Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

THIS LOOKS INTERESTING >///<

The chapters are kind of out of order lmao

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i shall wait for new releases

joined Aug 13, 2021

This looks really cute, I hope we get more chapters soon because these two have been out for a couple months already on cubari. I love that more cute chinese GL has been coming out lately

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Is this a love triangle? The cover on Anime-Planet (https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/a-lan-doesnt-know-how-to-fall-in-love) at least makes me doubt.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Is this a love triangle? The cover on Anime-Planet (https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/a-lan-doesnt-know-how-to-fall-in-love) at least makes me doubt.

That seems to be a screenshot of a page in the first chapter, that scene happens entirely inside the protag's head, so I imagine the answer to your question is no.

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

I forgot about this manhua

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Another case of the useless lesbian couple trope, always a treat! Excited to see how this goes ^w^

Also that Bloom Into You reference HELL YEAH

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 1:52AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I wonder why A-Hong fell in love with A-Lan? She doesn't seem to have a lot of respect or esteem for A-Lan. ("This brat!")

For that matter, A-Lan doesn't know anything of the real A-Hong: her idea of A-Hong is only the fake facade A-Hong put up to impress her!

Hehehe, I love it when a yuri love story has such an original beginning. These two girls sure have a rocky road in front of them!

joined Dec 30, 2020

I wonder why A-Hong fell in love with A-Lan? She doesn't seem to have a lot of respect or esteem for A-Lan. ("This brat!")

For that matter, A-Lan doesn't know anything of the real A-Hong: her idea of A-Hong is only the fake facade A-Hong put up to impress her!

Hehehe, I love it when a yuri love story has such an original beginning. These two girls sure have a rocky road in front of them!

seems like they'd been spending time together, i think a-hong noticed her feelings early and that's where the frustration came from, and why she calls a-lan a brat - she's been trying to look cool or whatever for a-lan and it's only gotten her to the point of having confession dreams.

i feel like the suffering will continue, even if they start dating xD

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm really loving all the manhua comin' out recently!

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

So adorable, will wait patiently for more

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

cute

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

ok ill add this to my list

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

TFW you try to indicate to your reciprocated crush that you like them back but they're too dense to notice.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 10:46AM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

These first two chapters just packaged the entire will they won't they romcom formula, from two perspectives, into such a condensed little nugget of gay.

I hope they stick to the alternating viewpoints, it seems like a fresh take on a college romance.

I'm loving this manhua rennaissance the site is experiencing right now

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

So let's see:

• bloom into you reference

• Jocat YouTube channel of DnD reference ( probably )

• Art similar art to Xian Jun

• University setting

Slam hands on the table

Thank you , subscribed.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Ah... the feeling when you just don't know! She's MAAAAAYBE into girls, right? We get along great! She doesn't really mind when I get close, but she seems not to notice when I turn into a blushing idiot around her! What if I say something? I should say something! This atmosphere is suffocating! If I don't say anything I'm going to F@CKING EXPLODE!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This is a really strong start for me. I like the art style and the comedy between the two characters. I look forward to seeing how this goes.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Juicy. Thanks for uploading this here!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

that was so cute, cant wait for the future chapters

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is so cute, funny and earnest. Super duper looking forward to more.

joined Jun 11, 2016

What the hell, do you have no close friends? Friends call each other brats, assholes and even worse all the time. How on earth did you that and turn it into "doesn't have a lot of respect or esteem"???

Also, when people try to make someone fall for them, they present themselves in the best possible way; it's not a facade, just people trying their best.

joined Nov 27, 2017
  • Jocat YouTube channel of DnD reference ( probably )

It's just a monster hunter reference, yo. It's how you played SnS in world.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

THIS LOOKS HELLA GOOD, I need more uwu

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

A-Lan seems to have at least an awareness, it's just that she doesn't have the confidence to believe that A-Hong is actually liking her that way and it bleeds to her responses.

To reply you must either login or sign up.