M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

Miss Yuna seems like she would be a delight to tease, and spoil

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Poor sensei is now thoroughly confused... :D

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Bet the teacher misunderstands her and think Elsa is an M and she's a sadist (I mean that part on Elsa probably isn't wrong and Evie's probably a sadist deep within her heart, so not really wrong)

what if the solution will be, that they do sm stuff and trick the system into thinking that it counts.

and Yvonne slowly embracing her inner sadist

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Bet the teacher misunderstands her and think Elsa is an M and she's a sadist (I mean that part on Elsa probably isn't wrong and Evie's probably a sadist deep within her heart, so not really wrong)

what if the solution will be, that they do sm stuff and trick the system into thinking that it counts.

The system has no qualms with inciting murder. So… no.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I think this is Yvonne asking Yuna for help because she wants someone to stop her, even if it doesn't help.

Yeah, that's kinda how I saw it too.

So did I.

I'm also a bit curious as to why they ended with Yvonne claiming that she's actually bullying Elsa. Perhaps it's meant to delay Yuna's reaction until the next chapter, but I doubt that Yvonne's statement would be very convincing by itself.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

To be fair, it’s understandable why the angst is being done the way it is. It’s way too early in the story for the major conflicts such as Yvonne’s villain system based inner turmoils and Elsa’s blatant neglect of her safety and well-being for what can sometimes seem borderline like an unhealthy dependent relationship or attachment to Yvonne. As Things are only beginning to be set up and a temporary and clearly unstable reconciliation will only make the eventual and potential more harmful scenarios caused by the villain system that much of a true threat Yvonne and Elsa have to genuinely try to solve as they grow to genuinely love each other while understand the limits in order to not hurt each other

This!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"It's okay, though, she's into that."

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

"It's okay, though, she's into that."

Amen

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I want to put that teacher in my handbag. Then I'd carry her around all day, and open the handbag sometimes to look at her.

joined Mar 25, 2021

I want to put that teacher in my handbag. Then I'd carry her around all day, and open the handbag sometimes to look at her.

Oddly specific

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

the teacher prob thinks theyre into some kinky ass shit

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Would she be wrong, though?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(2)
joined Oct 3, 2021

Oh goddammit all, Yvonne, couldn't you have told a little white lie? You know, to put your teacher at ease?

I think this is Yvonne asking Yuna for help because she wants someone to stop her, even if it doesn't help.
The angst seems to be continuing

Considering the fact that she's a magical teacher, she might even (hopefully) be able to help her deal with the villainess system in the future. It would be awesome for the girls to have one knowledgeable adult they can confide in.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This is basically the Patrick Star's wallet meme

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

yuna_sensei.exe has stopped working

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Would she be wrong, though?

probably not

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

ooo who was the adult looking Elsa in that dream!? THE PLOT THICKENS!

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ayo what?

Are they gonna pull an executioner and make Elsa a time traveller but she isn't aware of it?

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Why would the girl who likes me be flushed as I lean in close to adjust her clothing?"

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

So wait is the villainess system from the future? I guess that's one way to melt a tsundere...

joined May 1, 2015

Elsa gets all red when Yvonne buttons up her blouse and fixes her ribbon.
Imagine what would happen when Yvonne takes her (Elsa's) clothes off.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh wow, so were' going there huh ? oooh... welp, I mean... alright

joined Oct 3, 2016

Y'all! The mood whiplash is real!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh no time travel again no

To reply you must either login or sign up.