Forum › Posts by Dan0

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well it was obvious she is a monster. What im more concerned is what they were talking about Miko and Shiori the accident that Hinako survived with the scars, i just assume that the one who save her that day was Shiori and now she came back to eat her

joined Mar 26, 2021

Another monster? At some seems like it but human can be monster too so who knows. For sure she is suspicious and Hinako saw in her her mother and that girl, her expression was like she knew that and now what she's up to I would like to know.
And for that question Hinako asked I think Shiori thinks of her as a (eatable) friend

joined Mar 26, 2021

So what you guys think about this manga?

joined Mar 26, 2021

If you go back to Chapter One, and you see the page where you see the gears breaking apart and that Komachi head disappearing, maybe it led to the consequences we see now. Maybe Komachi should have died then. Not to mention the fact that she looked suspicious to me from the beginning

That's kind of a Steins;Gate paradigm when you think about it. If someone is fated to die and you save them from their fate, that will cause someone else to have to die in their place, possibly even them for a second time. By Satsuki constantly subverting fate, someone else will have to die and she keeps subverting this over and over and over

Yeah thats what i thought about too, saving one life but other one will die

joined Mar 26, 2021

If you go back to Chapter One, and you see the page where you see the gears breaking apart and that Komachi head disappearing, maybe it led to the consequences we see now. Maybe Komachi should have died then. Not to mention the fact that she looked suspicious to me from the beginning

joined Mar 26, 2021

It wasn't bad but not great either. It was good enough to read it.

joined Mar 26, 2021

So where this manga even going with the plot. Im reading this and at some point i enjoy it, it's nice but there is already that... Idk making me a bit bored

joined Mar 26, 2021

Maybe some of it remained in the future, a sort of split personality where the mind goes back to the future while sleeping. And what's going on there, she feels it here too

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wait did she just get back to her present time? That intersting.

joined Mar 26, 2021

That was so cute when she got jealous of Pakee.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I like her grandma, i mean matsuba-chan she's so cool.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Another manga with Manga artist and Jk, well give it a try cuz it doesn't look bad for now

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder what was the purpose of that question, she definitely asked that because of last conversation with young nanasawa, so now she wonder if Sasaki feels about her romanticaly or not maybe she did asked because she have feeling for her or for young nanasawa.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Is this really a yuri or it just tag because of female characters?

joined Mar 26, 2021

So now Hina will got sick, and Ai either will take care of her or she will take her back home. Double suicide didn't work out, well that was obvious Ai after all didn't wanted to die, so now it would be interesting if they could keep living like this, would they be able to live like that and for how long

last edited at Nov 28, 2021 4:04AM

Dan0
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 13:31
joined Mar 26, 2021

Honestly it would be better ending if they didn't end up together. It could be a nice surprise if that happen but probably Maki will take her back

joined Mar 26, 2021

Which chapter after anime?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Im kind of glad she did push her back, otherwise for sure it would end up again with some lewd scene between Sasaki and Seto.

Those 2 (or just one? lol) together is so dangerous hahaha who knows what they'll do.

There is no way she gonna molest her past self, lol

I'd give it a 10% chance.

30% Sasaki proposes sharing Seto between them.

It's a completely absurd idea, but I'll bet on her and her past self having sex for the hell of it.

Wouldn't this be like a masturbating, after all they just are the same person

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wasn't Kurumi the one who suggest that rule #5. So I think it's normal for Ruriko saying that what she did said. And I wonder if Kurumi just for once have thought what if Ruriko find someone she fell in love( I know that she loves Kurumi), but to me it seems like Kurumi is still standing in that friendzone, and now she getting mad or what. If she don't want to leave then for what is that rule even

joined Mar 26, 2021

Straightforward. What is she going to answer I wonder. Just don't tell me that in next chapter their pass this scene or cut it off and go to "next day"

joined Mar 26, 2021

It was very good

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

My friend suggested a method to hold my breath for 20 seconds and the hiccups pass. But Nanoha method is also good

joined Mar 26, 2021

Is she her grandma or manager of her ex idol group. Anyway there is too much people in their house, just leave them alone. And the rest will come with time

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 1:58AM

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

Now give me 2nd season please

Dan0
Semelparous discussion 23 Oct 17:04
joined Mar 26, 2021

Timeskip huh and I was so hype on that fight with Tobari. And not to mention the kid, so the previous special chapter was kind of not only a special but story from it happened somewhere before Kaminoi death.