Forum › Kyou Kara Mirai discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Bunch of trolls... :D

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Kyouko is clam jamming Miku because she wants to "protect her" but everyone knows that's bs. XD

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Meh, I just want to see more ecchi from this lot.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Kyouko needs to just go for it at this point. She keeps thinking about the shower kiss, She gets jealous when Mizuki makes passes at her (I still dislike her so much and don't see why everyone in this series loves her except Kyouko I'm 100% with her), and even she pointed out how jealous she gets over Miku. She said she could do anything with her just tell her you at least want to try it out first to see how it is. Time to take the leap now.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Can't wait to see how will the author manage to turn this into something super stupid

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 1:35PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol Miku is the readers. Not sure if this is the author quickly trying to wrap up the series or if it's a red herring

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

that's how i know kyoko is a lesbian because only us can be that dense about a girl literally pleading for us to be her gf, making out and telling us she love us and still go "like in a friendly way?" ಠ_ಠ

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 10:04PM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

I do wish Kyoko would call her out just once on trying to force a choice. Confessing and then saying you'd like an answer is fine. Playing sexual mind games with the help of two unrelated people is kinda messed up. Kyoko's a useless idiot sure, but it's still not nice. I'd like a little more back and forth with the main girls, but the other troll couple keeps stealing the spotlight instead.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am judt so over this by this point. It is like being shaken violently for the chance of getting a candy. Art was nice but it really doesnt carry all the BS.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I liked the first few chapters but the uncalled mind games on Kyouko, the other messed up couple intervening, and Miku's BS are making this unreadable. Kyouko isn't any better as she shouldn't go along with everything Miku's giving her.

Surely, if the conclusion is to have Kyouko and Miku together, there should be character development from both sides. While Kyouko seems to gradually grow more conscious of Miku, it's done in a very unhealthy way (making Kyouko be jealous and have her imagine NTR scenarios). There's no development for Miku whatsoever. Her only role seems to be to play innocent (at times) and nasty mind games on Kyouko and now, seemingly, rush her decision, like tf? But it doesn't seem that there's any plans to make Miku change in a way that would make her more suitable for Kyouko or make her realize all the BS she's been pulling.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Alright I am gonna go ahead and just say it. She is not worth the hassle, my poor poor girl. Go find another yuri couple and enter a poly relationship with them . I promise you it would be less of a headache.

Lol yes!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the gay has happened

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 5:58PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wait wait wait! I'm confused.
Did she say she's going to make the big decision tomorrow?
Or did she say: "I have decided! Let's start going out from tomorrow on!"

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

It's worded kinda poorly, but I took it to mean like "Go hang out" with me tomorrow, like she's give her an answer then.

Also this manga is like a fever dream. I know I've read it all, but only pieces of it stick in my head and it feels like it jumps all over the place in terms of the characters relationship to one another. I just can't pin it down at all.

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 7:21PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's the "go with me somewhere" definition of 付き合い (I kept the wording a little vague since I don't know what Kyouko's got planned).

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Another example of "Do you always ‘not know what you have until it is gone' Miku is drawn in a way that looks she is very serious (having a facial expression) but something we have never seen.

I always do not like the art style, but it has a good story so I am still reading it.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

She’s finally starting to get it. In hindsight, all the mind games probably made the process take longer haha.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yeah... after a while the mind games got old.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I always do not like the art style, but it has a good story so I am still reading it.

Funny, it's the opposite for me, good art but i don't really like the story.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

The page with the black gutters should be a flashback, yeah? Looks like it's from middle school and Kyouko rescued Miku from... a PE teacher?!?
There must be more to the story cos otherwise what Kyouko did will only make things worse for Miku.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Kyouko looking a lot like Nana (Lily System) in the flash back.... Just an observation, nothing more

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Actually a rather nice chapter for a change.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Glad there's actual progress even though it will probably mean the manga is going to end soon, I hope I'm wrong.

Yuri has trained me to expect the series to abruptly end when conflict resolution finally draws near ;_;
I'd love to see things perhaps go in the vein of Can't Deny The Lonely Girl and keep going after all of this.. I guess the mindgames count as buildup?

last edited at Sep 17, 2022 7:36AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

What chapter was the shower kiss?

last edited at Sep 17, 2022 2:29PM

joined Mar 26, 2021

What chapter was the shower kiss?

Chapter 4.5, it's literally named "KISS".

To reply you must either login or sign up.