joined Jun 11, 2021

why was it literally like 6 pages lmao
the next chapter better be a good one to make up for this it felt like nothing

joined May 1, 2015

That credit page sure says a lot.
Can confirm

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Heck, I gave up long ago pretending I wasn't slowly becoming my mom. It's just what it is, no point fighting it (^^)

joined Jun 11, 2016

ok no joke why is this chapter so much shorter compared to the others?

joined Dec 13, 2020

The true mark of getting older here is thinking that 23 days left of 30 is only.

So effing trueeeee

The true mark of getting older is having kids and treating them in the same shitty way your parents treated you.

Bonus points if you even try to force your sexual orientation onto them.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

So... short...

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

The true mark of getting older here is thinking that 23 days left of 30 is only.

So effing trueeeee

The true mark of getting older is having kids and treating them in the same shitty way your parents treated you.

"Whaddya mean you wanna date a boy!? Mama and mama are not happy, young lady!"

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

getting a Dyson vacuum cleaner would be the best thing ever…man I am getting old lol

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ok but why tf the ch is so short tho?

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

the mangaka is a real person with her own circumstances and other stuff to do(like the other serialisation) so can you please stop complaining about the page count like some kind of an addict

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

the mangaka is a real person with her own circumstances and other stuff to do(like the other serialisation) so can you please stop complaining about the page count like some kind of an addict

Whaddya mean "like" some kind of an addict?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So effing trueeeee

I mean, true in general, but we're talking about what's been shown in this chapter, so not really applicable here.

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

nothing in particular, I got mad because I expected comments about the chapter, but got page count complaints instead

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh boy the Yuri staple hot springs trip! That should be fun though I still don't think she's gonna get anything out of her yet.

Also how has no one mentioned that credits page? That gave me quite the laugh haha.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That's not a reason to release something that looks unfinished and half-assed. If your circumstances do not allow you to do a good job, say so instead of half-assing it. And if someone takes up more work than they are capable of doing, that's on them.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I got mad because I expected comments about the chapter, but got page count complaints instead

Probably because there is not a lot of content to comment about. And people would naturally be taken aback when the new chapter is one third of the usual length.

As for the reason why, I guess the mangaka was busy preparing for her other series' first tankobon, which was released last month.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

nothing in particular, I got mad because I expected comments about the chapter, but got page count complaints instead

It's like watching a tv series that is normally 1 hour long per episode and suddenly getting a 12 minute episode. People are naturally going to talk about it and complain. Agreed with the other responses to this as well.

joined Jan 14, 2020

That's not a reason to release something that looks unfinished and half-assed. If your circumstances do not allow you to do a good job, say so instead of half-assing it. And if someone takes up more work than they are capable of doing, that's on them.

Demand your money back!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Demand your money back!

That's the thing for me at least. We're all here reading this for free due to both the work of the creator, and the translators, so I'm just happy getting a chapter at all. I don't view getting a shorter chapter as anything serious. This chapter gave me set up and something to look forward to with the next chapter.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

The “leaning on the shoulder” doki dokis are the best doki dokis.

Gonna start manifesting a “she’s so close!” situation for myself for 2023

joined Aug 23, 2011

My only Christmas gift to myself this year was a Dyson...

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I swear you make a slightly negative comment (and I say slightly negative but I don't even think it is negative to complain about how short the chapter is) on this page and there goes some random person with their "oh why you spread hate, I get mad, mangakas are human beings too unf unf (ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)"

last edited at Jan 6, 2023 1:32AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

So effing trueeeee

"Whaddya mean you wanna date a boy!? Mama and mama are not happy, young lady!"

if my kids aren't trisexual I'm disowning em

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

I swear you make a slightly negative comment (and I say slightly negative but I don't even think it is negative to complain about how short the chapter is) on this page and there goes some random person with their "oh why you spread hate, I get mad, mangakas are human beings too unf unf (ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)"

there's a whole flood of comments ignoring the content of the chapter just because the page count was short, going so far as to completely devalue the work and treat it like a pointless filler. If you act like nothing has value unless it's exactly what you wanted I'm gonna get mad

To reply you must either login or sign up.