Forum › Posts by Dolphin27

Dolphin27
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 16:44
joined Jul 23, 2021

People like Liz would always said they finally realize what their mistake is in a relationship, but everytime they would still took advantage and commit the same mistake again, so maki you better erase that bxtch from your memory. Watching this manga is like watching my past experience.

Dolphin27
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 16:41
joined Jul 23, 2021

I just want to see more suffer for Liz

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 4:49PM

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

Reminder that Young MC is masturbating to Senpai daily and older MC is terrible at romance because she only recently took steps away from being that nervous wreck

Many readers refuse to remember that.

Also reminder that senpai is a weird person that keep saying no, but actually don't really hate about getting molested by first meet stranger and somehow enjoy it

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 8:57PM

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

lmao why are most of you guys here complaining about how much bad the story is when the whole point with this series is a set-up for this kind of stuff this pretty clear for the first few chapters, the story doesn't need to be meaningful to the point it will change your world view. This manga is basically fun on it's own it's like to-love ru but with girls.

Yes it doesn't need to be meaningful, but story should have some sort of development, like character development, story flow etc, but after 10 chapters and 1 extra, the story and character still seems to be in the start.

It's OK if author just want to go for ecchi-chi route, but in other manga similar to this at least at one point the pervert MC would act seriously and the outcome really helps the heroine or make her develops a feeling towards MC, that's when we readers thinks that "ah it can't be helped if she falls in love if MC was so kind and help her this much", this is just an example but at least author make the story flow and character reasonable and also make some development in the character, not just acting pervert and horny only in every chapter.

But until now just feel like when MC act horny, senpai will also somehow act horny, so you just feel weird because the flow just suddenly happens, but I guess this is what you said the story has no point at all, if author just make a one-shot Hentai of this story in Yuri NTR Anthology I guess it wouldn't have so much people discuss and argue to find some righteous in this manga.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Hope it doesn't turn out as blackmail route or whatever.... Kind of getting tired with using blackmail to start a drama or cheating scene, all the story that used blackmail as drama always have the similar story flow and scene, either a MC who easily gets manipulate, somehow doesn't discuss with her lover until getting found out in a worst situation or fall into sxx relationship with the blackmail person, convincing herself this is not right and her heart still loves her lover while keep giving in to body pleasure

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 4:45PM

Dolphin27
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 11:15
joined Jul 23, 2021

Never seen a character that are so dislikeable and act like nothing happen after she literally cheated on her girlfriend, what a scum. I just want to see a breakup.

They're not GF tho or at least not that i remember.

They were living together and also sleeping together, but at someone else pointed out they were forced to keep it a secret and Sumire basically blackmailed Maki into leaving Liz.

Always a character with good personality have to go through all these cheating relationship stuff, they're really have a too good personality for their partner, making themselves endure all these shxt.

Dolphin27
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 11:13
joined Jul 23, 2021

Never seen a character that are so dislikeable and act like nothing happen after she literally cheated on her girlfriend, what a scum. I just want to see a breakup.

They're not GF tho or at least not that i remember.

They are dating but only Liz’s band mates and Maki’s best friend knew their relationship because they are keeping about Liz’s sexuality from fans, it’ll affect her popularity.

Well too bad now, hope her fans found out her scandal and know their idol is a garbage.

Dolphin27
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 10:23
joined Jul 23, 2021

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:25AM

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

For me I see no point in defending for Nanase and Mary in their act the moment she decided to befriend with a creep who masturbated to her shirt in school, and also seeing how Mary act so obsessed towards her still decided to befriend with her.

And also about the blackmail part, she seriously doesn't have any argument to let her not to be called as dumb as she was the one who allowed Mary to become close with her until this incident happened. Nanase likes Momo and yet she let other people that has crush on you to become close with you, so what this mean? In case she didn't go well with Momo she can still has Mary as the spare tyre? The blackmail scene is too weak and doesn't portrait enough to show that it's a big deal for them, the excuses for Nanase "yeah I should let her play with my body in case she spread the video" is too lame compare how she acted in all the previous chapter, while she can act aggresively or just give a hard reject in the first place, then none of this would happen and the blackmail wouldn't be use as a lame excuse to cuck, NTR Momo in front of her

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

Look at chapter 16 and how she changed from there. She literally shouted that they are lovers and to leave them alone, now she let's herself get fucked in front of her lover and enjoys it, ight. And only after she thinks "this might've been bad and hurt Momo".

Couldn't agree with you more on this part, the story is always Nanase showing affection or pranks towards Momo, although some are considered as molest but Momo didn't really show out her hates towards that too, from here you can definitely read there's some feelings going on between them. Then some simply nobody out of nowhere decided to blackmail and rape, and Nanase gave in easily while before that she always doesn't want anybody to bother them, just a blackmail and you decided to let her fk you in front of your crush, yo seriously then why the fk author build up the storyline like that in the first place, this is so random, character development and story just suddenly evolve backwards, like I'm watching kirito in SAO lol.

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

Always have a feel that this manga has vibes from NTR hentai, just some funny feeling lol

MC : Blonde guy who wants to do lewd things to Heroine
Senpai : Heroine who always gives in to pleasure and can't give a hard reject, mysteriously gets turned on from a single touch
Pass MC : Childhood friend or friend that has some good vibes with heroine

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

At this point I'm not even sure if MC really loves her senpai or just lusting over her body only lol. I mean like, she does say she wanted to help senpai to achieve her dream, but after every little help she turns into horny monkey again, why would you do something might trouble your crush if you really loves her, at this point I'm really wonder does MC really loves her senpai or just wanted to have sex with her only lol.

Not to mention on this latest chapter MC get jealous about her past self getting praised or being a good help, isn't this is what you've experienced before in your past???? Feels weird

last edited at Aug 9, 2021 1:51PM

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

I saw the depressing as fuck tag here.... Should I read it?....... I don't want to mess with my own emotions but I'm kind of interested with the story...

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

Errr the translation is a bit off, Tachibana Sayu is their top worker at the brothel, she got the top customer rate, not top customer

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 1:39AM

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

I know this comment might be a bit over but what makes you different from an animal if you can't even control your lust and let sexual desires be your first priority. But this is how the author want the MC to be, so we really can't say anything about it lol

Dolphin27
joined Jul 23, 2021

Not sure why but the latest chapter kinda makes me feel a bit uncomfortable......and realizing her senpai already has some feeling towards her younger self but still decided to molest her senpai while beside her younger self, idk man this scene pretty much has the vibe from all those NTR story. I'm also quite surprise senpai would allow a complete stranger to molest her until now, although she saved her but not to mention they've only just met for few times and they barely know about each other. Just because they're both girls? Idk man I wouldn't say the MC wasn't gross for acting like this, but senpai that allow this kind of things happened everytime is like those victims you heard from Japan train molester incident lol

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 1:50AM