Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

She going to tap Nao for free!
I mean, Asumi is skilled enought to get girl without pay

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So is Nao gonna become her sugar momma now? Is that even possible if she’s younger? Even when there’s no sex scenes it’s still a blast to read every time a new chapter shows up

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

It feels like there's too much good chemistry for Asumi to only date one person by the end of this

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wow! That full color opening was nice! Really love Nao-Chan, and hope she gets some love. She’s clearly interested in Asumi. Wonder what she would think of her senpai’s nighttime activities.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

jesus christ it's like watching a car crash on slow motion hahahahhhahhah

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

At this point, I'm very much inclined to believe, if not outright convinced, that the answer to the end-game question is "yes."
I'm also inclined to believe, and honestly very much hoping, that the maid job goes completely off the rails and ends with the two going to town, and I'm all for it. Nao is very interested in Asumi and very clearly parched, very adorably so might I add, and Asumi... is pretty much a neverending fountain, really.

On a bit more of a serious note, it does almost feel like the whole original premise was put aside at the moment, and I'm saying almost because it's only been 10 chapters and whatnot, but I legitimately do not mind those 'side stories' and digressions. On the contrary, I wholeheartedly approve, since every character newly introduced and reintroduced was top-tier and every scenario presented absolutely golden, so long as the series keeps up this quality of presentation and execution, and so long as Mai doesn't actually get completely forgotten/sidelined, I'm all up for this wild ride.

last edited at Feb 4, 2022 7:57PM

joined Jul 30, 2020

Wow, this character was introduced one chapter ago and now they're going to live together. That sure moved at blazing speed.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

i'd like to see where this goes

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Remember when this was a story about a woman looking for her crush...now I don't even ship her with that crush anymore because Nao exists

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

It was surprisingly not lewd, but I feel like that’s not gonna last long. There’s no way Asumi doesn’t get it on with Nao, Nao seems to like Asumi too so I feel like some “accidents” and were back to the usual sexnanigans lol

Also RIP Mai, getting replaced by the wholesome adorable rich junior, but honestly Nao is just too cute and they look good together

last edited at Feb 4, 2022 9:18PM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Wow, this character was introduced one chapter ago and now they're going to live together. That sure moved at blazing speed.

The only reason that there isn't a U-Haul in this chapter is because the company hasn't opened a branch in Japan yet.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

The only reason that there isn't a U-Haul in this chapter is because the company hasn't opened a branch in Japan yet.

haha, that made me chuckle

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

There's many ways this whole thing could go but what I would like to see is Asumi and Nao getting gradually more romantically involved until they're p much dating and then Asumi suddenly finds/meets Mai, for some quality triangle shenanigans that lead to a tasty triad in the end.

Asumi wants to get closer to Mai now that she's finally found her but also likes Nao.
Mai equally wants to get closer to Asumi but likes her job and doesn't want to quit.
Nao wants to keep being with Asumi, struggling with jealousy at first but gradually opens up to it, probably with the help of trying out a reservation (with Asumi maybe or without her to see what's up with the whole thing). Maybe she books Mai first before Asumi finds her and develops a bond with her through that

And in the end all three start dating in a cozy polyam triad and enjoy the bounties of lesbian prostitution together forevermore. the end :D

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It feels like there's too much good chemistry for Asumi to only date one person by the end of this

At this point, I'm very much inclined to believe, if not outright convinced, that the answer to the end-game question is "yes."

Itsuki Kuro does have a multi-chapter doujin about Maki, Rin, and Hanayo (from Love Live) dating each other as a trio so I think that polyamory is not off the table at all.

S
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh they're going to fuck...

joined Dec 13, 2018

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

joined Feb 1, 2021

Hope Asumi finds a good career after college, girl's got expensive tastes.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i wonder how this is gonna develop

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

nao-chan route ftw

joined Oct 22, 2021

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

joined Jul 15, 2021

Lesbians only have 2 speed settings:
1. Flirt for years without making any progress
2. Move in between the first and second date

last edited at Feb 5, 2022 2:44AM

joined Jul 15, 2021

TRUE

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

What an innovative new way to U-haul.

joined Jun 5, 2018

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

I am.

But man, I wish I was Nao...

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nao best girl. Also she should have said she is going to buy a costume for her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.