Forum › Posts by Raykokko

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Why are people even arguing about who is wrong here.

It is 2 disgusting, selfish cheater trying to shame a perfectly normal human highschooler with a club/life going outside of her gf. Nanase made a mistake not being with Yuni for the anniversary but Yuni cheating is 0% her fault, lol. Yuni also never tried to talk to Nanase at all, she just was made into this cumdump for Fuuko. What are all these comments here remembering randomly? Yuni did as much as Nanase for the relationship.

The whole last part with them LITERALLY HARASSING Nanase wouldn't even happen without the shitty forced writing by the author. Nanase was already about to leave but Fuuko went "Where u goin? Stay, lol" and she randomly did? Shit lost all impact at this point, LMAO

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

First time I think the one shot was enough and better and we didn't need a long version...

I Feel the same way. This was pretty much nothing. It wasn't really a useful prequel either- we get to know a tiny amount about how they met. It wasn't that fluffy or interesting and I dislike Ritsu now. The only significant development was the 2 panel monologue by Ritsu right at the end in the very last chapter. That's it, lol. Just seems like an overall fail to me.

But thanks to the author for giving more insight... I guess? I still really like the main series (standalone).

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Is it wrong that I don't feel bad for Makoto like at all? The only reason she wanted Ritsu in the first place was as a substitute for Rtisu's sister. So like she didn't have any genuine feelings for Ritsu at all. I mean yay she got these two useless GFs back together but at the same time she was the entire reason they were fighting in the first place so her doing a good deed really meant nothing tbh.

I really love Kyouko her outlook about everything is just so chipper and Ritsu clearly loves her gonna be interesting to see what gets between these two next.

You are 100% right, Makoto was still pretty much a stranger to both, having just met the sister of her romantic interest, lol. In the end, she added nothing to the manga and story. Would've been better to let her cook for some chapters then use her as the one dimensional, disposable character that she is.

I do not mind what the author did but the how and when just sucked. Atleast this didn't drag on at all. Might aswell read for a bit longer even with how unsatisfactory the past 2 chapters were.

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Kinda feels like there is no need to overanalyze or complain about side characters/development as they are generally well done and relatable.

The main leads and their interactions/relationship are super stiff and robotic as the author randomly and on a whim introduces and solves drama or important plot, even off screen. That is what readers should complain about in a character driven manga with almost no story to it.

I for one am happy that this manga might stop being "Koga is the best/coolest and everyone loves her" and "only Aya can feel angst and is the only one pushing their relationship".

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

I can understand why people are upset by this turn of events, but I think it's fairly plausible given how the characters were set up (aside from the breakneck pacing, but this manga has had that from the beginning).

? It is the 4th chapter and Ritsu was completely changed as a character (not developed or set up), going from being a devoted lover to being okay with kissing an acquaintance (at best), flaming her lover for getting bullied by said acquaintance and possibly throwing away her relationship because she actively allows the random hottie to go for her.. all in TWO chapters, mind you. How is that ever plausible or comprehensible?

The author jeopardized and ruined Ritsu as a character for this weird, nonsense development to push some bait "story" and "character growth". Even fast pace can't excuse what happened here, lol.

"Just don't read, lmao" "Why mad?" The initial chapters and the oneshot/prior series were enjoyable, so it's sad to see what the author did here..

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Woah, Ritsu not even trying to push her away, cheating literally 20 seconds after her girlfriend left all hurt? Who would've thought. (me, I did, Ritsu is clearly okay with being a sloppy seconds replacement for a hot stranger that knew her sister).

Edit: After thinking about it for a second it is clear that the author failed. That's it. Straight up. They clearly wanted to force the story into this direction but Ritsu was ruined to do so, for no reason. The development is not shocking at all, Ritsu being a whole different character and being the only character completely in the wrong (author, smh) is. Bummer..

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 9:36AM

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Ataru should just get back with Wanko's voice actress colleague at this point. They seemed fairly compatible and they got along well enough. They could be more than just sex friends.

