Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, a potential love rival has arrived and she is CUTE! I hope she stays as a recurring character.

I was kind of expecting Nao to be 'Iroha'.

Yeah, I was kinda expecting that too. Glad she wasn’t, leaves her as a potential love interest. Though, maybe Mai and Nao could click too. Idk, I’m just loving all the girls all the time with this series!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Sorry Nao-chan, Asumi may look innocent but she’s absolutely someone who fools around a lot, and she’s diving deeper and deeper into the depths of depravity every week

Also shout the fuck out to tall women and erotic rp, on their own they’re both great but together? Masterpiece.

Tamo%20eat%20rice%2023
joined Oct 16, 2021

Yay, new chapter! This manga is just so fun in addition to the lewdness, all the characters seem like they'd be great to just hang out with.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Isn't it a bit "Anal" too even with only rubbing? Well at least the author did it best way to introduce it to a partner: a bit touching only, so the MC still can decline nicely without destroying the mood. Better than be forceful and ignore the partners feeling.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I love that all of the sex workers have made Asumi into an accidental lady killer

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Joddascus posted:

I love that all of the sex workers have made Asumi into an accidental lady killer

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fegr posted:

Isn't it a bit "Anal" too even with only rubbing? Well at least the author did it best way to introduce it to a partner: a bit touching only, so the MC still can decline nicely without destroying the mood. Better than be forceful and ignore the partners feeling.

almost anal
Hope this will be a nice introduction to fully anal
I also really liked how gentle the introduction was. Top. Also loved that the tought was enough to make her climax loool.
I just love this.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 2:43AM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ya ever hire so many prostitutes that you end up habitually getting handsy with someone you literally just met?

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

woh! two new girls in one chapter and one seems like may be a recurring charater! and a new ship ^^

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ya ever hire so many prostitutes that you end up habitually getting handsy with someone you literally just met?

It's a learned behavioral automatism, like when you spend a year or two in lockdown with just your life partner, and get so used to saying "honey", you start accidentally saying it even to other people on rare occasions when you interact with them.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I ship them

joined Sep 11, 2019

Had a good laugh with this.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Man tall handsome girls are my fucking weakness. Who thought a manga about prostituation could be so damn lewd and entertaining at the same time! 100+ chapters plz

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"My weekends have been busy with work and prostitutes."

And the vicious cycle continues.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Who thought a manga about prostituation could be so damn lewd

joined Jul 26, 2016

An accidental ladykiller Asumi is fine too...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well since its getting more crowded im gonna submit my ballot for Asumi x Senpai

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

So, cosplay sex is a thing

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

by the end of this series asumi is gonna have a legion of women at her side

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Iroha was so sweet and awesome that I just want her to make a reappearance just like Sayaka. Honestly, this a manga I feel like could continue to interesting even if it take 3 years for Asumi to find Mai and it’s just her getting through the girls in the brothel and a possible conflict of another girl falling for her like Nao or the senpai, but the series is just amazing.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man that was hot as shit

joined Jan 21, 2020

Well since its getting more crowded im gonna submit my ballot for Asumi x Senpai

Yeah, same. Really hope we get a senpai chapter, think their dynamic would make it quite funny.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow daym forget Mai, new kouhai Noa-chan is cute. I like her interactions with Asumi-chan. And daym we got cosplay sex today. Asumi-chan is living the dream.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Inb4
Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! Chapter 10: Asumi-chan Is Interested In Butt Stuff!

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Asumi-chan is so cute and such a ladykiller she'll have a harem before she gets her first date with Mai-chan

To reply you must either login or sign up.