Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jan 3, 2021

Can i use your translation to translate it to Vietnamese? Thank you!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Reminder that Young MC is masturbating to Senpai daily and older MC is terrible at romance because she only recently took steps away from being that nervous wreck

Many readers refuse to remember that.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Reminder that Young MC is masturbating to Senpai daily and older MC is terrible at romance because she only recently took steps away from being that nervous wreck

Many readers refuse to remember that.

Also reminder that senpai is a weird person that keep saying no, but actually don't really hate about getting molested by first meet stranger and somehow enjoy it

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 8:57PM

Tumblr_inline_p7hsj9p8161qhaskl_100
joined Sep 21, 2021

Is this manga FINALLY getting some real plot? Hopefully it gets better but I have low expectations.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

After not being able to make a move on senpai in the previous chapter, future MC is ready to make up for it and it seems senpai is willing to take it. And lol just some casual molestation on the train.

That said, I can see past MC putting some moves sharing the same room with senpai.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Honestly surprised we didn't get the "oh noes we missed the train" trope this chapter.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 9:25PM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

^ Exactly what I was thinking.

I still don't know how I feel about the whole NTRing your past-self thing but it's still a pretty good read.

joined Sep 28, 2017

So, she changed the past allowing her past-self to share room with senpai, AND is introducing senpai to the wonders of yuri love/sex. She's creating a better future for herself/past-self without noticing? Genuinely interested in how this will end, my bet:
1.Past-self will end with past-senpai
2. Sasaki will somehow dissappear and appear in the new present she inadvertently created
3. In this new time-line she and senpai still will be lovers, senpai was never married and happy end for everyone

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

It's happening! I'm rooting for you Mai.

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

How often does the author post cause this is pretty fast, not that I'm complaining just surprise they upload very quickly

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Future self sure don't waste any chances to feel up on Senpai.

joined Jun 3, 2020

How often does the author post cause this is pretty fast, not that I'm complaining just surprise they upload very quickly

Once every two weeks

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

This is it, it took me some time to realize this cannot be called molestation anymore! Senpai genuinely allows those things to happen over and over, with this random, weird woman. I wonder who will "score" more points, old MC self or new MC self. Both are not such cool people, as someone kindly reminded us.

Let's enjoy!!

joined May 15, 2021

Me who supports OlderMC: being bad... It makes me happy.jpg

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

The culmination of this manga will be selfcest 3P that shoots her back to the main timeline. Senpai will tell old MC she knew everything the whole time and was completely into it. Finally, past MC will move out of the shadows and senpai will pull out some fancy time travel magic wand proving that she orchestrated this whole thing.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

she's literally cucking herself.

joined Mar 26, 2021

It would be hilarious if future senpai also travel back in time. But instead she ended up in her younger body, but if she did end up like future Nana as an adult in her past teens timeline also could be interesting

joined Sep 25, 2017

Huh... so she IS altering the timeline, then I wonder what could happen now, is senpai gonna end up married? will she succeed as an actress? young-MC has a better chance now?

joined Aug 15, 2021

double winning hahahaha... if she back in to the future, she will remember the same room scene lol..

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

The culmination of this manga will be selfcest 3P that shoots her back to the main timeline. Senpai will tell old MC she knew everything the whole time and was completely into it. Finally, past MC will move out of the shadows and senpai will pull out some fancy time travel magic wand proving that she orchestrated this whole thing.

You know what, with the way things are going you might not be too far off the mark with this prediction

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

Oh clearly she doesn't love the past MC anymore, this is a glorified Hentai series at this point with no deeper plot/meaning at all. A stranger did the cringy hentai-mindbreak on her, and apart from 2 glances at past MC, senpai shows no real connection to her apart from being acquaintances. Just shut brain off and enjoy the enjoyable spicy scenes, it's all this manga has to it since the writing is terrible.

joined Jun 3, 2020

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

I wonder where that comes from too. It's working under the assumption senpai would've gone out with MC had she been assertive in her youth, but I don't remember that being hinted at.

To reply you must either login or sign up.