Forum › Posts by zen00

joined Aug 15, 2021

damnnn it whyyyyyy...... that shithead editor, hope that shithead got accident with a truck.

anyway to give an unpleasant feedback to dengekikaoh ? other than giving feedback after bought the book on comicwalker.

joined Aug 15, 2021

all day on weekend not just 1 msg or a call to your gf ?? then calling at midnight ?? what is she doing all day till midnight ? even profesional athlete didnt training all day like that well it's nanase fault

imagine your gf/wife going out at weekend with someone then didn't saying a word to you all day till midnight calling you just to say good night like they forgot you even exist, the anxiety will be too much.

zen00
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 07:32
joined Aug 15, 2021

@lilyflame, yeah I'm 99% sure that was a mistake in english version.

Thanks a bunch for confirming, it seemed like an oddly basic mistake to make for an official translation so I kept thinking I had to have missed something.

umm, so is the yuri hub the part 2 or a remake ?

It's the remake right now until it catches up to where part 2 would start - you can always check the YH page for the free chapters to see where it's at.

If anyone's interested, finally finished that Akira x Asuka oneshot (~8.3k words), an alternate ending for Room You Can't Escape. If it's not obvious from the premise, CW for all the things you'd generally expect from this manga dialed up to (a soft-ish?) R18 -- Taiyaki said it was OK so I went for it (and tried to make it both fun & meaningful). This is also a significantly more 1x1/2-y story in tone, and for both of those reasons it was a lot more difficult. I'm not super happy with it in a few places, but I'd spent so long on it that the drafts were starting to go in circles...

I probably won't keep posting my own work here since the thread is pretty slow now and it feels weird, but will almost certainly keep writing here and there as the new serialization progresses (I try to write fairly canon-compliant), so if you're interested in future works you can keep an eye on the 1x1/2 tag or my AO3 profile!

Thoughts on the remake so far: my worry was a tighter story might unintentionally get way too intense and make the extended cast feel disposable -- the fun, fluffy meandering is pretty charming and balances out the drama. So I like the light touch where the original worked fine (the dialogue's so similar in places that when I trip over some kanji, it's nice to remember the sentence from memory!)

The changes that were made seem pretty smart so far: I don't really miss stuff like Asuka running into a random old lady instead of someone relevant (and the someone is a fun cameo), and as things progress it looks like we're going to get more scene additions rather than just trimming the fat, and Rui seems more three-dimensional now. A while back I joked that maybe the most awaited plot point here was Ayako finally buying that new bed, and Taiyaki replied that she just never found a good place for it, so I'd laugh if we finally saw it this time around (...eventually!)

ohh thank you for the reply, instant sub XD. yeah i prefer the original too, i think i will skip the remake but read the easygoing oyako instead.

hehehe i read your work, i love it. akira is my most favorite character in here, just how cool she is.. kinda want to see it in manga form. thank you.

joined Aug 15, 2021

it's a bit weird... how do u realize you love someone after seeing that someone coming out from love hotel with another man/woman and that someone tell you just having fun in love hotel with stranger ?? it's too weird n too forced.

zen00
1 x ½ discussion 09 Oct 03:56
joined Aug 15, 2021

umm, so is the yuri hub the part 2 or a remake ?

joined Aug 15, 2021

I just wish this went in some direction. Doesn't matter which one.

yeah this is what my expectation when 101 released but it seems it won't go anywhere for another +100 chapter lol. but surely hope next chapter will have a lot progress. this is one of my favorite manga.

joined Aug 15, 2021

wow, after reading till latest chp, i believe both of MC is " A BIG MASOCHIST" able to hold out this kind of relationship till adult.

if this manga somehow popular in japan, i want to see a doujin with ntr yuri, one at highschool and one before they breaking up lol.

joined Aug 15, 2021

i will save my money to buy this robot in the future.

joined Aug 15, 2021

the ending is sad ending for the little sister..

joined Aug 15, 2021

This series really is kind of frustrating to read, simply because everyone acts freaking stupid?! (or are a creepo lol). And why does Yuni buy any of Fuuko's sh*t?

I was joking about dropping it last time, but now I'm seriously thinking about it.

simple answer, yuni is sad with her current relationship and start drifting to another comfort, deep in her mind she needed fuuko for her comfort n safety feeling that's why she give fuuko attention despite any of that.

do real girl doing this ?? yes, that's a name for this kind of person "convenient person". its satisfying both side in body n feeling, sometime is 100x more satisfying than real bf/gf with this so-called "convenient person".

joined Aug 15, 2021

hahaha, she is really stupid lol... her investigation backfired hahaha.

joined Aug 15, 2021

wow, never realize so many people hate kase too in here hahaha. i thought roommate develop a feeling to kase but suddendly a curve ball to kase's rival bit a disappointed.

joined Aug 15, 2021

101 not exactly like my expectation the story will advance... at this point i think this manga is not yuri or shojou ai but family drama.

