Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Little observation: maybe the reason Meguru got jealous/concerned and added this new item to the contract is because her real sister moved overseas because she got married.

Don’t really think it’s because she (admittedly) sees MC a someone she wants to date. For now she’ll tell herself this pretty older lady she knows probably has a crush on her is just a stand-in for her sister.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this made me laugh

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was a fun view of her internal battle, but I can only think about one thing - why would you sleep with your earrings like that...?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Meguru really is a lot like Mei from Citrus. The cold beauty type with giant abandonment/parental issues who's desperate for someone to give her a sense of purpose.

last edited at Oct 18, 2022 9:37AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

That was a fun view of her internal battle, but I can only think about one thing - why would you sleep with your earrings like that...?

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the earrings haha.

But yeah it's nice seeing more into Meguru's past and why she's so damaged we were right saying her actual sister left her to get married and she isn't dead. It's curious to see.. We all know she's going to make a surprise visit eventually that's not gonna be awkward at all right? lol.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Little observation: maybe the reason Meguru got jealous/concerned and added this new item to the contract is because her real sister moved overseas because she got married.

Well that seems to be the case

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I have little hoops I never take off. And you have to sleep with new earrings in anyway. Meguru's are prob a little bigger than what I would sleep with, but they don't seem too bad, and she sleeps on her back so it shouldn't be an issue.

joined Nov 16, 2021

i slept with my earing on once, they got inside my ears and had to have them removed with a magnetic needle in a clinic

joined Jan 14, 2020

i slept with my earing on once, they got inside my ears and had to have them removed with a magnetic needle in a clinic

O_O

joined Aug 30, 2021

damn i like this so muchhhhhhh!!!

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Thank you for ruining a good read..

joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL the internal battle panel was great xD

joined Nov 29, 2020

I feel like Hijiki is really good at making the cutest kinda shy expression of a girl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

While playing a game, she got played herself.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

That's not how real sisters work though. If my sister gives me a cheek, I will pinch or light slap,lol

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

While playing a game, she got played herself.

Well played

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That's not how real sisters work though. If my sister gives me a cheek, I will pinch or light slap,lol

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say none of this is like how real sisters act

joined Jan 21, 2020

I absolutely kiss my siblings and parents on the cheek so it varies between cultures and families.

last edited at Nov 8, 2022 8:13AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Waitress-chan got her wish only a few chapters later , good for her :O

joined Apr 16, 2022

It is notable that Mimei looked almost exactly like Meguru in high school, whereas now (maybe they really did date and break up?) she looks completely different. Kasane really does have a type lol.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

EX-GIRLFRIEND????????????????

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And thus we find that this is a light version of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu.

Kasane goes for a certain type of young teen girls, and when they grow up and don't fit the type anymore she unceremoniously dumps them. It's what happened to poor sweetie Mimei (who is still disgruntled about that).

And Meguru's role in the story is Coco's: she's the one who will win Kasane's heart forever and make her discard all her superficial prejudices about age and looks!

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Ex

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Now I hope it'll be a story about the protag helping Meguru get over her trauma, while getting over her own not-quite-yet-criminal inclinations in favor of Mimei.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wuh, I give my older sis a kiss on the cheeks. We kiss people we know on the cheeks as a greeting for my culture.

To reply you must either login or sign up.