Forum › Posts by Luc1

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

So, the mother of the twins is the blonde woman ( same eyes too ) which also knows one their classmates without her knowing who she is.

Imagine her going to parent meeting impersonating himawari mom just to meet her daughters and his ex in front of her, it would be a mess.

Wondering why their dad categorically refused to let her see the third daughter.

Also the panel of the teacher were dark but credible and grounded to the reality of common peapole who can face such harsh times ( a dad in prison + parent dying ) .

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Hmmmm yes hand holding ....

It's all coming together....

Luc1
Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

The artwork is nice and detailed, the story seems intriguing and picked my curiosity too.

Definitely I crave for more, thanks for posting it here.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

We'll all know where this is going.

I hope , strongly, that the author has planned a less bitter ending, giving at least some happy moments to both of them before the inevitable ( not like your lie in April ).

It's gonna be trainwreck anyway, but still....

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I found a little mistake on the page where the father is eating the soup, in the answer balloon : "I'm glad to here that..." instead of "hear".

Thank for your work on this manga , of all the Yuri I've been reading in the years this is the one who approached and described the human relationships and dynamics with a realistical tone, that's almost soothing and cozy to read every time.

Can't thank you guys enough for giving us the chance to read it.

last edited at May 21, 2023 3:47PM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

We know from physics that the most dense objects in our universe are the black holes, at the center where the singularity is supposed to be, who can reach a value that's theoretically infinite.

And then there's this girl who is beyond even that.

Luc1
Citrus + discussion 23 Mar 20:56
Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I had the same toughts reading this chapter, I felt the artstyle was off , went back to some chapters to confirm my sensation and it was almost blatantly evident that this was different, like it was another author all together.

I think it’s mainly that a lot of these panels haven’t had the tones applied, or have just one basic tone. The art usually has more than a few levels of tone on the faces, backgrounds, etc.

I concur, for example in some panels their hairs are completely blank like there's a big flash of light in area surrounding them, it just did not feel right.

I agree that the art has been getting noticeably sloppier and the framing/choice of perspective more random. The panel where Yuzu is sitting at a table with a drink growing out of her head was a very clear indication that quality control is not a high priority these days.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_june_24_through_28#18

Holy cow, she grew a drink on her head!

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Thanks to people who worked to brought this series up again, allowing me to discover it, the story is captivating and engaged me from very start.

Thank you.

Luc1
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 16:14
Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I'm kind of worried about Sabu's lack of engagement with Citrus itself. The artbook is done and there has been plenty of time for catching up and getting back into Citrus, but this chapter was the lead chapter of the May issue of Yuri Hime with opening color pages and it was barely inked, even had a few panels only storyboarded, and a number of panels of placeholder reactions, I can only assume this and the pattern established from earlier storyboards released as chapters points to burnout. I hope this ends up being an interesting arc rather than a collection of vaguely associated chapters, but I'm also worried it might be here just to force out more chapters of Citrus. But if Citrus doesn't even have the bomb-ass art...

I'm also sure that YH isn't happy that the issue opener was in this condition, and I would not be surprised if the axe may finally come for this series (unless it still places high in the reader polls). The quality of series in the magazine is much higher than it used to be when Citrus was going strong, but right now Citrus isn't even close to operating/competing in top form. Either native readers still love it or it's still running on having been synonymous with the magazine itself

I had the same toughts reading this chapter, I felt the artstyle was off , went back to some chapters to confirm my sensation and it was almost blatantly evident that this was different, like it was another author all together.

I don't know if the author expressed any sign of burnout on a social outlet , or elsewhere, if so I hope Sabutota can overcome the problems which are affecting her and be back on his creation.

I would be sad knowing that the mangaka who made me discover the genre, and my first Yuri manga alongside BIY , is coming to hate her very own creation.

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 4:14PM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I guess this is the last chapter?

If so then it's a wholesome ending to this series, it was for me a pleasant reading ( with some interesting rollercoaster ).

Thanks to those who picked this series up from it's slumber and brought it again to life, you did a great job.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

So the same chads who brought us the wonderful virgins empire decided to go beyond and transcend to God level status by picking this series too? Am I correct? It's really happening?

