Forum › Posts by Aile

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

this is just terrifying tbh

what would have happened if she hadn't remembered it on time?

Something other than the cakes would get divided into two or more slices

Hopefully their relationship would get divided into two slices

Is it just me, or wishing for a couple to split up, regardless if they have "toxic" relationship (in your PoV), in which BOTH of them doesn't mind and still love each other nonetheless, kinda weird, I still find it hilarious how people say "She/He deserve better" when the people in question wanted it in the first place, who are you to decide what's "better" for them? That's more toxic in my opinion.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

this turn into a silent voice but bad, jesus i thought ruri was going to be like "fuck off i don´t want anything to do with you " i wasn´t expecting that kind of reaction, like sure shizuku was being hella rude and insensitive but it´s not like she was beating her or stealing her money heck she wasn´t even mocking her for being clumsy. The author is triying way to hard to guilt trip shizuku without fully commiting the same way a silent voice did

This, I feel like the story is exaggerating what shizuku did in the past like she killed someone, and Ruri is so scared of her, like, you can't even consider what she did in the past bullying if you actually know what bullying actually is, but I guess, it depends on the person, in the end, I feel like both of them have some kind of problem mentally.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

I wonder where that comes from too. It's working under the assumption senpai would've gone out with MC had she been assertive in her youth, but I don't remember that being hinted at.

Probably this

Yes, this, the Senpai kind of hinted that she kind of like the Glasses girl (past MC).

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

Oh clearly she doesn't love the past MC anymore, this is a glorified Hentai series at this point with no deeper plot/meaning at all. A stranger did the cringy hentai-mindbreak on her, and apart from 2 glances at past MC, senpai shows no real connection to her apart from being acquaintances. Just shut brain off and enjoy the enjoyable spicy scenes, it's all this manga has to it since the writing is terrible.

Well, now that you said it, I guess I just gonna turn off my brain whenever I'm reading this and just enjoy the lewds.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Aile
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 19:25
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Well, the moment you read a Kodama manga, this is what you signing up for, also, as someone already said, she gone easy on these 2 as we know she can do worse.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

This development mildly annoyed me tbh. There's nothing wrong with going to the concert with that boy. The ticket was a no-strings offer, a free gift. If he secretly expects something in return, that's his problem and Saki is not bound by any of that.

Chika acted in a way you see a lot in mainstream boy x girl romcoms. The girl has a chance to do something that she likes or that is good for her but that will also make her closer to other boys in the cast, so the mc boy sabotages her plan (without explaining his reasons) and afterwards keeps pretending he isn't interested in her. This always struck me as perfectly crappy. If he cares so much he should ask her out and start dating her; only then he would have valid grounds to tell her to turn away other guys. This is what Chika should do if she wants to stop Saki from getting too close to other people: claim her! Not get in her way with half-assed excuses.

Hmm, I mean, as she said, If Saki still wanted to go, then it is up to her, and Chika did said that "I've done my part in warning you", so at the very least, she doesn't really forcing Saki not to go with the guy and "sabotaging" it, she just said that the guy might have expect more from her (And fall for her even harder, not that I think that's bad) and as we know, whether we like it or not, some people get forceful when show a little kindness (cant find the right word for it, but you get it). Just correct me if I took it wrong.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Are mosquito... bad? Hmmm.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I thought that the presence of "Mai Sasaki" would somehow end up helping the younger Nana go out with Aya even if that wasn't her intention. Now it looks like Kaedeko is going to actively be a wingwoman against the older one.

And here I thought that the future nanasawa will help her past self to be with the senpai considering that she learned that senpai loves her past self, but it turns out, she doesnt give a shit about it and just want the senpai for herself.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

it's kinda funny, but it feels more subtext-y than outright yuri

ye, i think so too, aside from the ending, the entire series is kinda subtext, while mayo-chan has been showing her love for prez, they didnt really go that route until the last chapter, which i guess the author had to rush it cuz it's the last chapter, tho if author only gave us more concrete yuri in the early part, i personally will like it more, it is still good nonetheless.

Aile
Opapagoto discussion 18 Jun 11:55
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Wasn't this chapter already TL'd? Or was it just not on Dynasty yet?

i tl'ed it months ago, but completely forgot to upload it in dynasty.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

@Aile Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

Yes, this is what I was looking for, thank you very much!

