Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Author seems really bend on hurting our feelings.

Alexa, play Baka Mitai

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Ohhh Yvonne... her reactions are gut-wrenching.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Why is everyone calling Yvonne stupid/an idiot? This system has forced her to do awful things, and the one time she refused it destroyed her entire family (when it prompted her to basically kill Elsa, no less). Then here, in a pivotal moment, it flashed a ton of literal warning signs. She has no idea what that could mean (and neither do we). I'd be scared shitless, too.

Because all she had to do was to communicate with Elsa on what's going on then see how she respond then this whole thing could've been avoided. I highly doubt Elsa would dismiss what Evie would claim if she had decided to spoken up about the whole system instead of bottling it up. The two would've probably tried to do something too by that point.

I honestly would've preferred for the story to go that route. I want to know the mechanic of the villainess system.

She'd sound like a fucking lunatic! No sane person would ever believe that story, no matter how true it is.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Yeah, Evie, this one’s going to hurt for awhile. You can get her back, but it’s going to take some work.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I don't think it's gonna take much work at all, except for that required for Evie to conquer her fear. I'd have been nicer about it, but I probably would have done the same thing. I'd have been scared shitless.

Elsa will probably forgive her very quickly IF she gets a proper explanation of why Evie did it and believes her.

joined Jan 3, 2022

My conspiracy theory is that if Elsa and Evie kiss, the Villainess System will break since that will flag them for the romance route instead. That's why it suddenly threw up all those warnings.

That's a great theory imo, and I hope that's the case

(it would be very convenient)

joined Jan 3, 2022

Why is everyone calling Yvonne stupid/an idiot? This system has forced her to do awful things, and the one time she refused it destroyed her entire family (when it prompted her to basically kill Elsa, no less). Then here, in a pivotal moment, it flashed a ton of literal warning signs. She has no idea what that could mean (and neither do we). I'd be scared shitless, too.

Because all she had to do was to communicate with Elsa on what's going on then see how she respond then this whole thing could've been avoided. I highly doubt Elsa would dismiss what Evie would claim if she had decided to spoken up about the whole system instead of bottling it up. The two would've probably tried to do something too by that point.

I honestly would've preferred for the story to go that route. I want to know the mechanic of the villainess system.

She'd sound like a fucking lunatic! No sane person would ever believe that story, no matter how true it is.

Elsa isn't sane tho. Not completely. I mean, who'd fall for a chick who "bullies" you? A normal person would find that weird and move on with their life, not choose to spend more time with the "weird girl who has a strange concept of bullying"

Also it wouldn't have hurt to try to explain it.
She could've mentioned the time on the roof and explain how the system punished her for it.
Either way, if she explains the system privately to Elsa, even if Evie DOES look crazy, Elsa wouldn't give a damn, lets be real.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think we're gonna have to rely on Elsa doing an ambush kiss, because Evie is broken. :(

She could've mentioned the time on the roof and explain how the system punished her for it.
Either way, if she explains the system privately to Elsa, even if Evie DOES look crazy, Elsa wouldn't give a damn

It's not like she has to explicitly call it "villainess system" either. "I've been cursed" or "I'm under a geas to harm you or suffer dire repercussions" gets the whole thing across, no?

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 11:00AM

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Yo, thank you for the early update but I want more lmao.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Evie is essentially at the mercy of a capricious god in this series.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I dunno, in Yvonne shoes i'd be worried that talking about the system makes it go apeshit and kill both me and Elsa or some shit like that.

and

and

you already saw how strong the system is in ch1. it literally ruined one of the strongest families in the country over night. it might even have some reality bending powers. being scared of what a seemingly omnipotent system can do to you if you dont follow it means you are smart not stupid

and

and

there sure is a post on tumblr to the tune of "there only one thing I'm scared of in fiction and it's seeing a character make a decision that is bad for them but is completely reasonable to make under the circumstances of their story and having readers say that character is stupid because they forget that we the readers have an omniscient viewpoint of the story and the characters themselves do not"

and like god I feel that post in my bones every single time I go into the comments of this story to see what people thought of the new chapter.

My favorite posts. Thx heaven, some understand.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When she said that she wanted to eat together and talk things out, I wonder if that means she's finally willing to tell her the truth

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aren't we all?

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

staph it my heart!!!!!

joined Mar 25, 2021

Well it seems that once they reconcile, Evie will reveal her troubles, or even better completely defeat the system by getting together with Elsa. It seems she's definitely willing to risk everything about the system to be with Elsa now. Only problem is reconciling.. Hoping they both have a long passionate kiss when that happens..

joined Mar 25, 2021

Elsa would probably trust Evie with some doubt, however Evie at this moment is very emotionally unstable and is very much afraid of what the System would make her do to Elsa and she has every right to be so. Who wouldn't be afraid of the mysterious god like system that is forcing you to hurt your beloved from time to time and has the ability to alter the minds of people, or even reality to turn against you when you disobey them.

But it seems that Evie is willing to risk all of that to be with Elsa now, looking forward to that.

joined Mar 25, 2021

Elsa isn't sane tho. Not completely. I mean, who'd fall for a chick who "bullies" you? A normal person would find that weird and move on with their life, not choose to spend more time with the "weird girl who has a strange concept of bullying"

Hey! Masochists exist! And I'd rather have one chick mildly bully me with some weird kinks from time to time than get harassed by multiple bullies on a daily basis.

Either way, if she explains the system privately to Elsa, even if Evie DOES look crazy, Elsa wouldn't give a damn, lets be real.

Yeah she would probably trust Evie, but hey, there'd be no drama and who knows maybe the system would punish Evie for telling Elsa about it (though id still want her to risk telling her since yknow its like a big threat)

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

To people saying why doesn't just Evie just explain about the system... that carries it's own risks. From what we've seen it seems to be at least somewhat sentient/self-aware, so trying to tell Elsa about it could just agitate it further, and who knows what'll happen then. Hell, with Evie's current mental state I wouldn't be suprised if a Mare comes after her... but the only time we've seen one was at the start, when the System tried to force Evie to kill Elsa

There's still too much we don't know about it for that to be a viable option, unfortunately

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

Nooo stop it give us happy moments

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

Nooo stop it give us happy moments

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ppl who says "why doesnt evie explains Elsa everything" clearly never saw Re:Zero and looking how the warnings popped up when Elsa tried to kiss Evie i wouldnt be surprised that there would happen something similar

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

It’s like saying “the fbi is continuously watching me and your conversations.” While it’s possible it’s also most of the time unlikely, and saying that to a person would probably turn them off of you. So I can get Yvonnes hesitance to not tell her the truth.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh this is getting so good, the drama and tension I am loving and the crying face was so sad. Omg I want to read the next chapter so bad.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Yikes, those look like the warnings that appeared in ch1.

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

Really? During pride month??!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.