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

just dropping my ticket here for the hato x ruri ship o7

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, the matsuri death stare xD

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

wonder if those few ppl are still going to go "omg shou x ayame" when it's so clear ayame has no romantic feelings for him, caring for someone != omg it's love -_- in the end, it's just a one-sided crush even after the timeskip.

ricchan fangirling over ayame is great xD

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 11:06PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

lul, her mom's a troll xD

as others have mentioned, hopefully this sets up mom with Akira cause Akira do be needing a gf and mom be thirsty

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 9:48PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, that title is something else xD ty for the short version of the title Marion, can use that to post this to r/manga xD

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 6:40PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

Personally, I am perfectly fine with Ayame being paired with Shou, it's been built up since way early on.

riiiiight, "built up early on" being that it's a young man and woman that work together... ya totally a "build up" :/

Shou having a crush on Ayame is w.e, it's clear Ayame doesn't reciprocate or see him in any romantic way at all with how she calls him Shou-kun and treats him in an almost little brother type way.

Shou starts working for Ayame and shows the barest hint of consideration beyond professional: "He's totally got a crush on her."

true

Man/woman relationships are just seen as inherently romantic or sexual in a way that woman/woman relationships aren't.

yup, sadly that's how people see things. A man and woman show any sort of care for one another = people are off the the races shouting "omg it's love" cause it can never be anything else -_-

heck, I've seen people pairing off male and female characters who literally just look at each other

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 11:11PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

well, turns out dragon-kun is just a yuri shipper xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

some top tier blushing going on there :D and the h-hand holding!

joined Feb 21, 2019

hehe, friend got a first hand look at some of the fluffy flirting :D

and ya, PDA is very culturally dependent, some countries its fine but in many it isn't or just not usually seen, like Japan.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 10:11AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

man, chapter hit hard ;__;

expected something like this with the grandma, probably was why Aoto's mom kept him away from her due to her condition and age. Though still doesn't excuse how she treats him and acts in regards to his creativity >:

Mari-san really handled the visit well and Aoto was brave at the end with him realising what was going on and how he handled it. Despite his feelings and how his grandma is doing, he'll at leasst get to come see her now

interesting that grandma was also making clothes for some fairies, so she has that connection.

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 7:38AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

like many countries these days, Japan is seeing it's own worst ever heatwave (since records began in 1875) with high temperatures. So ya, dead air con during that would be a big F indeed

that aside, nice fluffy chapter as usual of two totally just friends being friends.

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

lul, well seems like shou might have a bit of a crush on ayame, stemming from how he loves her photography and his time working for her. It's kinda akin to the dynamic nii-san had with the old miss sunflower.

Though dunno why people are saying he's in love with her, that clearly isn't where he's at with that.

And probably nothing is going to ever happen either way, as Ayame clearly sees him as a little brother type, valuing him for the work/help he does annnnd she's all eyes for miss sunflower

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 10:44AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

And yet it's a character like koaru who will be able to change mayoi and not an ordinary person or onibi who lives in the same parallel world and who only thinks fantasy. It is not necessary to have a twin type onibi for mask, considering its faculty to feel inferior, it would be in depression and permanent stress.

1) why does mayoi need to be changed? and a person without a filter like Kaoru is the worst person for someone who needs to be changed, cause they lack the tact to do things properly

2) where did I mention any specifics about who should or could be with mayoi? I just said I don't like Kaoru, due to her toxicity, personality and actions, and feel that Mayoi deserves someone better, das all. That someone can be a number of people or someone new, not only onibi as you assume for some reason.

3) armchair psychologist over here eh xD

Kaoru despite her recognized qualities of seduction, is very adult when it comes to talking about life, another of her qualities is to never put down a friend and to be very frank even if she doesn't like it.

"never put down a friend", lol have you actually read past chapters and how she's acted? how others (including mayoi) feel about her?

also lol at saying "recoginsed quality" about her seduction xD trying to downplay it, nah mate, her seduction personality is a bad quality about her (one of her many bad qualities, which is why a lot of people dislike the character), again, read the past chapters for why on that. Also her frankness lacks any tact, meaning it's not a good thing about her.

anyways your points about her maturity and such sounds like someone who can be a friend to mayoi, cool.

She is a girl without filter, but far from being mean.

uh, right... another attempt at downplaying one of her bad qualities. Btw, you do know what someone without a filter is usually thought of as right? hint: it's not good.

Now it might have been okay in this one chapter, and sometimes brutal honesty is needed, but most times it isn't okay or how it should be handled. People with no filter need to learn something called tact, something Kaoru needs to work on.

They form an excellent duo

completely disagree, but we clearly won't agree on anything about this especially after seeing your previous posts defending Kaoru. A lot of people don't like Kaoru, some do... agree to disagree is where I'm leaving this at cause I cba ever trying to debate hardcore fans of a character like Kaoru o7

so look, you can like Kaoru and all, not saying anything about that. Just calm down with the defense mate xD alright peace~

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 12:33PM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

man, I just can't get behind Mask x Kaoru, don't like Kaoru at all :/ mayoi is a great character and she deserves so much better than her.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 11:35AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

opyapya~

joined Feb 21, 2019

the yuri knight himself, here to represent us o7

and our man is already working to get the two together, what a chad

last edited at May 30, 2022 10:39AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

Hahahaha... :D

The princess is on the attack and there's no stopping her now. ^_^

the princess be the wolf :D

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

ohhhye

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

"Matsuri, you're good with your hands right?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sorry, couldn't resist

sweet chapter, more backstory and seeing their mom :o

last edited at May 21, 2022 12:21AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

I do like seeing chapters like these once in a while, reflects how real relationships are not always perfect and such.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Kairou's various excuses for procrastination are just so damn relatable every time xD

and slacking off for some yuri progress is always a good deal o7

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 12:08PM