But then she wouldn't be easy and free drama, even if cheap. Put in a bit of the director meddling and you got some nice, artificial and unneeded angst to spice up this mangas rut. Here's to hope that this will go like the past 90 chapters, in a mature and natural fashion- which was really enjoyable thus far.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Glad I kept reading for Ren and Ginno, they were 10/10 even if they could've used some more screen time.

Nanase still is a dogshit character/the worst so this manga wasn't as satisfying as it could be, but I guess that's done, too.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

Oh clearly she doesn't love the past MC anymore, this is a glorified Hentai series at this point with no deeper plot/meaning at all. A stranger did the cringy hentai-mindbreak on her, and apart from 2 glances at past MC, senpai shows no real connection to her apart from being acquaintances. Just shut brain off and enjoy the enjoyable spicy scenes, it's all this manga has to it since the writing is terrible.

Raykokko
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 11:03
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Nobody said Yuzu is disappointed or sad... no? They stated the truth, Mei does nothing for the relationship, it's always "me, me, me". That's fact. I like Mei I think but the character had almost NO development at all this series (Citrus+)

Yuzu does indeed deserve better but Mei will be better later as we know :-)

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Raykokko posted:

Gonna end this here because "this is just a yuri manga" but are you fucking stupid, lmao?

If you won't read what people type for you, don't answer at all you ignorant f. You made a fool out of yourself.

If you can't engage in the future without doing this, then don't engage at all. This is a silly Ecchi manga, it's not remotely worth attacking other people over. Thanks, take care.

Just now saw this with the new update and I will be a bit childish (as is being promoted behaviour it seems) and will say that the other party did the same and even started it, so singling out me makes no sense.

But I still respect your opinion and already stopped either way as the other party was, as already mentioned, just as poorly behaved and condescending :-) I just prefer treating others the way they treat me.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Ah I'm dropping this.... The forced sexual stuff every single chapter is just getting really really old. The writing is just too terrible. Have fun folks...

100% relateable, it has been 10 chapters+extra and I liked the idea but the "so she DID love me back then!" plot paired with the 'pure maiden in love just having public sex with the stranger onee-san every time they meet while in love with someone' is lame already. If it wasn't just them being sexual over and over it might actually be quite interesting- and the speculation about the possible small hints like the phones being important seems to be wishful thinking.

Many (yuri-)artist have a problem with doing a longer running series and stories, just like Fuyume Saya said herself in "Your True Color". This here author might pump out better content later on- but this work just screams "I want to draw a school girl getting molested by an Onee-san and make them have sex every second they spend together", it should have been a 1-2 part full on Hentai, tbh.

Raykokko
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 14:11
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

always down for some proper drama but this just feels robotic and makes Liz look like she is mentally impaired and a disgusting, selfish fk that takes Maki for granted.

well, one can dream for this to have a more mature approach and make Maki move on... dreaming

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 2:11PM

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

wat? She clearly shouted. She clearly was agitated and had no inhibition declaring it in public, in front of people. Also, leaving out every other arguement/fact won't make what said true, lmao.

So why nobody rebound on that or say anything ? I mean, if she is serious here than why Momo don't seem to care and for that matter the friend too ? Like she is not shouting something light. It doesn't make any sense she is shouting this seriously out of nowhere and everybody act normal afterwards.

They were filmed for 5 seconds fondling "innocently" with clothes on. Same arguement then, nobody would bring it up after seeing it, it is 2 female friends innocently fooling around like million other manga show.

Nanase was in her underwear and i don't think teachers will be very kind to now that 2 students was goofing around in the nurse office with one in her underwear groping the other one.

That's said, it's funny you take the argument for that shouting and apply to toher situtations when i didn't say anything like that. There is a difference between shouting to leave someone alone and groping someone half naked or blackmailing someone.

Gonna end this here because "this is just a yuri manga" but are you fucking stupid, lmao? She shouted and herself didn't care about her surroundings, that is it. It is clear that she did it to get the guys to leave and Momo knew that, too but SHE STILL DID SHOUT SHE IS LESBIAN. They can goof around in the nurses office without being executed BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS.

