Irene stan
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(2)
joined Oct 3, 2021
Aoiabyss-1721897387495653652-img1

Relatable queen.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I'm obsessed with this series, it's the most interesting and cutest I've read in a long long time. Thank goodness Xian Jun is doing adult life yuri.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I really really liked this one, very cute.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
Kaya_komi-1585941847246925824-img1

Cuuuuuuute!

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
Yamasuke040-1583798310338326530-img1

⌃⌃ I actually saw this in a positive light. Like Miorine thinking about Suletta ''two-timing'' implies there must have been some jealousy from her part. Also there's the fact that Suletta already said that ''dating while engaged is bad because cheating is wrong'' kinda leads me to believe that she always saw Elan as a potential friend.

last edited at Nov 8, 2022 11:20PM

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
Ffmoqxtauaagm1a

In my opinion, it's only a matter of time for something like this to happen, and it's heavily hinted at in both the opening (lyrics and Miorine shedding a tear) and ending.

Suletta has a gentle personality because she was raised and pampered by a sweet mother, which is exactly what Miorine never had. Suletta expresses her emotions freely, while all Miorine knows how to express in public are anger and indignation. One could even argue the opposite, that Miorine is such an emotionally stunted tsundere that she doesn't know how to properly comfort others, and it would be sorta canon too, as she just yelled at Suletta while she cried. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, since I'm sure both have a lot to learn from each other.

joined Oct 3, 2021

If only Miorine wasn't so emotionally stunted.

joined Oct 3, 2021

Did Aya just get friendzoned?

joined Oct 3, 2021

This episode reminded me of The Incredibles for a second: hi

last edited at Oct 4, 2022 1:55AM

joined Oct 3, 2021

Me whenever I take home a stray kitten or puppy

hi

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 9:42AM

joined Oct 3, 2021

I'm so glad this isn't in the horror genre because the very existence of a "demon nun" would scare the shit out of me. Few things are more horrifying to me than demons posing as holy people and successfully fooling others.

By any chance, did you watch The Nun? I actually really like the profane concept of these things you're talking about, I enjoy it a lot in media but I can't really explain why.

joined Oct 3, 2021

DEMON NUN HOT

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
Nagiwww7-1546869515648376832-img1

^^^^ Nagi likes to ship every single female character with Ganyu. I honestly don't get it but more power to her I guess.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
65gh0st-1541655788741136384-img1

^^ There's a few reasons. Aesthetics, they're from the same country, cryo + hydro, and also they're compatible personality wise (Shenhe is not evil but still has violent tendencies & Yelan is a bit of a masochist who also likes to work in dangerous places). If even minor characters from the three different nations are getting to meet like in the current event, it's just a matter of time for these two to become acquaintances and I sure as heck am hyped for their meeting.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 12:22AM

joined Oct 3, 2021

I'm extremely confused as of why has none of the girls acknowledged they're just having sex now? Marika made it a point once to think ''that was my first kiss!'' but somehow doesn't bat an eyelash after getting fingered. Also, I really want to know if Aya is still just edging her, or if she actually let her finish. I feel like it's an important difference, and the artist has been cutting these scenes at the worst timing lately.

joined Oct 3, 2021

Oh goddammit all, Yvonne, couldn't you have told a little white lie? You know, to put your teacher at ease?

I think this is Yvonne asking Yuna for help because she wants someone to stop her, even if it doesn't help.
The angst seems to be continuing

Considering the fact that she's a magical teacher, she might even (hopefully) be able to help her deal with the villainess system in the future. It would be awesome for the girls to have one knowledgeable adult they can confide in.

joined Oct 3, 2021

Are you serious? Siki was much more likable and she didn't even get to live for a whole chapter, while this bitch is out here ruining everyone's lives. I want her GONE.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I was wondering, is the original language of the comic Japanese?
Because the characters and places have Korean names, but they use terms that (as far as I know) are exclusive to Japan, like the "nee" in the last page.

(Also, from what I heard, Tima is Korean. I assume that is true given by the Korean terms in this comic.)

From what I remember from an older post by the scanlators, the author is bilingual and the comic is published in both Korean and Japanese. The scanlators use the Japanese version, hence the use of these terms. So yes, the original language in this case is Japanese.

Still, given that all of the character and location names are Korean, it will never not be off-putting for me reading JP honorifics after them.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I can't believe the bear made me cry.

joined Oct 3, 2021

My first thought was to say ''There's no way they would wait 400 days!''. But then again, I've been and still am going through something similar since 2019...

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I found that last page kinda confusing...

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021
Futomomomoe-1483863081394614278-img1

I actually always think of this, and it's probably why I can't get into Ganqing no matter what.

joined Oct 3, 2021

''Villainess system'' my ass, I can see that little heart with wings and horns, this is a BDSM/Mistress system, you can't fool me.

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

I fail to see how Seungha taking her apple, giving her milk she didn't like and grabbing her hand are bullying. She was just an annoying kid at worst, and nothing we have seen so far compares to "pulling hair/shoving down".

Irene stan
joined Oct 3, 2021

Son Seungha is so attractive. If someone said that to me while caressing her face against my fingers I'd go crazy. She's way too seductive though, seems kinda dangerous.