Forum › Posts by Dan0

joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk what to expect from this anymore. Nozomi let just tell everything you have been holding up. Maybe from that point we could move on not only you but readers with the plot as well

joined Mar 26, 2021

It's not depressing so far but it has those vibes that it can be later. Still don't know what to think about it ut I feel like it can be a good one manga

joined Mar 26, 2021

I really like Kuzushiro artstyle and stories. I wonder if this is going to be just subtext or something more.
This chapter was very good

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder what Yuna response will be on a question that Kiku asked her.
1. She can hesitate with response cuz it's her only family and can wonder what Kiku mean by having her.
2. If she hesitate with the response, and if she will or not agree to that, but her voice give that unsure responed vibe, it could mean that Yuna may or not has same feelings as Sena or it maybe like I said above its her only family after all so feelings can be deep but not necessary romantic.
(But since it's incest and love triangle than it possible that Yuna mey have those feelings for Sena as well)
3. Let's say Yuna agree but why she would do that? A) she and kiku broke up but Kiku still has feelings for her so in Yuna replace Sena comes in ( they're sisters so they can look similar), B) Yuna knows that Kiku has feelings for Sena, but if so when did she start liking her, before they broke up and it was the cause of it, or after break up and Yuna leaving abroad.

Well i wouldn't like if it turns out 3a, wlthere was a lot manga like that already so it would be kind of boring.
This manga is kind of like that one that has completed recently(forgot the title) it Teacher, student and teacher ex where the student was like a substitution for teacher ex, of course at the end tbe feeling were mutual. Or like that manga with twins also incest tag, the younger sis with longer hair was imitating her older sis for that they could look alike in everything, and then this teacher comes in which older sis falls in love, also the sisters best friend I think she also did had feelings for one of those sis.

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk, was it too many pay for gay manga with prostitution tag that've been read so far, which made me little bored with this chapter, it wasn't bad tho but not good either.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Very good chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

Art is good, the story looks promising. So im taking this ride.

What I can say about this for now, the last panel when Kiku asked if she can have Sena, i hope she does have feelings for her and is not just attracted to her because she is a mess right now because of unrequited love. Also i wouldn't like it if it turns out that Yuna is getting married because she has feelings for her sister too but thought it is wrong so she decided to get married. Kiku look like a good person, if Sena will fall in love with her (probably) later, probably it will take a route that Sena will try to date her also to forget about feelings for her sis, or maybe Kiku will suggest her to do it like this.
Hope im wrong at some point in this and it will surprise me, because i've already read some manga like that and would like to see something new

joined Mar 26, 2021

Alright, this has reached a point that is not laughable or funny, got into the territory of blunt weirdness, and extremely poor executed. The characters are completely awful, dumb to a point. And I mean, we are still ignoring the fact that MC does not even belong to this timeline, and whatever she pulls here might have an consequence on her own timeline, are we? Okay, bring on the ecchi then ... if that's the best author could do ...

Well honestly I don't think that if she do something it might have an consequnce in her own timeline, why? Because i think author don't really pay attention to this time travel stuff, or maybe don't know about it that much.

Anyway in this chapter this time we got younger mc that went to do some lewd stuff to senpai even if it was just imagination. I like this new girl, i wonder what she's up to and what her relations will be with older mc, is she going to be her support with getting Seto fall for her or to spend more time together

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 1:40AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

And she'll think that Amano left her behind, it may look like that to Nao at first but it will be just her misunderstanding. But anyway this chapter was really cute

joined Mar 26, 2021

That ending though... surprised me af. I don't know what to think of this yet, but it has something interesting.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well this is chapter was good till she start to lick her. Doesn't she know any other way of helping her understand romance and not use it on her own advantage.
On the other hand when Seto said she has to get use to lewd things, I think she is practicing this romance stuff for that she could use it on younger Mc.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I bet it's her relative. Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Mc will have two Onee-san that can give her healing course. This manga is not that bad so far

joined Mar 26, 2021

By continuing these practices, she also benefits from it. After all, it is known that it will not end with ordinary practices. And when Seto said "i like you" did she really mean it or it was a practice, it was hard to tell for me, but even if she has some feelings for younger mc, now it's like she start feels something for older mc. It would be interesting plot twist if now senpai was giving more attention to old Nanasawa and started to turn away from her younger self now, leaving her behind, giving her a reason to think she wasn't needed.

