Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

My, what slender shoulders she has. My, how talented she is. My, what kissable lips she has. Good lord Evie.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Well, looks like we now have someone not only able to see the system, but also manipulate it.

I'm worried. I'm crazy worried. They now have to deal with an actual person who's messing with them; this is way more worrisome that just having to beat a broken machine of a villainess system.

Worry! Worry! Worry!

Eh, I mean, this was a very benevolent change, so I wouldn't be too worried, clearly she's here to help.

To what point and purpose, though? What if her help is toxic?

Well, clearly, the other options are far more toxic. While we're still finding out her motive, I think the similarities to Elsa is supposed to imply they're on the good side.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

You had a chance. You had...a chance.

You had a chance and YA FEKING BLEW IT!

Can I punch Evie now?

joined Dec 17, 2021

Coward. You make me sick.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Slender shoulders? What about the eyelashes? What about her smelling so good?

We don’t get yuri until someone’s eyelashes are so long and/or they smell so good.

Dem’s da rules.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Wouldn't be manga without tripping and falling on someone driving plot development. The art always looks so comfy and intimate.Please get together soon...

joined Jan 14, 2020

Heh, poor Dorothy. "I'll show off my magic! ...wait, now I can't touch her and play with her hair."

joined May 1, 2015

I am sure she wouldn't have stopped with the kiss if she had gone forward with it.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

SO CUTE ahhhh

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Do it, pussy

Better a pussy than a dick.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Well, looks like we now have someone not only able to see the system, but also manipulate it.

I'm worried. I'm crazy worried. They now have to deal with an actual person who's messing with them; this is way more worrisome that just having to beat a broken machine of a villainess system.

Worry! Worry! Worry!

Eh, I mean, this was a very benevolent change, so I wouldn't be too worried, clearly she's here to help.

To what point and purpose, though? What if her help is toxic?

Ah yes, someone who gave Yvonne the only other option to avoid pushing Elsa off the stairs and saving her from similar previous self harming turmoil, is definitely going to be toxic for them, yup definitely. Definitely won’t be a positive thing for Yvonne to know in the future that it’s possible to fight and tamper with the system that could lead to her being freed from it entirely.

Seriously speaking, even if like other time shenanigans plot where the time traveling helper creates new issues trying to fix the current issues, the fact someone strong and knowledgeable enough exists or will exist can ease some of Yvonne’s current dilemmas and even encourage the current Elsa to step up more for Yvonne’s sake with some push.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

we were this close lads, this damn close

joined Aug 21, 2021

That's so cliche. More please??? :>>>

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Mission failed Evie, you'll get her next time. You better lol

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh Yvonne, you silly child. You cannot "steal" something that is practically being shoved into your face on a silver platter. :3

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Do it, pussy

Better a pussy than a dick.

Won't be a dick if the other consents.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Ive been liking the art recently in these new chapters, it gives a bit more character to them. Also hype time she is now experiencing her feelings.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Kiss her you dummy!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I love this series to bits, I really do. But right now I feel like a whole story arc was missing. That day, at the beach, when the system made Yvonne cut Elsa, when she was forced to face the fact that she was a terrible danger to Elsa, she made a hard decision: cut all ties with Elsa, make her leave the house and never speak to her again. It was all for Elsa's own good. Yvonne was especially cruel that day, since she wanted Elsa to hate her... and when Elsa finally left, heartbroken and in tears, Yvonne was like "Good! Mission accomplished!"

But then next chapter Yvonne was desperately pining for Elsa. She wanted Elsa to forget everything, return to her and start living with her again. All her resolutions from the previous day were forgotten. And Elsa obliged as if nothing had happened. And now they are together again, as sappy and lovey-dovey as before, and here I am wondering what the eff was the purpose of that shitstorm of angst before. This is serious bad writing, as if the author was saying: OK readers you got to see the girls suffer for a while, you got to go "Aww poor bay-beez!" at them, that's enough dark pleasure for now, let's go back to the usual flirty shenanigans!

I want to believe it's a problem of the adaptation to comic. I hope the novel has much, much more development on the process (mostly the psychological side of things) that leads to the reconciliation of these two. I'll be really sad and disappointed otherwise.

72284215_p0_master1200%20(2)
joined Dec 27, 2021

I want to believe it's a problem of the adaptation to comic. I hope the novel has much, much more development on the process (mostly the psychological side of things) that leads to the reconciliation of these two. I'll be really sad and disappointed otherwise.

I see it a little differently than you do, there is a clear psychological shift in Yvonne over the course of the recent chapters.

She had always been negative about the system asking her to bully elsa, and hurting elsa was something she wanted to avoid.In order not to hurt Elsa Yvonne could even help her to fall in love with someone else (by introducing Garth to Elsa)

Yvonne was originally trying to use gentler means to get rid of Elsa, but she fell into trauma syndrome during the argument that day.The over-the-top things she said to Elsa were the result of her constant stress and anxiety transition, not something she had originally intended to do.So the next day she immediately regretted it, which I think is understandable.

Now she is beginning to understand her feelings gradually, and although she does not yet understand her feelings of love for Elsa, she fully understands that she is strongly possessive of Elsa (and wants to keep Elsa by her side)

For this reason she decides to rebel against the system (ch.37). These were decisions made after she understood that she would be at risk of punishment and she decided not to give up any possibilities, which was a good development for us.

The storyc arc doesn't missing, the next story arc I think has to do with the mysterious time traveller. She seems to have the ability to rewrite the system, and the previous 0 mark option may have come from her.I'm looking forward to what happens next

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 3:26AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Just Gal palz playing and getting wet together.

Evies down with the sickness

joined Mar 23, 2022

grossly screaming in falceto whale edition*intensifiessss.*O!!!!!kyaaahhhhh! This chapter is finesss. Like bruh I can feel the tension with that tugging hair on elsa's ear part.

joined Oct 14, 2016

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You better believe it.

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Stop hesitating already girl~ you know you want it as well... You were so close and you just have to get cold feet...

To reply you must either login or sign up.