Forum › Posts by Relopokilolo

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The silver lining is that the author confirmed they ended it on their own terms and a part two COULD be made

Hopefully their next work has a sweeter end

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Watch it turn into a watamote type situation where the main character is a total creep but everyone seems to accept it and be rather charmed towards it.

This author makes some of the most accurate watamote doujins so I'm not surprised if we'll have some similarities

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Rush

Relopokilolo
Matazoro. discussion 15 Jul 05:52
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The choice of wording give these girls more personality, i like their speech patterns already

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Kiss next

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Cute honk x eli chapter, I've forgotten if they've confessed already or not tho

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Usually, when cutesy manga have a moe art style and then do dark stuff there's subtle things drawn differently to make the scene feel serious

Its very jarring seeing rinarina threaten to stab our mc with no changes to the moe blob style lol

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I didn't know this was a series when seeing this on sakeru's page

Will be patiently awaiting more

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Momo never taking off her one piece swimsuit to not show the scars is an impressive detail the author made to avoid spoiling

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Probably the only harem where it doesn't feel like one girl has a stronger chance of winning over the others

Probably was a genius move to introduce all of them at the same time in the first chapter, tamamusi is god

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I like the little hints this has to the tragic stuff in the original, like mami and kyouko getting a traffic safety and household harmony charm

This is 100% an alt timeline where homu succeeds

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Sagittarius having the honor students long black hairstyle while having that kind of personality is very nice

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

So sweet

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I'd imagine liking foo fighters in a Japanese highschool would be like liking number girl in an american one, no one would know wtf you're talking about

The characters are incredibly cute here, hoping for more

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Very bizarre extras to a very grounded and wholesome story
Not that I didn't enjoy them but I kind of wished it just showed more of our MCs doing couple stuff

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Calling it now, next chapter will reveal the order to be to deliver a smooch onto elsa

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Hasshaku-sama better show up sometime

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I can't believe this isn't the same artist as "does it count if your first time is with an android?", Really similar faces

Amazing art nonetheless

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

On the other hand... it deteriorated FAST after the first "match" ends. like the manga later seems like a good way to indicate how... NOT to write certain things.

I think this and if you could see love very quickly deteriorated. Pretty strange how an interesting concept for both manga got ruined and turned into a jumbled mess so quickly. Especially for if you could see love, the whole middle section of helping out couples was unecessary.

And then theres the other story made by the same author.

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019
_7albi-1493245741241815043-img2

We're lucky theres any souls yuri, I don't remember any female NPCs interacting with other female NPCs so it'd be difficult to have the goggles on

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Tadokoro being this much of a top was a twist

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Chiaki’s realization of how lewd the things she & Hana did/do is funny, but it’s not 10+ chapters funny.

If there’s anything Wakame is good at, it’s taking a basic premise and running it for as long as physically possible. We’ll be seeing this scenario for at least 10, maybe even 20 chapters to follow.

This manga is literally just that lol

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

In awe at the efficiency of the brother here. He served, in quick succession, as a) a source of confusion used to create romantic tension, b) facilitator of secret identities, c) conveyer of information that resolves the crisis, and d) avenue (via physical resemblance) to the union of the couple. The Swiss Army knife of romcom siblings. Viola from The Twelfth Night in twenty pages.

Quite possibly the best utility character ever, does everything he needs to then fucks off for the yuri part

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I hope lily triangle comes back too

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I feel like for mom to be that upset she must be a closeted gay, herself. I wonder if that's the twist that's coming

I ah, really don’t think that’s where it’s going but that’d be funny

The moms getting together inc?

If this is the asspull that happens I wont even mind a rushed ending lol