Forum › Posts by Lilis

joined Aug 30, 2021

what now??? where are the other chapters??? huhuhuhu

joined Aug 30, 2021

fave!!!!!

Lilis
joined Aug 30, 2021

hi guys i was reading this manga but couldn’t remember it clearly but what i know is that one of the protagonists already knows who the other girl in the same class as her on the first day of HS because she met her once when the girl became unconscious and end up bringing her to the infirmary and missed her chance to get the entrance exam in the school she wanted to get in. i hope someone understands this and tell me the title huhuhu thx

Anemone is in heat

thank you so much!!! i checked it and this was the one i was looking for. tyyyyyy

Lilis
joined Aug 30, 2021

hi guys i was reading this manga but couldn’t remember it clearly but what i know is that one of the protagonists already knows who the other girl in the same class as her on the first day of HS because she met her once when the girl became unconscious and end up bringing her to the infirmary and missed her chance to get the entrance exam in the school she wanted to get in. i hope someone understands this and tell me the title huhuhu thx

Lilis
joined Aug 30, 2021

damn i like this so muchhhhhhh!!!

joined Aug 30, 2021

clicked on this coz they look cute in the poc now im loving the progress of the story my goshhh new fave!!!! can’t wait for the next chapterrr. anyone knows other manga like this pls tell meeee

joined Aug 30, 2021

Also, I really wish they kept the popsicle and her reaction to it getting shoved into her mouth than just presenting the ice cream to her face.. It was really hot..

It actually happens though... (from tsukushi pov, it did happen...)

where to see this one?

joined Aug 30, 2021

I reached ch13 noooo i need more

joined Aug 30, 2021

Yo chapte6 is so funny when the new student arrived hahahahaha

joined Aug 30, 2021

Honda and sakurai are so cuteeeee.

joined Aug 30, 2021

Woaaah this one is good hahahahahahaha

joined Aug 30, 2021

Jihee and the mother are so pain in the a$$

joined Aug 30, 2021

Accckkk they finally kissed

joined Aug 30, 2021

Y tf u care jihee? Hahahahahaha let my babies alone th0t

joined Aug 30, 2021

Definitely love the art

joined Aug 30, 2021

Definitely love the art

joined Aug 30, 2021

tf is wrong with that jihee. If she like eunha she shouldnt be so harsh and mean to her

joined Aug 30, 2021

tf is wrong with that jihee. If she like eunha she shouldnt be so harsh and mean to her