"That's said, it's funny you take the argument for that shouting and apply to toher situtations when i didn't say anything like that. There is a difference between shouting to leave someone alone and groping someone half naked or blackmailing someone."" BECAUSE IT WAS IN RELATION HAHAHA: I said before she shouted and defended her and now she just goes along to fk Mary because the author wants it. If you won't read what people type for you, don't answer at all you ignorant f. You made a fool out of yourself.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

She shouts they are lovers so the guys would leave Momo alone. See how no one bring it up afterwards ? that mean she wasn't shouting it seriously.

"wasn't shouting it seriously"
wat? She clearly shouted. She clearly was agitated and had no inhibition declaring it in public, in front of people. Also, leaving out every other arguement/fact won't make what said true, lmao.

She could've reacted to Mary but she was made to not do it by the author to push cheap drama. They were filmed for 5 seconds fondling "innocently" with clothes on. Same arguement then, nobody would bring it up after seeing it, it is 2 female friends innocently fooling around like million other manga show. And if you think like that, ultimately you would come to the conclusion, that Nanase wanted to do it with Mary, since there was no real blackmail. The author just goofed big time.

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 11:59AM

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

@AkinomaHNU Won't quote as it is a quite long message but you make fair points. BUT...

"Nanase went along with Mary's demands because she doesn't want the video getting spread out into wherever and thus leading into unsavory rumours from the people around them." is a weak excuse. You are 100% right about everything regarding the importance of social reputation in many Asian cultures and your information is clearly viable in this case but the manga started off with Nanase aggressively pursuing Momo.

That is why I said "Nanase turned into the average lame-ass shoujo babe that thinks after acting" and "Look at chapter 16 and how she changed from there." Nanase was conveniently changed when Mary got introduced, into said lame-ass shoujo babe. Chapter 16 has her SHOUT at people in the open to leave them alone as she and Momo are lovers- in school. After she got physically assaulted by Mary, about to get kissed (which she clearly was about to let happen) she said "We can stop idc about it anymore"- why? It makes no sense, it is like "damn I got fucked to protect us two and now just release the footage anyways", seems... dumb and not right? As if Nanase wanted her to get done by Mary, even?

Just some thought on why Nanase sucks NOW. She was a good character and I enjoyed her but the recent developments are weak and altered to push for easy development that makes no sense at all. It is a whole different character and I think I am 100% content in saying Mary is huge trash but Nanase sucks, too.

Yes, blackmail is horrible and I wish nobody to experience it but in this here case it was of such a low intensity- and it lost even more of said intensity because they were "exposed" to others before- it felt fake as fuck to say it in a more easy to understand way.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

For everyone who is calling BS on Nanase having made her feelings clear: she did so in the very first chapter!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jyoshikou_dakara_safe_ch01#13

"It is because I like you, you are such a cutie, it makes me want to play around with you" DOES NOT equal "I got romantic feelings for you/I love/like you, please go out with me". Both characters are ambiguous in their acts and neither made clear they are specifically-romantically interested in the other.

That is why Momos view is "I need to do lewd stuff and shit to go out with her" because Nana was always ambiguous in playing around with her and feeling it (enjoying?) when Mary raped her while Momo watched.

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Mary is fucking disgusting and poorly implemented into the story but at this point fuck Nanase, too. Wtf is this dumb "if she was your gf none of this would've happened" shit, lmao. Mary raped Nanase but Nanase was turned into this "go along with everything and think about it later" lame-ass average shoujo babe.

Look at chapter 16 and how she changed from there. She literally shouted that they are lovers and to leave them alone, now she let's herself get fucked in front of her lover and enjoys it, ight. And only after she thinks "this might've been bad and hurt Momo".

This is the weakest "omg realize your feelings everyone" hurr durr bullshit an author has pulled in a long time. No need to force and change every character on a whim to progress. If you suck ass at writing and don't know how to progess just ask to cancel your own series ffs

Momo should just move on to someone else at this point, Nana is trash now.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 11:33AM

Raykokko
Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

blackmail twist was interesting, otherwise- overused setting of rich, proper girl being a sl*tty call girl and a gyaru :-/ but the art is pretty :-)

It just feels like the 15th of its kind this year, lol