If it is so then wonder Dynasty Scans was down for so long, the chad levels were too high for the servers.

From the bottom of my heart , you guys have all my gratitude for picking this series up.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Well seems my Christmas present came late this year, but it's the most welcoming one.

Thanks for picking up one of my favourites , it's been so much time, may this new year bring you luck and joy you've deserved it.

last edited at Dec 29, 2022 6:24PM

Luc1
Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

AMEN to that! AMEN!

A-men!

Hell yeah.

Heck yea

Thank you! It makes me very happy ❤️

You are welcome, wish you the best, chads.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Finally we see the father, this is gonna be interesting in the next chapters, I'm looking forward to see how the author planned this arc.

Just to point out there's a empty dialogue balloon in the strip during the lunch scene in the last panel.

fixed

thanks and good luck with future exams

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Finally we see the father, this is gonna be interesting in the next chapters, I'm looking forward to see how the author planned this arc.

Just to point out there's a empty dialogue balloon in the strip during the lunch scene in the last panel.

Luc1
Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I've never given this series attention since I came on the site even seeing for how freaking long it was running.

Now after losing an insane amount of hours of sleep to read all the 261 chp in a week I have drawn my conclusion on this series :

This is a freaking masterpiece in every aspect and deserve all the praise and recognition.

The peapole who religiously worked to bring us this work have all the right in this world to call themselves chads, no less.

Thank you .

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 10:25AM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

It was a fantastic journey even if it ended somewhat "suddenly", Ayaka confronting Sora's mom pages sealed this work as one of my all time favorites alongside many others of the genre.

Thanks for bringing this to us here on the reader till the end.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

The Mom and yurika sequence in this chapter was so wholesome , made me remember the mom of yuzu in citrus.

By the way I felt a little off by the mom dialogue stating:

"You're first meal's..."

Shouldn't it be like :

"Your first meal is gonna be. ."

Did I understand wrong the situation/dialogue or maybe it's a slang to adapt a Japanese dialect / slang ?

ah yeah, mb.

Mistakes happens , thanks for bringing this work to us on the reader.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

The Mom and yurika sequence in this chapter was so wholesome , made me remember the mom of yuzu in citrus.

By the way I felt a little off by the mom dialogue stating:

"You're first meal's..."

Shouldn't it be like :

"Your first meal is gonna be. ."

Did I understand wrong the situation/dialogue or maybe it's a slang to adapt a Japanese dialect / slang ?

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 8:12PM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I just discovered this ....

I've read through it ....

It's like ......my god , I don't have words to express the feelings.

Cries and subscribes

Thanks for translating it, also we could use a better tag : "heavy drama" or something similar.

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 9:56AM

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

After the brilliant and wholesome "ise-san and shina-san" a new series? And there's is a tragedy tag ?

Oh boy here we go, Subrscibed.

Thanks translators for bringing this work to us.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

It's been a long way.... It's like ages ago when I saw an image of this manga on a meme board and that's how I've discovered Dynasty Scan.

Thanks to the people who uploaded and still upload this series here.

Your are the real MVP's .

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

T/N: sorry for the "ya" everywhere, but both Matsuba-chan and Miyako are speaking a heavy Kansai dialect and that's the way I found to somewhat render it. Without it, you'd lose some of the flavor of the manga.

From a perspective of a reader which does not know how that dialect sounds , like me, the presence of the "ya" added a complete different sound to their conversation in my mind while reading them giving an illusion of two peapole speaking in a somewhat different dialect.

I saw a similar approach in 2DK where one of the character speaks a dialect , they used the same term "ya" to emphasize the sound of her speech.

So I guess "ya" did good on this aspect.

Thanks .

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Thanks for bringing this to us , this seems to have a lot of potential.

Especially the artwork side is top notch.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

What a pleasant discovery , subrscired , thanks to the group who brought this to the site.

I'm intriguied by the story as much by the the choice of the author on drawing female body , the legs in particular proportioned to the body , it seems a realistic but odd at the same time , also this happens to the male character/s especially forearms being bulky ( seems everybody lift in this city ).

Looking forward to new chapters.