Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

This chapter 3 belongs to the serialization.
edit: fixed now

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 10:56AM

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

ch8 is now added along with ch9-2

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

You forgot to add ch8 (which I believe was submitted prior to 9-1)

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

It can be pretty good story. I remember "honey trap" with this kind of bittersweet ending .But we never know(.

I assume you mean Honey Crush. Honey Trap is the ex-general from Hero-san and Former General-san.

Dammit I'm gonna have to reread that and make myself sad again, aren't I?

Goggled Anon
Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kuma shock! A yuri kuma?

I was about to comment the same thing
This chapter also reminded me of Yuri Kuma Arashi

She even ends her sentences with "gau" in the Japanese.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

p267 is a duplicate of p269

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is this the first non-monstergirl work Neji has done

Technically Neji's trademark genre is "human x non-human", so I guess robots count in this category.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just curious will it come back? Is it on haitus?

It's irregular, just like Neji's other non-serialized series. (ie. next chapter whenever she feels like it)

Goggled Anon
Semelparous discussion 06 Apr 12:36
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

There's hot damns, and then there's the kind of damns that can melt steel beams.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

p7

I can still remmeber
remember

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Who's tanaka again?

Giirl from the table tenniis club

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

This was wonderful! That said, how many chapters are there left? Will there be a second volume?

Next chapter I've submitted is the finale.

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

In this case would the mom be considered lesbia or bisexual? There was a point where she had real love for the husband. Is her growing away from that and falling in love with a women making her only lesbian.

I'm of the belief that your sexuality is based on how you feel in the present. If a woman starts off liking men but then finds they can only love women, then they're a lesbian. If they're comfortable in saying that they're still attracted to both genders, then they're bisexual.

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

And for anyone wondering what Yuka's text was like in the original...

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

O.o
Wait...
Are they about to graduate from useless lesbians?

Does anyone truly graduate from being useless lesbians?

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

The one and only volume is going on sale in May. That's all, folks.

Not sure, actually, since the blurb on the first page calls it "Comics vol. 1", so who knows?

Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's kinda hard to determine chapter numbers at this point, since the tank has the story split up into four mega chapters (with the new content picking up about two-thirds of the way through the third "chapter") rather than the 4-5 page Twitter chapters, so I'm just gonna translate these in segments and seperate them into chapters depending on how self-contained they are plot-wise.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 3:49PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

PS - re: [slur] cringe - The good news is that I never felt the need for a report function until right now, but the bad news is I don't know of a way to let mods know we have a chucklefuck on our hands. Hopefully that's the last we hear from them though.

For now, the FAQ, Help and Suggestions thread seems to be the go to place for reporting that kind of thing. (Though I expect it won't be long until the mods catch wind of it anyway.) In the meantime, try not to respond, particularly if it involves quoting the offensive language.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

ngl, that goatee looks damn fine on him.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Out of interest, should we maybe have seperate tags to distinguish between gag releases by scanlators and legit releases that are just themed around April Fools'?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, it kinda funny, that from which site you buy that book, you getting another art-cards(sheets)

I found a nice relation-sheet of all characters: https://i.imgur.com/EZ5s0C3.png

Drew that myself, actually. Didn't include it cos I was too lazy/shitty at drawing flowcharts.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

8 page kiss, that's a favorite.

8 page rero

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

Out of curiosity, was vol 1 extra p10 intentionally upside down?

At the very least, that's how it appeared in the RAWs we were provided with.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath3
joined Oct 15, 2014

I wonder if we should give this series its own set of pairing tags like Virgins' Empire has?