joined Sep 21, 2016

One of my favs

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

LOVE this

Mori Rose
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

That was really sweet. I will miss this series!

Mori Rose
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

These two are so funny

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

The chapters are long and detailed, waiting is normal! I'm really looking forward to more.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

So wholesome.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

So devastated this manga is ending abruptly, it's been a huge cope mechanism for me. Thanks for the update....

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

ohhhhh I love this. It was so cute. These two have a great dynamic.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I mean becoz then I could all talk with everybody about Xiaolu and Tongtong in these new chapters LESBIAN CHATTING AND STEALING KISSES WHILE ASLEEP AND THEN KISSING FR WHEN AWAKE AND OMG EROTIC ASPHYXIATION AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN
Right when WS stopped translating all these amazing developments happened?? Talk about luck... Thx god Mori Rose has picked up the job, I don't care if it's machine translated, Mori Rose is my new hero.

We will continue to wait for White Sun to continue the series here.

You can wait till the cows come home for all I care, but I'm reading Mori Rose's scanlation. Thanks, take care.

Keep in mind they have an entire team that are really high quality and mine is just sticky-taped together, they don't really compare. Funny timing on your comment, please continue to support WSS they are an awesome team. Mine isn't appropriate for release on Dynasty.

btw for anyone who plays VRChat or wants the model, I've bashed together Tong-Tong and making Xiaolu next (Mori#3630)
https://imgur.com/a/4p86MRd

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Yaaaaaay thank you Merry Christmas

Mori Rose
April Fool discussion 20 Dec 05:37
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

cute

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

This is a hilarious series, big fan.

Mori Rose
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Too damn cute

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Oh I love this

Mori Rose
Image Comments 23 Nov 08:46
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016
E_waoqtveao8_po-orig

This reminds me of the konosetsu pactio kiss

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Ok using a Chinese friend I have access to raws if anyone is craving more I can send you up to chapter 33.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing

I'm also translating them but jsyk it's machine translated with a bit of research for better translations on certain parts, so nuanced and colloquial meanings may be overlooked.

THANK YOU!!!
I think the translation is not bad. Why don't you upload them to mangadex?

I don't wanna step on toes, after-all White Suns Scans might just be busy and it's their project atm. I'm just trying to fill in the dry spell atm! Thanks, I'll continue. Does capital letters look better in text boxes or is the current typesetting decent?

edit: I didnt know mangadex was a multi-group upload archive. I'll share them there.

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 8:51AM

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Ok using a Chinese friend I have access to raws if anyone is craving more I can send you up to chapter 33.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing

I'm also translating them but jsyk it's machine translated with a bit of research for better translations on certain parts, so nuanced and colloquial meanings may be overlooked.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 1:15AM

Mori Rose
Ui & Yaaya discussion 11 Nov 05:32
Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Chapter 3 is surprisingly hot