Forum › Posts by Irreleverent

joined Nov 27, 2017

Lin luxi, you're lucky that girl doesn't try to strip you naked where you stand, she's understandably desperate. Cut her all the slack.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Ah friendship.

joined Nov 27, 2017

The unbridled confidence that accompanies a new short haircut. Oh to be young.

joined Nov 27, 2017

... Well okay.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

How is Fake Dating not a tag by now?

joined Nov 27, 2017

Had the plot figured out on page 3. But it was still cute. They have similar prescriptions, they're destined to be together.

I remember I found out (well more confirmed) I should have glasses when putting on my then-girlfriend's actually made my vision clearer. At the time I was just messing around, but it is the logical extreme of the lesbian shared wardrobe.

joined Nov 27, 2017
  • Jocat YouTube channel of DnD reference ( probably )

It's just a monster hunter reference, yo. It's how you played SnS in world.

joined Nov 27, 2017

The credits page made Natsume dead to me for all eternity.

Ain't her fault that she's right.

joined Nov 27, 2017

I'M NOT THIS PATIENT

joined Nov 27, 2017

Well that translation hurt my brain.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Nani the fuck

joined Nov 27, 2017

Who tf is out here telling me not to eat watermelon with fried food. That's just good summer food.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

The title got salad'ed, but the story was cute.

Edit: And it was fix'd.

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 1:02AM

Irreleverent
Lost discussion 12 Jul 01:02
joined Nov 27, 2017

ow

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Pretty sure she'd also check off that "lewd stuff" box without hesitation.

Oh yeah. She's looking for an opportunity to pounce with that question. Lol.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

new chapter,, I might cry lmao someone please hold me

Sounds dangerous.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Then why did you still read ?

I'm not the person you're replying to, but personally it's just there isn't enough good lesbian media in the world.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Smooch is now officially overdue.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

"I'm only attracted to people who don't love me," is not a sentence any writer should expect their reader to take at face value. And yet somehow here we are.

I can live with bittersweet, but this is actually straight up nonsense.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Something about lying and saying you were playing monster hunter so your coworkers don't know you were up all night having wild sex just strikes me as the funniest shit ever.

Like, the virgin gamer thing is bullshit and at this point in my life nearly everyone I regularly play monster hunter with has a girlfriend, but it still just gets me somehow.

last edited at May 10, 2021 4:18AM

Irreleverent
Silent Snow discussion 09 May 13:03
joined Nov 27, 2017

Is psychosomatic muteness due to overstressing oneself from anxiety really a thing?

It's perhaps exaggerated in this case, but yeah a traumatic event could cause something similar to this. I've only ever experienced it in short term, but I've absolutely had times where I can't speak even alone during an episode so if she has some underlying disorder it's very possible. You want to say something but you body just refuses to let the air pass because you brain doesn't trust you not to traumatize yourself and it's... Well it's fucking horrifying.

I don't know from firsthand how realistic such an extended and severe case would be though, I guess.

joined Nov 27, 2017

My friggin' heart. Why does Garun write the sweetest shit.

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

EPILOGUE!? How did I miss this additional sweetness?

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

But in this story she did seem to be saying she couldnt die.. who knows if thats true? I doubt she has tried many methods.

There's a reasonable implication that she's tried both fasting and shooting herself with a silver bullet to end it. So...

Irreleverent
Baby You discussion 16 Mar 02:57
joined Nov 27, 2017

Oh fuck offffff