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

And here I'm expecting that Asumi will insist on going even if she doesn't feel well, cuz as we see, she pretty much expecting it to be Mai herself, and yet she just cancelled it without saying anything.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

People complaining about the bullying seemed to not have experienced for themselves what teens in love are like. Its very common to tease and pick on the person you like simply to draw their attention or get them to acknowledge your presence. Its so common its also a way (one I used myself) of subtlety suggesting you like someone. Its very endearing and cute so long as no serious harm is done, love it!

That and they prolly never see what actual bullying is, what Nanase did to momo in earlier chapters are nowhere near what bullying is.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

A cramp just at the right time to cause a misunderstanding. Now let's see how Nika'll react and what the result of that will be. Depending on prez's feelings this could go in any direction from here...

Hmm, I mean, if that cramp didnt happen, she would've probably kiss the prez, and right in front of nika, so this is kinda less damage than it should have. i might be wrong tho.

See, I don't think she would have, she couldn't even manage to touch the prez's hair back earlier, I think koiko is starting to realize that her feelings about the prez are just admiration colored by her gayness, and her anxiety about Nika has started to come from a place of guilt not solely about the book, but also she may be subconsciously feeling unfaithful. It simply makes sense for both Koiko and Nika to be having similar revelations about their feelings around the same time, especially right before a big misunderstanding that will make their feelings all the more complicated.

I think the reason she couldn't touch the prez is, when she is trying to push herself up so she can put her hands behind of prez's head, she realized she couldnt since she got a cramps.

EDIT: now that i re-read it, the cramps happened after, so you might be right.

last edited at May 20, 2021 9:20AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

A cramp just at the right time to cause a misunderstanding. Now let's see how Nika'll react and what the result of that will be. Depending on prez's feelings this could go in any direction from here...

Hmm, I mean, if that cramp didnt happen, she would've probably kiss the prez, and right in front of nika, so this is kinda less damage than it should have. i might be wrong tho.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

That was pretty forced "misunderstanding" right there, the girl could've easily said it was a grandpa, if she didnt know, she would've assume that it was Ren's grandpa or something.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I don't understand the reason behind the drama, why she can't quit when she is just doing it for fun, and other thing related to that, but this story is kind of nice if we just ignore that one flaw.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I personally don't hate the story, in fact I think it is quite a change of pace, except for one thing, THIS ANTHOLOGY IS CALLED "YURI VILLAINESS ANTHOLOGY" A YURI ANTHOLOGY!, aside from this one has het, it doesnt even have a yuri, it might be just me and my single digit braincell, but if I get it right, the heroine LOVES the prince, but CARES about the MC, loving and caring are 2 different thing, so I dunno, the story in itself is okay and all, just in a wrong place/anthology.

Aile
Image Comments 02 Dec 08:15
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
De929b7-f547c528-f304-446d-95df-aeef355fa6af

^^^^ The first of the twin woke up 500 years prior to the story, plus who god knows how long those 2 traveling between worlds.

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 8:16AM

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for a certain manga, can't really remember that much, but it has a certain scene where the senpai (actually, nto sure if senpai, but a kind of mature person who can totally do anything), let her kouhai (not sure if she is really a kouhai, but she is the kind of person that is very clumsy) to straight her hair with hair straighteners, but since the girl is very clumsy, she ended up burning the forehead of the girl, which the more girl actually expected from her. the more mature girl actually love that clumsiness of the other girl, that she ended up not wanting to girl to change and be like that for the rest of her life. TIA

Take me a while to found a link because it come from one of the Eclair chapter that hadn't be uploaded here or on Mangadex It's Human Emotions by Shuninta Amano

Ah yes, this is it, Thanks, no wonder i couldn't find it here lol, I was wondering where i read it if it wasn't here or mangadex, turns out i have the physical copy Eclair. anyway, Thanks.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for a certain manga, can't really remember that much, but it has a certain scene where the senpai (actually, nto sure if senpai, but a kind of mature person who can totally do anything), let her kouhai (not sure if she is really a kouhai, but she is the kind of person that is very clumsy) to straight her hair with hair straighteners, but since the girl is very clumsy, she ended up burning the forehead of the girl, which the more girl actually expected from her. the more mature girl actually love that clumsiness of the other girl, that she ended up not wanting to girl to change and be like that for the rest of her life. TIA

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ok... What the actual fuck is this.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ohhh, they TL this very quickly eh.