Forum › Posts by Relopokilolo

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I wonder if the odd expressions kokono makes are hinting in a yuri feel or something more akin to her looking at nami as food

excited to see how this plays out

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 21 Sep 19:19
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yatsude is cute with her eyes close and cool as fuck with them open

also smoking kishiya is cool

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Watora looks identical to tamate from slow start

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 1:06AM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

this got really spicy in the middle bit

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I love the one female agent on page 2 who is immune yet reads it anyways

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 18 Sep 22:38
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Hiiragi finally gets some help, they're setting her up for a big redemption arc like honoka from virgin's empire

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

always funny seeing 20+ pages of cute yuri and one smidge of controversial statements sparking a flame war in the comments

oh dynasty

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

aw man, no new works since 2014

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yet another manga where I furiously tap the page in disbelief that there isn't 100 more pages

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

this mangaka gives their characters the absolute most hyperbolic inner monologues, I love it

I wonder if we'll have the crazy face morphs like futari monologue's random wolf transformations

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Love how we get progression instead of meandering, makes every chapter worth it

still a shame that it updates rather infrequently

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Another problem I have with this manga: things just happen, because the author deemed they will happen. There is no purpose for Yukari's monologue to happen, it just does. The author does lampshade this, but I don't think that actually makes it any better. Ditto the Shock Twist. It's completely out of character for Marisa to kill Reimu just to make a point. I've read a very believable story where Marisa committed suicide that actually moved me to tears. There's a decent story where she ascends to become a Magician youkai and kills Remilia in revenge because she thinks that Remilia killed Reimu, too. But here she just kills Reimu for edge value, not because it's something that she would ever believably do in this situation. The Marisa I know is someone who would work as hard as she can to become stronger and defeat Yukari, not commit murder-suicide with the person she cares about most. "Marisa got the Yukari audiobook version of the wikipedia article on determination and then became a murderer to prove she has free will"... bleh. I really dislike this manga. It's so cheap to use character death as though it automatically adds merit to your bad writing.

may I ask what the manga's name is?

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

sex ed isn't a thing in japan? odd, you'd think they'd want to do that since the prime minister keeps bringing up the low birth rate

Relopokilolo
Dear NOMAN discussion 12 Sep 17:40
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

^It wasnt a shit ending- its a forced sudden ending. And I think it was a pretty good way to wrap it up- and nobdy could have done much better. Series getting cancelled with little warning for the author is a reality of manga series you just have to live with.

The only way to avoid it is only start a series that you know already finished and you know wasnt cancelled early.

Tell that to Matsumoto Tomoki, the poor guy had planned a 7 volume vampire story with everything planned with twists, story, flashback and hig quality drawn lesbian vampire then the editor came and say "The 3rd volume will be the last".
I'm still sorry for him so much (and for us)

Seifuku vampire was a fucking great manga, but damn he did a really goodd job wrapping it up within the limited space he had

Shot himself in the foot when he included a male char to live with our MC in a yuri story tho, Im 90% sure had he made the vampire who bit our MC some cute loli girl instead it would still be running till today

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

the 3 year wait was well worth it since we got ass eating action from mochi

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 24 Aug 21:36
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

them hating yatsude but also choosing to hang out with her is the most amusing shit lol

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 11:21
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Can we see yokoe's covered face pls I need that resolution

you can see a bit of her eye here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch00#2

also MY HEART, y'all (TT_TT)

I wonder if we'll get that cliche where a girl with long bangs ties her hair up then suddenly becomes cute
yokoe going from cool to cute would be some gourmet shit

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

hachishaku-sama needs more appearances in yuri manga

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 22 Aug 20:35
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

ch 49 was too good to be through, I guess it was yuri bait all along...

Relopokilolo
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Aug 23:18
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

filler chapter, but it was a great laugh nonetheless

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 21 Aug 03:18
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I like this, author's handling the yokoe x kei situation well

I wonder if we're lucky enough to be blessed with a kiss sometime soon?

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 19 Aug 02:23
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

KIshiya is wonderful, kishiya x fuji is a precious ship

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Mochi is now doing NSFW yuri art in her fanbox, quite a lot of it in fact

and to think mochi said she was unable to draw nudes just a year ago

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019