Also it would be hilarious if old Seto was now stepped back in time and taking advantage of younger nana

joined Mar 26, 2021

God, finally an update and on top of that its really good chapter, especially the ending. Is she some kind of fox or wolf monster, and did she was planing to eat Hinako someday

joined Mar 26, 2021

Nanasawa don't know how she back in time(out of nowhere), instead help her younger self she chose to make senpai her or idk how to call it. I would like to see that when she return(out of nowhere) to her present time, the things are worse than they were before she back in time, like Seto senpai is still married to a man or she isn't married and fail as an actress and on top of that she is no longer friends with Nanasawa, and it's all because of what Nanasawa did in the past then she have to come back again fix it. Something like in Boku dake ga inai machi or Re: zero

joined Mar 26, 2021

Honestly this chapter was pretty good until that scene when they're watching movie, it made me a little uncomfortable and upset. She's want to help her become an actress but to me she's only after senpai body, in every chapter she did molested(idk how different call it) her, more than it looks like old Nana is jealous of her younger self, on the other hand young Nana... well idk why but looking at her (knowing that she's younger version of that pervert) I think like she wouldn't give a f when she would saw senpai kissing with Sasaki.

If in every chapter Sasaki will be after her body, groping and touching here and there, im not sure if this manga will be good

joined Mar 26, 2021

Threesome, so very possible that cheating is coming. I hate cheating in manga. About the characters, well Fuuko looks like free spirited girl, the girl she was talking about that she was in love, i think it was Yuni, Natsume a girl is scared of coming out, that wants to focus on volleyball what is not bad I think, i get that as well she scared of coming out but she could invite her "gf" on training or match, or better would be to break up and gets your thoughts want u really want, Yuni a character that look like she is bored all the time.

I am interesting in this manga but im kind of worried that it will make mad later, still im curious where it will go

joined Mar 26, 2021

So now she has her Onee-san as teacher, so she still can see her but not as a call girl, in that case is it really necessary to improve her grades. Anyway at some point i can relate to Mc thats what gives me a weird feeling, even though i don't like her that much. And im a bit curious what Satou is like as a teacher

joined Mar 26, 2021

She really is usless and lazy af, but kinda understand it cuz i am too. I thought she will take cram school to study with Onee-san but she is more worry about not having enough money to book Maron. The tag Pay for Gay is perfectly fitting for Mc although it will be very difficult thing to do

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yeah as always if there is something good, it turns out it just one-shot

joined Mar 26, 2021

Pay for gay tag, another manga about call girls, but looks cute and maybe it will be funny as well. I had a feeling something like 'is she gonna blackmailing her' since she gave her business card of her parents company, so the call girl must work for them. Anyway we'll see where this go. But isn't she said that Mc is older than her but she is a teacher in cram school, or did I understood something wrong

joined Mar 26, 2021

That was good manga, well if they are happy with each other then Im happy too that it ended in a good way for both of them

joined Mar 26, 2021

Do we have to wait another month for next chapter? At this point its hard to not think that it going to end with suicide im not sure if both of them but Ai is the closest one that could end up like this Imo. U can tell she reap what she sow but Hina is much more creepy than Ai ehen she was abusing her. Im really curious how it will end.
Also im surprised again that parents do not exist in situation like this or they don't know anything

joined Mar 26, 2021

I agree with some people here that the Adult Mc should help her younger version to be with Seto. I think it still would be interesting. But some thoughts in my head tells me that adult version will hook up with Seto

joined Mar 26, 2021

She's her own love rival, from all those experience Sasaki Mai is rather on a wining position, she's more confident as we see, so inviting senpai is not a problem. Mc adult self could be more like a helper for senpai to get mc younger self. I wonder what would happen if adult version won senpau heart and they start dating, let's say she don't come back to her present time line but instead staying in the past, so what would gonna happen to her younger version whe she grow up