Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Girl lacks ambition.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

damn, some solid advice

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

aw god! I hate how these chapters keep ending abruptly...

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I guess it was obvious with all the scenery and stuff that gets drawn for the title pages, but I really didn't expect Akihito to straight up insert his other series here. Gotta love it. (It does make me kinda mad that Nana is okay with Mizuki though but at the same time it makes enough sense)

Thanks as always for the update~

ioorunderscore
joined Dec 28, 2021

I guess it was obvious with all the scenery and stuff that gets drawn for the title pages, but I really didn't expect Akihito to straight up insert his other series here.

I didn't connect the two at all, and now I'm trying to understand it all.

I'm simply to stupid for things like this...

joined Jun 3, 2020

So this was a sequel to Lily System all along?

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Damn that reveal was kinda crazy ngl. Lily System went hard so if some of all haven’t read it check it out.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ohmygod the twist

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks like Lily System was translated just in time.

It was planned, since the characters are named Nana and Mizuki.

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 2:18AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Guess i should read Lily System now....It's always been on my list but I never got around to reading it

joined Jun 9, 2018

Drop this guys, I didn't even see this new chapter that premiered. I don't want to see infidelity or lack of love in something as beautiful as Yuri. So if you have something to tell me about the series, now is the time. I know that the author used to do this kind of heartbreak plots and that in the end he somehow forces the main couple to be together in some way, I really dislike him when he does it, but I love his Wholesome works.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh shit Nana-sempai's jumping onto the Screwing With Kyouko For Fun & Profit bandwagon too, girl's done for

Drop this guys, I didn't even see this new chapter that premiered. I don't want to see infidelity or lack of love in something as beautiful as Yuri. So if you have something to tell me about the series, now is the time. I know that the author used to do this kind of heartbreak plots and that in the end he somehow forces the main couple to be together in some way, I really dislike him when he does it, but I love his Wholesome works.

Fascinating.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh shit Nana-sempai's jumping onto the Screwing With Kyouko For Fun & Profit bandwagon too, girl's done for

Fascinating.

I thought the "Yuri Must Always Be Too Pure And Beautiful For This World" club had disbanded around 2010.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I thought the "Yuri Must Always Be Too Pure And Beautiful For This World" club had disbanded around 2010.

Comes back up more often than bad broccoli, it seems.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The boomers of the lesbian entertainment series.

This is the timeline we live in.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Damn, I don't like the sound of that at all. I can feel my vanilla and wholesome hopes breaking into pieces.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Damn, I don't like the sound of that at all. I can feel my vanilla and wholesome hopes breaking into pieces.

Thus hath the Magic H8 B4ll shown, so shall it be.

Flee while you still can.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Flee while you still can.

Aye aye, Sir!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Sure, that's what friends do.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There is a limit where you can be dense girl

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What's a little cunnilingus among friends? :D

Yo who out here eating out their bros, like a good bro?

joined Mar 26, 2021

And they were best friends

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ooof this is about to get real uncomfortable real quick, isn’t it?

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

But Kyouko doesn't like Miku in "that way" so it's not a big deal, right?

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

What's a little cunnilingus among friends? :D

Yo who out here eating out their bros, like a good bro?

It was over the panties so it doesn't count as sex

To reply you must either login or sign up.