Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ah! Someone's helping!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ngl, when I read this chapter in Chinese I could barely understand the new option in the system so I honestly thought it was along the lines of ”Beat Elsa in a water fight in the rain”.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh no... Time travel not again!!

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Let the heroine get wet by the rain."

I can think of at least two ways to fulfill this task. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

"Let the heroine get wet by the rain."

I can think of at least two ways to fulfill this task. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The villainess system can't punish her for that, she's just bullying her after all~

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

every day I wait with more and more suspense for the newest chapter. Especially when the plot thickens so much. the day will be 2050 I am about to retire and chapter 10293 has come out. I have now died a heart attack from the suspense after a new plot development has occurred that will bring more angst and shit to the table. And yet in all of that time despite the pair getting married having a long story arc of getting science kids and being able to transmerge into the real world to kill the game developers behind the game, Yvonne still thinks that Elsa is only married to her due to the fact she can't date any of the male protagonists. Weird

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 1:14AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Wow, I didn't even make the connection that the redhead from ch. 36 was probably time-traveling Elsa. That's a crazy plot development.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Glad the plot is moving forward.

I think I would have preferred current Elsa to actually be the one making Evie do mean things to her because she's a masochist but I guess that would have not been very wholesome. But it would have been such an interesting take!

Future Elsa trying to beat the system so she can be a lesbian is the next best thing, I guess.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh, I thought Yvonne was getting sus last chapter, but it turns out she was just starting to baby-zone Elsa. Thank Madoka that Garth was there to drop some science on that. XD

And yet in all of that time despite the pair getting married having a long story arc of getting science kids and being able to transmerge into the real world to kill the game developers behind the game, Yvonne still thinks that Elsa is only married to her due to the fact she can't date any of the male protagonists. Weird

You know, that sounds very in-character for Evie.

Wow, I didn't even make the connection that the redhead from ch. 36 was probably time-traveling Elsa. That's a crazy plot development.

She's not time-traveling. She is on the New Game+ cycle...

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Though I agree that it's NG+ probably for both the cloaked woman and system-Yvonne-thing, it had better be more complicated than that.

She's not time-traveling. She is on the New Game+ cycle...

Is a New Game + not time travel? It's time traveling but something extra comes back. The dialogue of the cloaked woman mentioning past and future didn't make it sound like there was another save file / timeline.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, looks like we now have someone not only able to see the system, but also manipulate it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, looks like we now have someone not only able to see the system, but also manipulate it.

How convenient for the plot

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm worried. I'm crazy worried. They now have to deal with an actual person who's messing with them; this is way more worrisome that just having to beat a broken machine of a villainess system.

Worry! Worry! Worry!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Worry! Worry! Worry!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm worried. I'm crazy worried. They now have to deal with an actual person who's messing with them; this is way more worrisome that just having to beat a broken machine of a villainess system.

Worry! Worry! Worry!

Eh, I mean, this was a very benevolent change, so I wouldn't be too worried, clearly she's here to help.

25807f2f-52d2-4bcf-84a8-46471290408c
joined May 3, 2022

I actually wonder...since she’s always trying to oppose the villainess system, the system gave her tasks that was increasingly hard to avoid. Right here, before the future Elsa/system Elsa(?) arrive, I was seriously hoping that which ever kind of fall Yvonne chose, she would use wind magic or fall from like, three steps. Falling down a flight of stair is no joke and with the extra added weight, you could get seriously injured.

I was hoping for the use of wind magic to cushion their fall or something but what if that’s not possible or Yvonne didn’t use that and these stairs were the start of many of her more serious injuries while trying to trick the system to protect her family and to protect Elsa. That’s when Future Elsa started to intervene and make some major plot changing options appear.

I also feel that Future Elsa won’t be able to do it all the time...just a guess.

joined Jul 19, 2011

Ugh, so much for any real character development. Future Else is here to keep the status quo going! I honestly would prefer for the actual main characters to be the ones to deal with things. Either by adapting and working within the VS or by figuring out how to oppose it themselves. Not have future/new game+ versions show up and do it for them in the background.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

So, game Yvonne obtained a dark power to combat Elsa's overwhelming magical prowess, and there is a dark-cloaked Yvonne inside Evie trying to make her hurt Elsa.

Elsa has a future(?) version of her that seems to have traveled back in time to help keep Evie off the evil path.

If this is supposedly the second run through of the story, it could be that the dark power from the first run has also traveled back in time, and manifested itself as the Villainess System in order to force Evie to become evil again and ensure its continued existence.

Your theory is literally lit

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 2:19AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Since this cloaked definitely-not-Elsa can interact with the system, I wonder if she's also transmigrated?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Woo-hoo gay awakening train full speed ahead

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

omg that face... Who wouldn't Evie.. who wouldn't good lord!

I've always thought Elsa was cute AF but this puts her in a whole new light.

last edited at Jul 17, 2022 9:44PM

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Do it, pussy

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

SHE'S HAVING AN AWAKENING LADS!!!!!
New background for me too :D

Also nice to see Evie somewhat realizing that she doesn't have to be a white Knight as Elsa could most likely take on literal Demon Lords

Do it, pussy

Also, THIS

last edited at Oct 16, 2023 12:24AM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ya coward, do IT

joined Apr 15, 2018

Worry! Worry! Worry!

Eh, I mean, this was a very benevolent change, so I wouldn't be too worried, clearly she's here to help.

To what point and purpose, though? What if her help is toxic?

To reply you must either login or sign up.