What were you expecting? For them to profess their undying love for each other, or something?? Lol

Jokes aside, I don't think this manga was ever marketed as yuri... It's just that the author teases us a bit too much... XD
However, I don't think this chapter was any different in tone regarding this matter...? And I still think that Shino has a crush on Nozomi (most of the time). You will not convince me otherwise any time soon! Hahaha

yes there are no different but my expectation is the story gonna advance that either one of them realize their love then started a bit about yuri love. the most letdown for me is significant lacking story progress in 101 n nozomi confession is lack of weight for all the build up in the prev chapter, i mean she didn't even need to confess it, shino already know about it.

idk bout the author marketing this manga cuz i cannot read any japanese, i just know there is yuri tag on this title in othe manga website n also i thought this website only upload yuri story.

zen00
Citrus + discussion 22 Sep 03:59
joined Aug 15, 2021

hmm i never read this series and just look at the latest chapter and i can get a gist of it....

so why is this yuzu girl love this mei so much ? is mei her hero or save her life or what ?

i know its fiction called manga but looking at the latest chapter is so ridiculous, no one ever can loved someone like mei's attitude, this girl is completely ignore the other girl feeling. it's so stupid or more blowing imagination than "a kissing photo for blackmail in NTR hentai story plot" that you can say "i love you" so many time in a day to this kind of human.

but yeah if this mei girl saving suzu's life (literally between death & life) or owing a huge debt to her, i can understand it but if it otherwise, it's stupid, way too stupid.

zen00
joined Aug 15, 2021

double winning hahahaha... if she back in to the future, she will remember the same room scene lol..

joined Aug 15, 2021

101 not exactly like my expectation the story will advance... at this point i think this manga is not yuri or shojou ai but family drama.

zen00
Otaku Kimo discussion 20 Sep 09:05
joined Aug 15, 2021

the time skip !!! she become "ara ara~~" meanwhile the friend still adorable n cute... how ?? what happen to you manga-chan ???

joined Aug 15, 2021

a piece of shit with cute girl.... hmmm, how though ?? i think the father will disapprove the relationship, too much shit on the other girl.

zen00
joined Aug 15, 2021

wow, i just read the manga from chinese website, the ending is crazy almost too stupid n illogical.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 8:37AM

joined Aug 15, 2021

ahh, i already read this on another web, n really love it... i immediately bought the book in kindle lol even thought i don't understand japanese a single bit.

i don't think this is a serious romance work, it's more on comedy for me.

zen00
joined Aug 15, 2021

taniguchiiiii, you're the best !! lol

joined Aug 15, 2021

soo lewdddddd, hahaha , cuteee couple.

zen00
Your Fault discussion 04 Sep 17:30
joined Aug 15, 2021

I don't understand why the mangaka is saying she wanted to write a work like NTR. This story is nothing like NTR. This is just a predator going after prey and the prey's friend finds out and does nothing. In NTR, there are emotional reasons for why one goes after the other sexually, but it isn't as a predator. And in the ending of NTR, both girls finally realize their real feelings for each other and start going out. This is just an inexperienced girl caught up in a predators lies and is just her plaything until she is done using her. The playthings friend finds out she is keeping the relationship secret from her and just does not confront her or say anything to her, she goes home and masterbates. It is just a story of 3 f'd up girls, that's all. You see this story written a thousand times over, nothing new or interesting here. The characters are wooden and the plot cliché. Please don't even think of comparing it to NTR, they are not even in the same universe.

NTR stands for Netorare, a subvariant of cuckold fetish, in which the love interest of the pov character gets taken from them, usually resulting in emotional damage to the pov character.

The manga by Kodama Naoko, which has NTR in the title, is not a NTR work. I understand that you were confused, but that's not it.

no, i think the NTR is for the last page, senpai cheated the black hair with the blonde girl... it's clear in the blonde's pov, she is not love the black hair only think her as a friend, and she got aroused seeing senpai having sex, so no ntr involve in both POV.

but mannnn sex scene is so horribly cannot even get into it.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 5:32PM

joined Aug 15, 2021

ahh i love this, but my ship is futami x asisstan ha-san...... this mangaka is something else aniyome, inugami-san and this manga are beautiful..

ha-san get your senseiiii

joined Aug 15, 2021

idiot couple hahahaha..... the funny thing is they both giving demonic smile at the same time hahahs