Forum › Posts by aurorarara

joined Dec 30, 2020

Three chapters in and they really haven't worked on the contents of the letter much, have they?

There'd be a lot more understanding of what the actual situation was if they'd already sat down and figured out what needs to be said... Nevermind not being finished, it's like the letter hasn't even been started?

I feel like it's gonna be a social suicide mixed with confession, like "oh no! This summer I've spent all my savings on this VA/streamer I fell in love with, we're gonna run away to a small town in the countryside together~•°

Aren't they both there standing up at the reading? Doesn't she look mighty embarrassed thinking about how it's such a silly, yet true, story?

If this doesn't have a good ending I'm gonna be devastated... Over here already imagining the letter ending with a wedding invitation or something on that level

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

Thank the gods for translator notes. Was over here lmao at "snail maiden", but it seems like a cute old story

joined Dec 30, 2020

HF
b l e s s e d
thx

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

Oh my. This might be something amazing

joined Dec 30, 2020

This is slowly turning into handsome girl and sheltered girl, but with a music angle.

That's fine.

joined Dec 30, 2020

I would read ten volumes of this.

joined Dec 30, 2020

that's it???

bit light on the development/ plot advancement...
if all of this was condensed into ~40 pages of a one-shot, I'd probably want more...
as it stands, however, it feels kinda hollow or shallow, considering there's been six chapters of the story...
there's not enough plot to fill a volume, even if the page count is up there.

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

seizes the moment

this is gonna be good

joined Dec 30, 2020
  1. YAAA three new chapters!
  2. reading
  3. third fresh upload ends on that
  4. screams internally

me, played in four parts.

joined Dec 30, 2020

hhnnggghhh all these faces are soooooo so so good

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

i love this so much.

this whole situation is hilarious and the setup just keeps knocking over dominos

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

Well, I'm here for tall women al over each other and the story has delivered.

yes, so much

...it's just so tragic that they're never gonna run into each other again, right? pfffffttt

joined Dec 30, 2020

Also while I would like for a certain girl to end up with Kasumi because of reasons and preferences, I really do hope that if this does get an ending at one point, it'll be the rest of the girls realizing what they had all along. Kasumi just being this yuri force of nature that made them realize how gay they really were.

big same. there's lots of room for happy endings here

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

T__T

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

We got the first 10 chapters, right now, so we will definitely pass chapter 3

one sentence has brought me so much hope. 2022 looking better already.

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

Cancelled

nooOoOOooOOoOOOO

joined Dec 30, 2020

these idiots <3

joined Dec 30, 2020

i was really trying to ignore the reality of what i was reading and ship the nurse with the prez but i don't see that working out for me.

generic het normally doesnt make it to dynasty so i guess i gotta wait and see what's actually happening in the story beyond the initial setup

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 3:51PM

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

uunnnnhhhh this was so good

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

well this is definitely progressing faster than i expected from the whole 100 pages thing...

looks like three main couples :)
...and a few people to get in the way :/

joined Dec 30, 2020

Imma be real, I'd have assumed that the other lass wasn't interested and given up

for real. i'd have sent that "take care of yourself" text with all the feelings of a "whatever, bye."

that said, would she know if dr. yu reads her messages at this point?

aurorarara
Lily System discussion 03 Jan 23:22
joined Dec 30, 2020

a cute and interesting read.

really appreciate how the author withheld so much of the story, and the story, revealing only the bits we needed to have.

joined Dec 30, 2020

as someone who's been both homeless and aimless, i hope this is a story of kindness and radical acceptance bringing peace and comfort to those that humans call monsters.

joined Dec 30, 2020

->A third character is introduced
Dynasty forum : "Is this polyamory ?"

it's like nobody even wants to meet the other cute lesbians in the area that're living out blissful lifes without office jobs

aurorarara
joined Dec 30, 2020

The sly yet sad way Zhang Guo says she doesn't agree that she's always considerate... I have to wonder if this fake engagement isn't because of just how tired she is of being propositioned, but the lie makes her feel guilty.

idk about guilty... a ring can be a great conversation stopper, for those who need one on the regular, if that's plan she went with... fake or not, she probably wasn't expecting any of her (straight) coworkers to show her that face of disappointment, when they noticed the ring on her finger.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_fruitless_betrothal_ch02#2
these closeup panels at the start felt like a cut from some shounen manga where the mc gets confronted and does two pages of mental gymnastics in the blink of an eye - that kind of recalculating pause from a super in control and calculating person.

like, it was outside her calculations in that moment, but a few chapters later and it's starting to look more like she found a new plaything...