Forum › Posts by Relopokilolo

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Oi oi oi, you cant say the new one is hornymaru and NOT show us her interactions with yoshiko

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Always wishing for more every time a chapter ends :(

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Manga artists always think they’re slick when they draw the “plain” character with glasses having no eyes, and then make a big deal about revealing their eyes when they take off the glasses acting like the glasses were what made them plain and not the literal lack of eyeballs

And yet when its hair covering the eyes they end up as the MC who fucks all the other characters, isn't that just odd?

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 11:18AM

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

While hilarious, I still feel like come rain or shine is worlds better than this one, hope it continues that trend and doesn't add the student council for no reason like in comprehensive tovarisch

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

plebian marika hasn't read far enough into futaribeya to realize sakurako and kazumi are joined at the hip and pracically married

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I like how neither of them batted an eye over the fact that they're long-lost (half) sisters

they wouldn't have batted an eye if they were full sisters, the only yuri i've seen where the characters are hesitant about incest is that mother x daughter one

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

one of the hottest smut to come out this year, I hope this mangaka releases more work cause I can't find their twitter or pixiv

Relopokilolo
What? discussion 12 Feb 01:00
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is downright brutal, a violence tag may not be enough. Im thinking more "barbarity"

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This girl will gay in 100 days

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yuri frenching is real?

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Nurse room schmex arc incomimg

Relopokilolo
Silky discussion 05 Feb 04:20
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I did NOT expect this to go there, especially considering this artist makes futaribeya

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Holy shit I thought it would be like that requiem for a dream yuru yuri doujinshi where yui gets annihilated by a car for no reason

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I didn't think it would be as cute as it was, but them their friends got together as collateral from their lovers' spat

Precious

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Lmao madoromi is such a colossal bitch throughout, almost charming in a way

Usually characters like that mellow out as it goes on or become tsunderes but madoromi hates ai equally as much as she did when she met her

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Why did the artist draw this announcement instead of resting, carpal tunnel always sounds painful

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is the first time ive seen paw pads on a cat girl

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

So adorable, and I love the punk aesthetic the black haired one has going on

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

very cute artstyle, very cute story, very cute characters

please moar from this artist

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Her friend got NTR'd, rip

Relopokilolo
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 02:07
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I think this is Maho's boyfriend lol

we got a hint at it so long ago, huh

I thought this was a spur of the moment arc to cause drama but there was some planning involved

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

this is the first time ive seen a one shot set up a plot line and say "but that's for another time" lol

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This artist has a knack for drawing great expressions. I could practically hear the "ACK!" Sound effect as her friend got blue karate chopped in the neck

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Very cute, glad it didn't go the standard route of having 900 chapters of "will she, won't she?" then immediately ending after the confession happens

Or worse yet, don't even end up together in the end and left with an open ending
Cough tomo-chan cough

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

what the fuck even is this comment section, there are more strawman arguments here than a trump comment section

and all for a comedy manga series???